Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2751 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by mosdii(m): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SeunDobo(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2021
I miss her big boob and big ass I love them thick ....she love it from bad when she laying down on bed with raw nack
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SteveOfu: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
oh shut up
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Dreyton36: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Her big breast and her tiny melodious voice

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by prettyaura: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
My ex is very romantic..early morning msgs, late night msgs, he is very good at anything to make his woman happy..he feels comfortable with everything about me ..but we are both AS...it still hurt tho..i miss him.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Duplexxx: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Breast feeding

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? / Big Brother Naija Is Nigeria Most Disgusting Show Ever / The Man Hired To Have Sex With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.