Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign (28070 Views)

Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by iammo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Igbos are proscribed Ibos, just like the Osu... so what exactly are you saying grin

meccuno:
are Igbos yoruba? stop being intelligent by half. you use the ipob talk to insult igbos................you will get what you are looking for. grin
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by augustine: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
He is afraid of the usual blackmail and threats of EFCC prosecution of those who fall out of line. quote author=ijustdey post=83959769]

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/12/fight-back-or-resign-arewa-youths-tell-osinbajo/

[/quote]
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by meccuno: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
Igbos are proscribed Ibos, just like the Osu... so what exactly are you saying grin

the same way your fulani masters proscribed this man. grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by iammo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
meccuno:
the same way your fulani masters proscribed this man. grin

Awolowo had issues with Akintola and Fani kayode senoir not fulani and he was in court with justice ademola as a presiding judge..

but let us face fact...

Awolowo and Ojuckwu both died at the age of 78, while Awolowo has first african TV , first tower, naming Nigerian currency"naira"his grand daughter been th wife of th Vice President and free education to his name Ojuckwu had credit for killing 3 million of your ancestors and running away like a coward

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Jellia(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
fairfora:
OP, you're so wrong in the last paragraph. Nobody can remove the VP who was elected by millions of Nigerians alongside the president.

Onoghen was appointed and NOT elected. We know all the tactics of the fulanis since the day Osinbajo sacked daura on the basis of corruption. He's going nowhere

He can be impeached by set traps by the cabals assuming he is politically correct

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by kayusely70(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
A ploy by the enemies to goad him to quit or lose his cool he wont succumb to that bait.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by meccuno: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:

Awolowo had issues with Akintola and Fani kayode senoir not fulani and he was in court with justice ademola as a presiding judge..

but let us face fact...

Awolowo and Ojuckwu both died at the age of 78, while Awolowo has first african TV , first tower, naming Nigerian currency"naira"his grand daughter been th wife of th Vice President and free education to his name Ojuckwu had credit for killing 3 million of your ancestors and running away like a coward
You Yorubas have funny way of describing who hero is. now churchill was war hero and a darling to the british in the second world war. he did not builld a tv station nor did he build the "big ben". You wont hear an english man yapping bout who built what and when. its ony african that have this myopic mentality. and in Nigeria you have the youbas always talking about this. if that being the case, what will the the story of Lee Kuan Yew? after all w can see the effects of the mordern singapore. They have 1st class rating in every ramifications. Ojukwu did not kill those Igbos as you nd your lots keep saying ignorantly. at one point you say its awolowo,another you say its adekunle. but the truth is the Igbos fought for what they believed in and when given the opportuinity will do it again. But the Yorubas who did not have their homes,industries destroyed are not better than the Igbos. you yorubas live on past glory. i cannot fathom the economical development which a black and white t.v brings to a region. but the curent yorubas who obviously would need another free educaton actually believe that RITUAL killins would bring money. thats insane and ludicrious. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by YuiUehara: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fight back what?
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by dreofGod(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
At the end, everyone including those with Pharaoh-esque heart will realise that the wisdom of GOD surpasses the wisdom of man by far. If you know, you know.@ VP, be of good courage. #weshallseetheend

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by iammo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
one thing got my attention in all your cries, and thats you sayin yoruba are living on past glories grin atleast with NBS statistic no yoruba state is on the poverty list while ebonyi seats top contesting with sokoto and adamawa, we might not have what singapore has but your people flood our streets like economic almajiri daily exiting your poor region and jumping into all available bus, i am very sure you are in lagos/ southwest, or has a family in southwest sending you stipends in your "vilage"

Ibos would blame the sky if need be but would never hold themselves accountable for greed and mismanagment, yet they want to rub shoulders with yoruba people who think ahead and plan

meccuno:
You Yorubas have funny way of describing who hero is. now churchill was war hero and a darling to the british in the second world war. he did not builld a tv station nor did he build the "big ben". You wont hear an english man yapping bout who built what and when. its ony african that have this myopic mentality. and in Nigeria you have the youbas always talking about this. if that being the case, what will the the story of Lee Kuan Yew? after all w can see the effects of the mordern singapore. They have 1st class rating in every ramifications. Ojukwu did not kill those Igbos as you nd your lots keep saying ignorantly. at one point you say its awolowo,another you say its adekunle. but the truth is the Igbos fought for what they believed in and when given the opportuinity will do it again. But the Yorubas who did not have their homes,industries destroyed are not better than the Igbos. you yorubas live on past glory. i cannot fathom the economical development which a black and white t.v brings to a region. but the curent yorubas who obviously would need another free educaton actually believe that RITUAL killins would bring money. thats insane and ludicrious. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by ChoCho54(f): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
cool

This shetima guy is getting more stupider everyday

I wonder if this Dunce think Osinbajo became a Professor in constituitional law through frivolity, or they think Osinbajo hasnt captured his media fake advocate and sudden advissors..

*Shetima of Arewa youth who urged Northerners to chase Ibos away, and asked people to vote for Atiku Abubarkar now advising Professor Yemi Osinbajo
*Mike Ozhekhome who lost PDP tribunal and Apeal had suddenly turned Osinbajo's adviser on how to fight for himself
*Ipobians without Vice President for over 36 years and no President or Head of State in the last 50 years still advising Osinbajo who is in the Presidency
*Yinka Odumakin Buhari's Former Spokes person during ANPP and CPC days turned Afenifere's spokesperson now giving advise to Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN

Forget Oga, everybody no matter how highly placed can use some good advice any day and time.

As for those who have not ruled and may never rule, my thinking is, you that has ruled and continue to rule, see the product of your mindless misrule!
See the failed state and banana republic you have created!

High rate of insecurity.
Fantastically corrupt peoples
High rate of Illitracy in the northern parts.
Poor infrastructure
Low life expectancy
Social insecurity
Almajiri system
Religious intolerance
Ethnic supremacy
Mono economy
Poverty capital of the world
Gullible masses
Lazy yoots
Lack of patriotism
Food insecurity
Terrorism
Rubber stamp Senate
Compromised judiciary
Audio presidency
Fulani herdsmen
Kidnapping
Skull mining
Zenophobic attacks
Ethnic cleansing
Etc..

What a shame!

Only a fool keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by kayusely70(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
RTSC:
Lol
VP academics.

The cabal never had it this good.

Even Jonathan did not allow turai yaradua to mess him up like this.
But we are aware the late dora akinuyi of NAFDAC became a domestic hand to turai, washing her underwears and serving plates etc, etc.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by RTSC: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
kayusely70:
But we are aware the late dora akinuyi of NAFDAC became a domestic hand to turai, washing her underwears and serving plates etc, etc.
That must be Dora of daura, not Dora from anambra that we all know.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by ChoCho54(f): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
one thing got my attention in all your cries, and thats you sayin yoruba are living on past glories grin atleast with NBS statistic no yoruba is on the poverty list while ebony seats top contesting with sokoto and adamawa, we might not have what singapore has but your people flood our streets like economic almajiri daily exiting your poor region and jumping into all available bus, i am very sure you are in lagos/ southwest, or has a family in southwest sending you stipends in your "vilage"

Ibos would blame the shy if need be but would never hold themselves accountable for greed and mismanagment, yet they want to rub shoulders with yoruba people who think ahead and plan

Stale!

Lagos was a capital city built with the sweat of every Nigerian!

Lagos is a no man's land
I'm sure you are not from Lagos yourself but reside in Lagos to make ends meet while you send stipends to your people in the village or may be they too are in Lagos hustling!

We see a lot of Yoruba nursing mothers straddling their 2 months old baby behind their bags while carrying their merchandise on their heads and in the hot scorching sun, all over Lagos streets. Man must survive.

Mind you, because there are Chinese people in Nigeria doesn't mean Nigeria is better than China.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by LZAA: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
meccuno:
GMBuharii ooo grin
Cc immhotep sarrki Afamed Afonjaconehead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by LZAA: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
ChoCho54:
Stale!

Lagos was a capital city built with the sweat of every Nigerian!

Lagos is a no man's land
I'm sure you are not from Lagos yourself but reside in Lagos to make ends meet while you send stipends to your people in the village or may be they too are in Lagos hustling!

We see a lot of Yoruba nursing mothers straddling their 2 months old baby behind their bags while carrying their merchandise on their heads and in the hot scorching sun, all over Lagos streets. Man must survive.

Mind you, because there are Chinese people in Nigeria doesn't mean Nigeria is better than China.
Hoooo my gosh grin grin
I myself am from ogbomoso and i agree
Immhotep knows
Sai ratak ambassador
Cc GMBuharii gwarotango Afamed greenback

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by ekons(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
I am so disappointed by Tinubu, who as a national leader of APC is busy playing underground to sustained his ambition come 2023, leaving his brother osibanjo to be hang and treated as nobody in the aso rock, A close mouth is a close destiny, is right time the VP speak out, the constitution is very cleared to guard us on this matter.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by holyfather(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Zeemam:
Nobody can remove Osinbajo, he is there to stay and his committed to his work. He doesn't have time for nigbati Yoruba

He may not be removed but he's obviously tactically being defanged.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by kayusely70(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
RTSC:

You all like living in denials, she was lobbying to be made a minister you should ask your elders though they would deny as usual.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by kayusely70(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
RTSC:

She did it to be made a minister
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by ChoCho54(f): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
LZAA:

Hoooo my gosh grin grin
I myself am from ogbomoso and i agree
Immhotep knows
Sai ratak ambassador
Cc GMBuharii gwarotango Afamed greenback
Don't mind the stupid accommodator.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by lee007(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ode did Atiku who have been fighting since 1999 smell it? You think a professor of Law doesn't know what he is doing?
AkeNathan:
[b][/b]

Trust me Osinbajo will not smell Aso Rock in 2023 as a President.

He is not a fighter and the stones been hurled at him all this while shows he is not wanted beyond 2023.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by donttouchme: 3:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Osibanjo is helpless. He cant do anything. The only option is to sit down and look. He has no political clout to fight those evil men. After this tenure, he should run as far as his leg can carry him.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by wowcatty: 4:10am On Nov 13, 2019
How much fight can an orphan put up? Osinbajo knows he's an orphan from a dead tribe who has no one to fight for him or stand by him. He knows his people will rather work against him and be on the side of his antagonist.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Cherez: 4:31am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:

People like you who lack understanding of issues, proclaim their limited knowledge with their words.
1st Osu isnt a form of proscription but a set of people whom freely gave up themselves for the services of a deity and therefore proclaimed untouchable; ie if you hurt them in any way, the gods will fight you personally. So, people avoid them at all cost of fear of being punished for even humanly mistakes of hurting an Osu.
Btw, it is better than your abobaku who lives like a slave and dies with a royalty.
2. Your dp shows you visit a saner clime where IPOB isnt considered proscribed and your pride in showing it and not Nigeria tells a lot of your hypocrisy. No wonder Sowore is in detention; with mentalities as yours giving the president the undemocratic support he needs, he will keep repeating this feat on any perceived enemy of his.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Cherez: 4:43am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:

but let us face fact...

Lol same Ojukwu held the whole of Nigeria to a ransome for 3 solid years, bros I bet you cant survive that if you tried.
Ojukwu's family was amongst the richest but the young man was never money driven, led and never governed the SE and only in a time of crisis when over 3million Igbos were murdered in the North.
So, he was supposed to sit and watch? Perhaps, more would have died if he did nothing at all.
If Igbos are murdered in North like that again, I'd rather die fighting than be killed.
Btw, stand against the lies you guys peddle, the Igbos then saw in Ojukwu a principled man and pleaded he lead them in the fight.
See how petty you can be?
If an Igbo man was to post pics of dying IDP camp settlers here you guys will claim they are filled with hate but I have seen you guys doubtlessly post pics of Biafran children dying of kwashiokor.
But you know what? Decades after without a single intervention from the govt, every aid from the UN today focuses not on them but on your ilks.
Yesterday is gone, today is here so focus on your mates pulling through it and needing the help of everyone to feed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by meccuno: 4:55am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
one thing got my attention in all your cries, and thats you sayin yoruba are living on past glories grin atleast with NBS statistic no yoruba is on the poverty list while ebonyi seats top contesting with sokoto and adamawa, we might not have what singapore has but your people flood our streets like economic almajiri daily exiting your poor region and jumping into all available bus, i am very sure you are in lagos/ southwest, or has a family in southwest sending you stipends in your "vilage"

Ibos would blame the shy if need be but would never hold themselves accountable for greed and mismanagment, yet they want to rub shoulders with yoruba people who think ahead and plan

are you not ashamed that after a three year destruction of Igbo land that we still came back like Micheal Jordan? But even stronger? And the SW did not even improve on the legacy of Awolowo? You think everything in life is free? Sometimes when some inconsequential people or tribe talk down on Igbos,I am like...... seriously? Take a walk in my Shoes....imagine if there was no war? Igbos would have been so advanced that to talk of a television and tallest building in Africa would be so shameful to use as an Achievement....please try and remove your "fila" for us. grin if the Yorubas had suffered what we went through, the SW would be like cotonou.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Cherez: 4:56am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
one thing got my attention in all your cries, and thats you sayin yoruba are living on past glories grin atleast with NBS statistic no yoruba is on the poverty list while ebonyi seats top contesting with sokoto and adamawa, we might not have what singapore has but your people flood our streets like economic almajiri daily exiting your poor region and jumping into all available bus, i am very sure you are in lagos/ southwest, or has a family in southwest sending you stipends in your "vilage"

Oga nobody floods your region for what you have ideally but for what this union gave you. And as per what the union gave you every Nigerian for now has a stake therein. Just like your elites flock the riches of the ND region, spend it in Lag and you claim Lag.
Oga, so stop claiming shit.
Personally, I dont even like Lagos as it is too crowded for my liking (not spiting it, it is at least good for itself).
After the civil war without any intervention, the SE ought to seat comfortably as the poorest states in Nigeria but no they are not.
Have your abode ever been shelled to its roots?
They have so built up their region that it can be comparable?
Even with all the billions going to the NE in donations from all with just BH few attacks here and there, they are not surviving it.
Oga, Igbo Amaka indeed.
Those guys tried I beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Cherez: 4:59am On Nov 13, 2019
ChoCho54:
Forget Oga, everybody no matter how highly placed can use some good advice any day and time.

As for those who have not ruled and may never rule, my thinking is, you that has ruled and continue to rule, see the product of your mindless misrule!
See the failed state and banana republic you have created!

High rate of insecurity.
Fantastically corrupt peoples
High rate of Illitracy in the northern parts.
Poor infrastructure
Low life expectancy
Social insecurity
Almajiri system
Religious intolerance
Ethnic supremacy
Mono economy
Poverty capital of the world
Gullible masses
Lazy yoots
Lack of patriotism
Food insecurity
Terrorism
Rubber stamp Senate
Compromised judiciary
Audio presidency
Fulani herdsmen
Kidnapping
Skull mining
Zenophobic attacks
Ethnic cleansing
Etc..

What a shame!

Only a fool keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.
Seriously, I wonder what this, "an Igbo man will/has never ruled" taunt seems to achieve when I dont even envy those whom have ruled or still ruling
What has been their legacy?
Rudderless leaders who cant even move their country a step ahead.
The guy you quoted has his DP eating in a restaurant abroad and hardly proud of the product of his people's leadership

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Cherez: 5:06am On Nov 13, 2019
kayusely70:
You all like living in denials, she was lobbying to be made a minister you should ask your elders though they would deny as usual.

Bros, the problem with some of us in here is spewing thrash without facts
Watch the video here yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TyJOpHERCY
She even resigned honorably to pursue her dreams
http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/12/resignation-dora-akunyili-ridding-storm-once-again
So, stop peddling your lies

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by ChoCho54(f): 5:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Cherez:

Seriously, I wonder what this, "an Igbo man will/has never ruled" taunt seems to achieve when I dont even envy those whom have ruled or still ruling
What has been their legacy?
Rudderless leaders who cant even move their country a step ahead.
The guy you quoted has his DP eating in a restaurant abroad and hardly proud of the product of his people's leadership
Don't mind them. The taunt was becoming very annoying especially after the 2019 elections. For the past week, I have responded to it in those words and I tell you, not a single one of them had ever ever written response back, they just run! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Cherez: 5:12am On Nov 13, 2019
wowcatty:
How much fight can an orphan put up? Osinbajo knows he's an orphan from a dead tribe who has no one to fight for him or stand by him. He knows his people will rather work against him and be on the side of his antagonist.
Oga, the Yoruba isnt a dead tribe
This is why I dont even like commenting on NL.
How can you say a whole tribe with some parts in Benin, Brazil and other countries dead?
Bros nawa for you ooo
Stop being childish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP / Maria Ude Nwachi Speaks On Her Suspension Over "Ordinary Photographer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.