Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,467 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools (15459 Views)

Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Priscy01(f): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
The Kogi State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, has declared Friday Nov. 15, as public holiday for all schools in the state.

A statement signed by the Permanent Secretary of the ministry, Mr Eric Aina, directed all public and private schools to proceed on holiday from Nov. 15, 2019, towards the Nov. 16 elections in the state.

According to Aina, the break is to ensure that all students and pupils are united with their families during the election, Igbere TV reports.

He said that schools would resume academic activities on Monday Nov. 18, 2019.

“All parents, school heads, teachers and stakeholders in the education sector are enjoined to take note and observe the break accordingly,” he said.

Governorship election will hold across the state, while a rerun National Assembly election would hold at Kogi West senatorial districts same day on Saturday Nov. 16.

http://igberetvnews.com/1130318/election-kogi-declares-public-holiday-schools/

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by tayebest(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good radiance smiley

1 Like

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by vicdom(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
cheesy
If you like, declare total freedom for the Kogites, Bello is already a goner

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by sLentlover7778(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rigging is 100% guaranty, Fear Apc, before you fear woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Jestin: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
I wish Bello can just lose this election

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by drlaykay(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Anticipating violence?

1 Like

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by one1prax(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
yes, i support abeg. Anything to protect lives and property

Get your own website or blog for 14k only, whatsapp - 07063.,084~171`
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Conceptalumi: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
That's better before we start something bad happens. #prayforkogi
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Not bad.

See my signature
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by mightybishop: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
H
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Burgerlomo: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Some lazy youths right now.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by kolafolabi(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
The holiday should cut across all parastatals
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
drlaykay:
Anticipating violence?

It's an election, in Nigeria of all places... Violence is always sure. undecided
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by MirJay: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yahaya Bello is declared gone. that idiot should start preparing for his punishmentssss

6 Likes

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by noblealuu: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Missing Nwamaikpe click like grin

Happy for silencing of click share grin

I pray peace reigns before, during and after the elections. IJN, Amen.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by bilulu(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Imagine just because of an election.... this only happen when u know d election must b violent. People hold election without d neighbouring countries knowing

1 Like

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by mosho2good: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
I wonder who taught Africans the habit of slapping the remote when it's not working....�

@l

1 Like

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Femijohn198: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yaya Bello is so much confidence about the election,fear APC

5 Likes

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by fergie001: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Femijohn198:
Yaya Bello is so much confidence about the election,fear APC
I will be surprised if he doesn't t win....
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by vicdom(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
fergie001:

I will be surprised if he doesn't t win....
Oga, I'm on ground with happenings. I can say categorically that it will be easier for a chimpanzee to dine and wine with queen Elizabeth at the burkinham palace than for yahaya bello to return to the Luggard's house.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by fergie001: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
vicdom:

Oga, I'm on ground with happenings. I can say categorically that it will be easier for a chimpanzee to dine and wine with queen Elizabeth at the burkinham palace than for yahaya bello to return to the Luggard's house.
Ok......I just assumed cos of his perceived Federal might.

So where are you @ in KG?

Omo, this your illustration is wicked....

1 Like

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by istina: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Priscy01:
The Kogi State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, has declared Friday Nov. 15, as public holiday for all schools in the state.

.......because they know the evil they are about to unleash.
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by CACjide: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Are you sure? Do you think the election is going to be free and fair? Don't be surprise to see "Yeye Below" ruling for another 4 years before proceedings to house of senate
vicdom:
cheesy
If you like, declare total freedom for the Kogites, Bello is already a goner
nothing Kogi people can do bro?
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Confirmedzombie: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
God bless Bello
Victory all the way.
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Samuels90: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
vicdom:

You can't be so sure bro, bello is bad news, buh with the charged atmosphere, we only wish the kogites well and hope the vote counts.
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Deejaygold(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kogi Elections
Like 4 PDP, Share 4 APC

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Grazing, VAT Bills Scale Second Reading At Lagos Assembly / Chima Anyaso Visits Ben Kalu, Reveals His Mission (Pictures) / Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.