Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,526 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. (6847 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Airtimex:
You are rejoicing over a silly girl, who might treat you worst than she is doing to her boyfriend...

Congrats on your new catch... cool
u think so... that should be my headache... I ve mastered the art... I barely make mistakes when it comes to relationships. I M a practical relationship expert.

let me share a formula. if there s any lady u like out there, sing for her and she s ursgrin
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:

continue dulling yourself na lol grin better collect the girl and make her yours

she's mine already... guess what? she needs me to help her with an interesting break up line that she ll serve the guy.grin
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
then angels in heaven will dance zanku and gbe body
...and dance they shall
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by donbachi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
watch out... the next pre wedding pics u ll see in the front page of this forum might be oursgrin
if e gud for GOD eyes,ur eyes...who come be me na.abeg enjoy na GOD give u.

2 Likes

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
if e gud for GOD eyes,ur eyes...who come be me na.abeg enjoy na GOD give u.
correct man
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by jeff1607(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
now I see why the OP the creates topic praising women

No be everything Dem de put online
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
How is this my business smiley wink,Prolific giant cleaning service is in need of 2 female contract staff,location Lagos check my signature
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
jeff1607:
now I see why the OP the creates topic praising women

No be everything Dem de put online
the OP is Zeus
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by OmalichaJesus(f): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
You can't snatch a girl that doesn't want to be snatched.

So drop those shoulders down, it's not an achievement.

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
How is this my business smiley wink,Prolific giant cleaning service is in need of 2 female contract staff,location Lagos check my signature
it is ur business if u are smart.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
OmalichaJesus:
You can't snatch a girl that doesn't want to be snatched.

So drop those shoulders down, it's not an achievement.

what u must know is that this lady in question knows the ropes... she follows my teachings
... in one of my thread I said:

DATE MULTIPLE MEN :

Every single woman should date multiple men. This doesn’t mean sleep with, spend the night with, or even kiss multiple men.

Dating means dating. You allow each man you deem worthy to take you out in order to impress you enough for another date. Simple.

You meet ubunja this week and yet met ilegendd last week. You don’t choose one or the other, you let them both take you out and see who is the most impressive.

When men compete—YOU WIN. No excuse about how you don’t have the time or energy to juggle that many guys. If you can have ten tabs open on your phone and switch through four social media apps like it’s nothing, you can set up a date for Saturday and a date for Sunday.

It’s not that hard. What you’re doing is trying to play nice. You want to seem like a loyal woman. LMAO! You’re loyal to an actual boyfriend not a guy who’s taking you out to film-house for popcorn and a movie.

By dating multiple men, you level the playing field and keep yourself from being desperate. A woman with no options is more likely to settle than a woman with a roster.

It's not much so secret that the more jealous you can make a man, the better. I’m not talking about flirting with guys in front of him or telling him he’s the third date of the week.

Be smart and strategic. If he asks if you’re dating other people, tell him you’ve been testing the waters like any single woman should then flip it back on him.

If he wants to know more details about other men, be aggressive and stern by telling him to focus on the two of you because he currently has your attention. Basicas never do this because they are scared to death about turning a man off.

Spartans do it all the time because they understand that a man who knows he’s not your only option will work harder. Inside every grown man is a little boy that still has to be first. Use this knowledge!

Remain vocal, never become a “Yes Woman” who wants to just lay up under a man.

https://www.nairaland.com/5384765/series-untold-secrets-season-1
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Keziehenry(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Remeber also that not only ur formula that works, acid works too.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
she's mine already... guess what? she needs me to help her with an interesting break up line that she ll serve the guy.grin

lol such mundanity
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
pcguru1:

lol such mundanity
finally it's looking like a man's world.grin
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Keziehenry:
Remeber also that not only ur formula that works, acid works too.
lol, that's crude
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Omar09(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
I did a song in her name, sent it to her on whatsapp... the boyfriend heard it... they had a fight... she told me about it and I m about to pouncegrin

seemed too easy to snatch peoples girlfriend's these days. the signs are good... someone is about to be dumped. My formulas are always working!!!

I AM CAPITALISINGgringrin

I'm sorry what is your movement supposed to be?
I mean I've seen the feminism movement, the gay movement. What were supposed to be, help me?
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Omar09(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
leave KARMA for now... if u see this babe u wouldnt give a damn about karma. To hell with karma. this girl is sexy, tall... and most of all endowed and brainy.
Ain't you supposed to be a virgin?
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Omar09(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
when an opportunity present itself, what do u do?

You are a fvcking hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Omar09(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
u think so... that should be my headache... I ve mastered the art... I barely make mistakes when it comes to relationships. I M a practical relationship expert.

let me share a formula. if there s any lady u like out there, sing for her and she s ursgrin

Oh my God this guy @chenzen is a fvcking retard.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omar09:

Oh my God this guy @chenzen is a fvcking retard.
lol. shut up grin
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omar09:

You are a fvcking hypocrite.
such is life... no name calling pls
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
If my gf willingly or deliberately cheat on me I'll know what to do. But where as a guy decides to bother her and she informed me, and I ask d guy to keep off and he refused and thereafter, succeeded in bleeping her, what I'll do is simple; I'll hunt d guy, and if I catch him, I'll tie his hands, open his legs wide, tear his clothes, then lift a 30kg dumbbell up 4ft high and drop it on his balls. Lemme see who will lose more.
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omar09:

Ain't you supposed to be a virgin?
who told u I m about to end my virginity
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omar09:

I'm sorry what is your movement supposed to be?
I mean I've seen the feminism movement, the gay movement. What were supposed to be, help me?
do u really want to know?
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Assha: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
lilmax:

Imagine sleeping with someone who has been fcked a thousand times, and you're proud? grin

You're eating remnants bro grin

P. O.C
We are eating remnants
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by phenzy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
If my gf willingly or deliberately cheat on me I'll know what to do. But where as a guy decides to bother her and she informed me, and I ask d guy to keep off and he refused and thereafter, succeeded in bleeping her, what I'll do is simple; I'll hunt d guy, and if I catch him, I'll tie his hands, open his legs wide, tear his clothes, then lift a 30kg dumbbell up 4ft high and drop it on his balls. Lemme see who will lose more.

Nawa o..just because of woman

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by habeebcole: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
That was how dey killed a guy somedays bk
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by lyndaway(f): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Overtaking is allowed
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by jeff1607(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

you can't anything, she is your gf not your wife till you do something on her head

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by almarthins(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Starz825:
Is this not chenzen...the preacher undecided

embarassed No oo
The demon of lust has taken over him. No be the same chenzen again o

1 Like

Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
almarthins:

embarassed No oo
The demon of lust has taken over him. No be the same chenzen again o
wtf... and where s that coming from
Re: I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
lyndaway:
Overtaking is allowed
wow... I honoured. thanks sweetie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. / I Slept With A Married Woman / Is Love Still Blind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.