Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. (6893 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
I did a song in her name, sent it to her on whatsapp... the boyfriend heard it... they had a fight... she told me about it and I m about to pouncegrin

seemed too easy to snatch peoples girlfriend's these days. the signs are good... someone is about to be dumped. My formulas are always working!!!

I AM CAPITALISINGgringrin

2 Likes

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
I feel sorry for the dude though
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Burgerlomo: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Always remember that Karma too is always working because what you sow is what you shall reap. cool

31 Likes

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by donbachi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
wen dem go cut off dat ur hands
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
I did a song in her name, sent it to her on whatsapp... the boyfriend heard it... they had a fight... she told me about it and I m about to pouncegrin

seemed too easy to snatch peoples girlfriend's these days. the signs are good... someone is about to be dumped. My formulas are always working!!!

I AM CAPITALISINGgringrin

Fvckboy spotted
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Always remember that Karma too is always working because what you sow is what you shall reap. cool
leave KARMA for now... if u see this babe u wouldnt give a damn about karma. To hell with karma. this girl is sexy, tall... and most of all endowed and brainy.

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
wen dem go cut off dat ur hands
bro. I m ready to loose a hand because of that girl !!!
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
pcguru1:

Fvckboy spotted
point of correction...I am not a fvckboi !!!
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by donbachi(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
bro. I m ready to loose a hand because of that girl !!!
not ur portion

2 Likes

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by moorevic(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yes his portion
donbachi:
not ur portion

2 Likes

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
point of correction...I am not a fvckboi !!!

Well you just described/displayed fvckboi features so not sure where the confusion is.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
pcguru1:

Well you just described/displayed fvckboi features so not sure where the confusion is.
when an opportunity present itself, what do u do?
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
not ur portion
amen, but I must get her
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
pcguru1:

Fvckboy spotted
define fvckboi
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
moorevic:
Yes his portion
lol, calm down

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by donbachi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
amen, but I must get her
when we love someone,there is no price too expensive to pay...but not yr hands
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by lilmax(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Imagine sleeping with someone who has been fcked a thousand times, and you're proud? grin

You're eating remnants bro grin

22 Likes

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
when an opportunity present itself, what do u do?

I come from a different generation, where it's very low to breakup someone's relationship like that. It's even insulting to me to even ask me such question too.

9 Likes

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Be a decent human being haba
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
pcguru1:

I come from a different generation, where it's very low to breakup someone's relationship like that. It's even insulting to me to even ask me such question too.
so what generation is that 1900 A.D?
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Edyice: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
lilmax:

Imagine sleeping with someone who has been fcked a thousand times, and you're proud? grin

5 Likes

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
when we love someone,there is no price too expensive to pay...but not yr hands
not my hands. what if I end up marrying this girl.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
pcguru1:
Be a decent human being haba
decent?
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
lilmax:

someone has got to unscrew first.

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by donbachi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
not my hands. what if I end up marrying this girl.
then angels in heaven will dance zanku and gbe body
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Starz825(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Is this not chenzen...the preacher undecided
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Starz825:
Is this not chenzen...the preacher undecided
u re most welcome. This is my territory.

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by iammo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin

mumuness

in 2019 almost everybody is in a relationship including teenagers so you either snatch or remain single

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
then angels in heaven will dance zanku and gbe body
watch out... the next pre wedding pics u ll see in the front page of this forum might be oursgrin
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Airtimex(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
You are rejoicing over a silly girl, who might treat you worst than she is doing to her boyfriend...

Congrats on your new catch... cool

4 Likes

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
grin

mumuness

in 2019 almost everybody is in a relationship including teenagers so you either snatch or remain single

u think so?
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by iammo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
u think so?

continue dulling yourself na lol grin better collect the girl and make her yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Shape Men Really Like / Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? / Flirting With a South Korean Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.