Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,409 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Am Tired. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired. (685 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Help! My Boyfriend Is Demanding Too Much Sex Lately. Am Tired / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired. by Pascopele: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
I am tired.

You meet your spec....but she has a fiery temper

You meet the one with boobs and butt that loves you pieces...but shes not light skinned

You meet the yellow one(quarter to albino standard).... but her boobs arent sizeable enough even though she has the curviest butt you've ever seen

You meet the one with boobs and a very witty mind ....but she lives 5states away and shes always talking about abroad boyfriend

You meet the one thats yellow with moderate features....but she doesnt like sex

You meet the smart and funny one with the light skin but she doesnt reply messages

I am tired ..but in 2020, one of 2 things must happen....its either I stop being selective and just get married or I just get someone pregnant

...one of them must happen.

So help me God

P.S this is me thinking out loud, if you feel obliged to leave a nasty comment, please do.... but realize that I might return the favour

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired. by blackpanthar: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pascopele:
I am tired.

You meet your spec....but she has a fiery temper

You meet the one with boobs and butt that loves you pieces...but shes not light skinned

You meet the yellow one(quarter to albino standard).... but her boobs arent sizeable enough even though she has the curviest butt you've ever seen

You meet the one with boobs and a very witty mind ....but she lives 5states away and shes always talking about abroad boyfriend

You meet the one thats yellow with moderate features....but she doesnt like sex

You meet the smart and funny one with the light skin but she doesnt reply messages

I am tired ..but in 2020, one of 2 things must happen....its either I stop being selective and just get married or I just get someone pregnant

...one of them must happen.

So help me God

P.S this is me thinking out loud, if you feel obliged to leave a nasty comment, please do.... but realize that I might return the favour

I feel your goal for 2020 is to GROW UP and have more mature taste in life.

all the qualities you listed can NEVER LAST FOR 10 YEARS o.... are you not planning your life to fail in Marriage?

Pls do not marry. You didnt even think of leaving naija to gain exposure and experience elsewhere,

Pls your life is NOT a thread or some cheap stuff that all you can think of is physical qualities of a female body... you are neither a sex machine or toy...

GROW UP and BUILD YOURSELF INTO A BETTER MAN WHO DESERVES BETTER.... because a WELL ENDOWED GIRL who does not have a good character will send you to an early grave.
Re: I Am Tired. by usex(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Love dolls have been popular for many years, and these companies have received extensive media attention for their innovative ultra-realistic dolls and advanced robotics. The WM doll has also been a pioneer. He started with a regular store model and later evolved into a more complex doll, but it is still underground until now. In 2019, we saw a sharp increase in the sex doll market, which is why...sex dolls are popular?
Re: I Am Tired. by Pascopele: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
usex:
Love dolls have been popular for many years, and these companies have received extensive media attention for their innovative ultra-realistic dolls and advanced robotics. The WM doll has also been a pioneer. He started with a regular store model and later evolved into a more complex doll, but it is still underground until now. In 2019, we saw a sharp increase in the sex doll market, which is why...sex dolls are popular?
nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Any Chick Wanna Discuss Marraige & Settling Down. / Things that Destroys Relationships / Happy international women's day ( photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.