Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap (1066 Views)

David Fuller, U.K. Morgue Worker Murdered Two Ladies And Raped 100 Dead Bodies / Tragedy As Lady Dies While Taking Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos) / 20-Year-Old Man Drowns Inside A Pond While Taking His Bath In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by Ilal: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
An employee of the Jefferson county morgue died on Monday morning after being accidentally cremated by one of his coworkers.

According to the Beaumont Police Department, 48-year old Henri Paul Johnson decided to take a nap on a stretcher after working for sixteen hours straight.

While he was sleeping, another employee mistook him for the corpse of a 52-year-old car accident victim and carried him to the crematory.

Before anyone could notice a mistake, he had already been exposed to temperatures ranging between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and reduced to ashes.

Jenna Davis, one of Henri Johnson’s coworkers, says she heard him scream for about 15 seconds after the crematory was activated.

“At first, we didn’t understand where the sound was coming from.

When we realized what was happening, it was too late. We shut down the heating system, but he was already dead.”

Ms. Davis claims that the young coworker who caused the accident was a new employee and had forgotten to check for the toe tag to make sure he had the right body.

The police have opened an investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding Mr. Johnson’s death.

Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of filing criminal charges against the employee who caused his death.

The young man could possibly be accused of criminal negligence causing death.

Source:
http://ojblitz.com/morgue-employee-cremated/

1 Share

Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by busky101(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wtf!!! Real horror
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by TheFacelessMan: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Years back i was almost cremated in Costa Rica.

I had been biten by a snake whose venom had CALLITOTOXIN which can cause whole body paralysis.
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by Daviddson(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is horrific, if this is not another satire!
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by blackboy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
I smell foul play. Arrest the kid. He will confess
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by Ilal: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Years back i was almost cremated in Costa Rica.

I had been biten by a snake whose venom had CALLITOTOXIN which can cause whole body paralysis.

Wow
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by calabaman(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
What a real FINAL DESTINATION kind of tragedy.
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by FakeManna: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
[/s]
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by FakeManna: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
[/s]
trash
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by charles009(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ilal:

Wow

CALLITOXIN!!
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by IamCeazer(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mortuary attendants dey try o
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by McCoy662(m): 5:53am On Nov 15, 2019
The man Sabi sleep shaa... He was carried, yet he didn't wake up. Rip to him... The new employee should be arrested.
Re: Tragedy Morgue Employee Cremated While Taking A Nap by Akanniade(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2019
'1000 ways to die' stuff. shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Sets Car Ablaze on Airport Road in Benin city / My Friend Has Been Kidnapped / Riot, Cry For Justice As Police Allegedly Chases Young Man To His Death In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.