Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign (28071 Views)

Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by iamKeo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
He's actually spineless
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by emerged01(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
statusquoante:
Still trying to see how piggiiidddiots will spin this tacit support by Arewa youths for Osinbajo... grin

My take - Osinbajo's silence is killing the cabal. He must remain silent at this time... cool
They are acting as if they love him. Osinbajo should just apply Gej’s wisdom. Same happened to Gej,he kept silent and at the end he overcame and conquered.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by lereinter(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
fairfora:
OP, you're so wrong in the last paragraph. Nobody can remove the VP who was elected by millions of Nigerians alongside the president.

Onoghen was appointed and NOT elected. We know all the tactics of the fulanis since the day Osinbajo sacked daura on the basis of corruption. He's going nowhere

You want to die there
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by lathrowinger: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
biafranbaby:
See insult. Afonja don suffer.
Oga, why taking panadol for another person headache
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by biafranbaby(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
lathrowinger:

Oga, why taking panadol for another person headache

Like you are doing now?
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by chaloskyx: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
morons did he tell you hes position of vp is representative of arewa interests or the interest of the yoruba Nation he is there for his interest alone and he doesn't mind being a puppet as long as hes interests are taken care of while in office
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by klax(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Osibande should not fight and must not resign let Abba Kyari go and commit suicide if seen Osibanjo angers him but the VP to resign he and his crooks gang should forget it.

And for these Arewa blabla it's fake they just want to provoke the VP to fight back and they will still be the ones to say why did he fight back so in my own opinion he should ignore them all

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by farem: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

the professor of law don't want to be embarrass

if he dare make noise the same way they exited his aides the same way they will pack it out

We need not press further to know that the source of the above is stinking!
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by dante0147: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
fairfora:
OP, you're so wrong in the last paragraph. Nobody can remove the VP who was elected by millions of Nigerians alongside the president.

Onoghen was appointed and NOT elected. We know all the tactics of the fulanis since the day Osinbajo sacked daura on the basis of corruption. He's going nowhere

The Vice President can be removed the same way a president can be removed! Tried by the senate and house of rep! Impeached by two third majority in the house ! Simple as abc !
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by lloyds(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
For a pastor to rule in Nigeria, I pity such really. ..

Osibanjo is a gentle man, but a gentle man cannot rule mad men unless he becomes mad himself.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Bimpe29: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Arewa is contributing more than 40% of the Nigerians' problems.
Dissect the nation in the contexts of political, security, economical and otherwise you would surely come up with the facts and figures pointing to majority of the national problems are coming from the North.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by sammyj: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thank you. I said it in my earlier comment. Silence is golden
statusquoante:
Still trying to see how piggiiidddiots will spin this tacit support by Arewa youths for Osinbajo... grin

My take - Osinbajo's silence is killing the cabal. He must remain silent at this time... cool
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Emu4life:
True talk. Only the Cabals don't want Osinbajo but the Common northerners trust Osinbajo more than Tinubu. I'm afraid this will make the Party opt for Tinubu but damn! It will probably be the end of APC. Northerners trust Osinbajo more than Tinubu but Osinbajo will go after the Silent Looters/Cabals wen he becomes president, dats why they are trying to spite him. (APC SHOULD NOT MAKE DIZ MISTAKE)

Only a miracle can happen before V.P Osinbanjo can become president
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by meccuno: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
cool

This shetima guy is getting more stupider everyday

I wonder if this Dunce think Osinbajo became a Professor in constituitional law through frivolity, or they think Osinbajo hasnt captured his media fake advocate and sudden advissors..

*Shetima of Arewa youth who urged Northerners to chase Ibos away, and asked people to vote for Atiku Abubarkar now advising Professor Yemi Osinbajo
*Mike Ozhekhome who lost PDP tribunal and Apeal had suddenly turned Osinbajo's adviser on how to fight for himself
*Ipobians without Vice President for over 36 years and no President or Head of State in the last 50 years still advising Osinbajo who is in the Presidency
*Yinka Odumakin Buhari's Former Spokes person during ANPP and CPC days turned Afenifere's spokesperson now giving advise to Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN

And you just have a way of sneaking igbos into your abominations and unfortunate circumstances. Later you would call people cowards . Moreover shettima is not an igbo man. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by LZAA: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Coneheaded structures wee not see this but just call Gej,ipob or diezani boom they start spewing all sortsgrin
The fear of their masters is the beginning of wisdom
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Giftexx: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
The vp’s silence is killing some people

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by LZAA: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

No mind them jare.
After serial losses the strategy Buhari used to win was obtained from SW.

The strategy Osinbajo would use to defeat opponents will come from SW. grin
Shatapgrin
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by LZAA: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
statusquoante:

Arewa yoots did not call igbos yet ur insecurities made u to immediately think of igbos
Chai chai chaigrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by alaira(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
biafranbaby:
See insult. Afonja don suffer.
[/s] MY BROTHER, THIS IS NOT ABOUT AFONJA, IT IS ABOUT ALL OF US.WE FROM THE EAST WERE CONSIDERED FOR NUMBER TWO OR THREE BEFORE, BUT NOW WE ARE NOT EVEN NUMBER FIVE IN NIGERIA. WE ARE NOT PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, SENATE PRESIDENT NOR SPEAKER OF HOUSE OF REP AND YOU ARE STILL LAUGHING AT AFONJA THAT ARE NUMBER TWO AND FOUR. PLEASE LET'S LOOK AT OURSELVES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Emu4life(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Weselion:

Only a miracle can happen before V.P Osinbanjo can become president
Tinubu will also need a miracle to win 2023 presidency. Osinbajo's loyalty to Buhari is wat the northerners are banking on(during the sick days of Buhari, Osinbajo never compromised).
The northerners will prefer Fashola to Tinubu. The Southwest needs to be careful not to throw away this golden chance.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by cooltola(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Riddle me this? How many people u know who have survived a helicopter crash? Osinbajo's vice presidency is not over as advertise
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by murecool(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Osinbajo is fine and there is no rift between him and the president.
No Vice President has performed better than him in Nigeria's history.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by delishpot: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
richie240:

wuz it ya begging? face front biko.
grin

I like his begging style o. Let those fighting face their fight o.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by iammo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
where exactly did i mention Igbo in my thread? or because i called Ipobians out.. IPOB would always remain an hating group

meccuno:
And you just have a way of sneaking igbos into your abominations and unfortunate circumstances. Later you would call people cowards . Moreover shettima is not an igbo man. grin
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by MetaPhysical: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
LZAA:

Shatapgrin

Where have you been? Abi you sef go get drunk for Ifeanyi Adeleke naming ceremony? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by LZAA: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Where have you been? Abi you sef go get drunk for Ifeanyi Adeleke naming ceremony? grin grin

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Wallade(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
AkeNathan:
[b][/b]

Trust me Osinbajo will not smell Aso Rock in 2023 as a President.

He is not a fighter and the stones been hurled at him all this while shows he is not wanted beyond 2023.

If your speculation is true, why are they unable to tolerate him; why are you they frustrating him?

What are you they afraid of?
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by MetaPhysical: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
alaira:
[s][/s] MY BROTHER, THIS IS NOT ABOUT AFONJA, IT IS ABOUT ALL OF US.WE FROM THE EAST WERE CONSIDERED FOR NUMBER TWO OR THREE BEFORE, BUT NOW WE ARE NOT EVEN NUMBER FIVE IN NIGERIA. WE ARE NOT PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, SENATE PRESIDENT NOR SPEAKER OF HOUSE OF REP AND YOU ARE STILL LAUGHING AT AFONJA THAT ARE NUMBER TWO AND FOUR. PLEASE LET'S LOOK AT OURSELVES.

AFONJAAAAAA!!!!!!
grin grin grin

Im surprised theyve not come for you yet. grin
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Legendguru: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Wallade(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Giftexx:
The vp’s silence is killing some people

Osinbajo's silence is infuriating them; they actually wanna provoke him to fight but he isn't giving them the fight so they are confused.

The fight will make it easier to turn him against Buhari completely and get Buhari to move ultimately against him.

They want him out at every opportunity. I am watching how Osinbajo will manage this development .

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by meccuno: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
where exactly did i mention Igbo in my thread? or because i called Ipobians out.. IPOB would always remain an hating group

are Igbos yoruba? stop being intelligent by half. you use the ipob talk to insult igbos................you will get what you are looking for. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal / Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.