Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign (28057 Views)

Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by EnaibeSam: 5:52am On Nov 13, 2019
His keeping silence is really killing the cabals. Replying them will make them popular but now that he (PYO) choose to remains silence, there's more confusion in their camp. Let him continue ignoring all their antics
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by iammo(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Cherez:

People like you who lack understanding of issues, proclaim their limited knowledge with their words.
1st Osu isnt a form of proscription but a set of people whom freely gave up themselves for the services of a deity and therefore proclaimed untouchable; ie if you hurt them in any way, the gods will fight you personally. So, people avoid them at all cost of fear of being punished for even humanly mistakes of hurting an Osu.
Btw, it is better than your abobaku who lives like a slave and dies with a royalty.
2. Your dp shows you visit a saner clime where IPOB isnt considered proscribed and your pride in showing it and not Nigeria tells a lot of your hypocrisy. No wonder Sowore is in detention; with mentalities as yours giving the president the undemocratic support he needs, he will keep repeating this feat on any perceived enemy of his.

Osu isnt a voluntary thing, has no sane person agrees for his family to become human sacrifice... stop white washing documented facts

Igbo Governors begged buhari for IPOB proscription and not buhari, and i dont blame them one bit, if loud mouthed Kanu never threatened violence or attempt to import guns from turkey then the proscription would had being to harsh.. but IPOB openly threatened violence
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by AmuDimpka: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Yoruba don suffer....
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by iammo(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2019
first 3 million igbos starved to death or got killed in a fair combat with superior Nigerian special force headed by Obasanjo, so dont give us lamba

secondly the 50,000 Ibos killed in the north was trigered when Kaduna Nzeogwu and his Ibo friends like col eze and co decided to murder Fulani and Yoruba Leaders in cold blood they killed sarduna who is revered in the north and tafawa balewa who was a great mind , Akintola wasnt spare same as many yoruba leaders... and to further make matters worst Ibo man installed Aguyi Ironsi as a head of state and foolishly professor nwabueze drafted a unitary system constituition to abolish our regional parliamentary system just to make Aguyi a supreme leader.. Aguyi who got power also lacked diplomacy and openly sacked nothern and yoruba civil servants while promoting ibos

Cherez:

Lol same Ojukwu held the whole of Nigeria to a ransome for 3 solid years, bros I bet you cant survive that if you tried.
Ojukwu's family was amongst the richest but the young man was never money driven, led and never governed the SE and only in a time of crisis when over 3million Igbos were murdered in the North.
So, he was supposed to sit and watch? Perhaps, more would have died if he did nothing at all.
If Igbos are murdered in North like that again, I'd rather die fighting than be killed.
Btw, stand against the lies you guys peddle, the Igbos then saw in Ojukwu a principled man and pleaded he lead them in the fight.
See how petty you can be?
If an Igbo man was to post pics of dying IDP camp settlers here you guys will claim they are filled with hate but I have seen you guys doubtlessly post pics of Biafran children dying of kwashiokor.
But you know what? Decades after without a single intervention from the govt, every aid from the UN today focuses not on them but on your ilks.
Yesterday is gone, today is here so focus on your mates pulling through it and needing the help of everyone to feed.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by orisa37: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2019
BornAgains don't fight Satanic Spirits. Just ignore the corrupt elements in the Spirit of Exodus 14:14.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by orisa37: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2019
fairfora:
OP, you're so wrong in the last paragraph. Nobody can remove the VP who was elected by millions of Nigerians alongside the president.

Onoghen was appointed and NOT elected. We know all the tactics of the fulanis since the day Osinbajo sacked daura on the basis of corruption. He's going nowhere

There's Corruption on the ground right now in the Presidency which they want to cover up without the VP knowing.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by orisa37: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2019
orisa37:

There's Corruption on the ground right now in the Presidency which they want to cover up without the VP knowing.

An international Investigators like KPMG should be invited to probe the Recruitment Deal between Abbak, Fmr IGP and Adamu IGP.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by biafranbaby(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2019
alaira:
[s][/s] MY BROTHER, THIS IS NOT ABOUT AFONJA, IT IS ABOUT ALL OF US.WE FROM THE EAST WERE CONSIDERED FOR NUMBER TWO OR THREE BEFORE, BUT NOW WE ARE NOT EVEN NUMBER FIVE IN NIGERIA. WE ARE NOT PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, SENATE PRESIDENT NOR SPEAKER OF HOUSE OF REP AND YOU ARE STILL LAUGHING AT AFONJA THAT ARE NUMBER TWO AND FOUR. PLEASE LET'S LOOK AT OURSELVES.

Number 2 of a Zoo! What an achievement.

Please strive for numbers in Biafra, not in a Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Tugay08: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2019
A305:
Even Osinbanjo had no idea how he got to Aso rock in the first place so how do your expect him not to be clueless? CHEAP SIENNA down my sig

I see
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Cherez: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
first 3 million igbos starved to death or got killed in a fair combat with superior Nigerian special force headed by Obasanjo, so dont give us lamba

secondly the 50,000 Ibos killed in the north was trigered when Kaduna Nzeogwu and his Ibo friends like col eze and co decided to murder Fulani and Yoruba Leaders in cold blood they killed sarduna who is revered in the north and tafawa balewa who was a great mind , Akintola wasnt spare same as many yoruba leaders... and to further make matters worst Ibo man installed Aguyi Ironsi as a head of state and foolishly professor nwabueze drafted a unitary system constituition to abolish our regional parliamentary system just to make Aguyi a supreme leader.. Aguyi who got power also lacked diplomacy and openly sacked nothern and yoruba civil servants while promoting ibos

Now, I understand where most of you in here are coming from.
Bros, go and read then come back to argue.
There was a massive massacre up North before the civil war.
So Kaduna Nzeogwu is no longer Niger-Delta?
Yoruba leaders indeed were killed by Igbos, who deceived you?
There was no tribe not involved in the first coup.
Aguiyi sacked Northern and Yoruba civil servants while Fajuyi was left in command ba?
Go get some drugs, your medication is due
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by wowcatty: 4:58am On Nov 18, 2019
What's the point of your size when you are second class citizens in your very own Yorubaland and region? Every federal govt job in Yorubaland is firmly in the hands of fulani who are minority, not as educated and civilized. Who will continue to hand the jobs down to their own children while Yoruba will have nothing to hand to their own children in their own land. How do you call people whose security is in the hands of other people if not dead people? Only dead people are as docile as Yoruba. You probably already know that Yoruba's self awareness is below that of chimpanzees. Yoruba are the only people in the world who are not first class in their native land.

Cherez:

Oga, the Yoruba isnt a dead tribe
This is why I dont even like commenting on NL.
How can you say a whole tribe with some parts in Benin, Brazil and other countries dead?
Bros nawa for you ooo
Stop being childish

Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Cherez: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
iammo:

Osu isnt a voluntary thing, has no sane person agrees for his family to become human sacrifice... stop white washing documented facts

Igbo Governors begged buhari for IPOB proscription and not buhari, and i dont blame them one bit, if loud mouthed Kanu never threatened violence or attempt to import guns from turkey then the proscription would had being to harsh.. but IPOB openly threatened violence
Oga, the OSU CASTE is a voluntary one as per the initials. However, their descendants are involuntary.
Yes, people agree to be sacrificed to idols. Imagine committing a sacrilege and your only option is to run to the arms of the gods and everyone frees you?
That's what the OSU caste was initially.
They openly threatened violence but same man was crying hell when a group that arms itself and has killed thousands was proscribed?
In a much as I'm personally against Kanu and his choice of words, it called not for proscription.
Your ilks supported it and today I pray the hate speech bill is passed so that you guys will feel the pangs of the serpent you bred.
Re: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign by Cherez: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
iammo:

Lol, so you had to insert OBJ there to massage your ego?
See, with the numerical strength and well EQUIPPED NGA soldiers, Biafrans had a slim chance.
If not for issues within, I dont think NGA would have won that war.
Honestly, you're right to a large extent.
I'm not against the killing of Aguiyi as he gave the Northerners the reason to feel insulted by the way he treated Nzeogwu and co.
However, does it warrant the soldier soldiers and Northerners killing ordinary citizens?
Nzeogwu, Aguiyi and co should have been killed and the ordinary people spared.
You support the wrong things and it will jeep haunting Nigeria.
Has the killing spree xter of the Northerners changed? No.
From the killing of the old woman preacher to innocent corpers during election, bombing churches and mosques and today innocent kids are homeless too.
Does it make sense to you?
See my guy, that's the difference between the Igbos and Yorubas; the former is more aggressive than the later. The aggression of the Igbos has sometimes not worked for it especially cos the Northerners are still a strong force to reckon with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.