Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 (5604 Views)

Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found / FG Warns Nigerians On Whatsapp New Rule / Iphone12 The Long Awaited Mobile Computing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by princeemmma(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
In Nigeria, quite a number of people are judged on first sight based on the phones or gadgets they appear with. For this reason, many youths have been known to do funny things just to have the latest devices. On the Nigerian social media, there is oftentimes a superiority battle between android and iOS users. It has been noticed that people who use iPhones feel superior and they waste no time in dragging android users. The Apple franchise released another phone called the iPhone 11 into the market in September 2019 and fans made sure to queue up at their outlets to purchase the device. This is despite the fact that it does not come cheap.

Despite the price of the phone quite a number of Nigerians have already purchased it while others are still saving up till they can afford it. Well, it came as a surprise to see that plans are already underway for an iPhone 12 despite the fact that the 11 was only released a few months back. Nigerians have taken to social media to comment on the development.

See some reactions below:

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Richdad50(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
shocked

Those who follow trends never trend or spotlighed. They stay on 'following' for the longest time until they fade into obscurity.

A mind fully engaged is never taken hostage by group thinking or collective validation.

'Useful idiot' is not only a political or social idiom but also coined for anyone who constantly buys 'latest' while disregarding usefulness.

Richdad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by iammo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oyinbo redesigning case and component to legally scam Nigerians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Fabulous47(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
I don’t believe this news. In fact it’s a hoax

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Ologogoro: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
As you're buying the latest, the manufacturers are thinking about producing the latest. Invest your money.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pretty fast.

Reason local man don't follow trends.

Guys wey sashe and babes wey suck gbola to buy iPhone 11, how market na?

What's new?

Wetin una wan do differently?

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Guestuser: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fabulous47:
iPhone that won’t come out until next year.
Apple is not tecno that release new phone every month.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by devlishGINGER(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
DJ Real needs to make another song

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Teewhy2: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
sad[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by jayson87: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Apple iphone 11 was a big flop.

NO 5G,
All body screen is the in thing for top flagship mobile phone manufacturers.
No under screen front cameras

Huawei is beating apple to the mobile phone evolution and development game or technology is fast leaving apple behind

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Evect(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
inside life grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by directonpc(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Who verified the leaked image?
Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by rex444(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
me that am planning to go back to letter writing

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Timileyin1234(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
jayson87:
Apple iphone 11 was a big flop.

NO 5G,
All body screen is the in thing for top flagship mobile phone manufacturers.

Huawei is beating apple to the mobile phone evolution and development game
No 5g? Like say ur country get 5g

15 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by jayson87: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Timileyin1234:

you wake up in the morning and your life aim na to display your rascality, nonentity online and troll comments, who the heck told you am in Nigeria, because naija no get 5g means iphone should not develop for rest of the world. lest I forget, na stolen fones from this side una dey buy AKA london used. Mumu boy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by skywalker240(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Timileyin1234:
and what if he is not in Nigeria or even a Nigerian?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Timileyin1234(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
jayson87:
you wake up in the morning and your life aim na to display your rascality, nonentity online and troll comments, who the heck told you am in Nigeria, because naija no get 5g means iphone should not develop for rest of the world. lest I forget, na stolen fones from this side una dey buy AKA london used. Mumu boy
Boda ode. when Apple doesn’t develop 5g, were ur hands tied not to buy another phone. As u are not in Nigeria u are superior now abi. Mitchew
Which phone u dey use self. show me ur receipt idiot and I will show u my receipt too

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by skywalker240(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Be like this Apple don dey possesed by the same demon wey sweep Tecno up troway for ground.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Timileyin1234(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
skywalker240:

and what if he is not in Nigeria or even a Nigerian?
If he is not in Nigeria, was he told not to buy another phone that has 5g facility

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by skywalker240(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Boda ode. when Apple doesn’t develop 5g, were ur hands tied not to buy another phone. As u are not in Nigeria u are superior now abi. Mitchew
Which phone u dey use self. show me ur receipt idiot and I will show u my receipt too
the receipt of your Itel or Tecno grin grin

Hey both you guys should stop the insult, its too early for that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by skywalker240(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Timileyin1234:

If he is not in Nigeria, was he told not to buy another phone that has 5g facility
thats what you should've said earlier, @ bolded

maybe the guy was hoping to get one and the absence of 5g put him off.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by SenecaTheYonger: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
They're reacting to iPhone 12 while they're about to be silence on social media by death by hanging bill about to be proposed.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Depressed101: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fabulous47:
app only releases major phones in September. The news is fake.
Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by yetunsbay(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Timileyin1234:

I volunteer to be the judge.....#showmetheReceipt

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by joe17: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
yetunsbay:
I volunteer to be the judge.....#showmetheReceipt
lol
U don can craze aswear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by lukui: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
many girls will be deflowered just because of this new iPhone!!
remember when blackberry first came out? grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by yetunsbay(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
joe17:
lol
U don can craze aswear cheesy
person wey no craze no fit live for Lag

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by Roon9(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2019
But iphone11 just came out this afternoon grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by olu77(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
Oyinbo redesigning case and component to legally scam Nigerians

Hilarious

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_smartphone_penetration

Re: Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 by bankyblue(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2019
That one will be 800k.
Lubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Infinix Note 4 Is Not Charging Unless I Switch It Off.... Help / How To Get 10gb For Free On Mtn. / MTN 100MB Now Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.