Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:15 PM

What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? (1470 Views)

Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
My phone has been really frustrating since the fast charge stopped working. I've tried even infinx fast charge from calcare on it, still yet it doesn't fast charge.

What's the solution to this please?
Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by idesylvester(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tie the phone rope, whine am whine am whine am like 60 seconds, switch am off then charge am and see the wonders of my technology grin grin

Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by FriendNG: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rilwayne001:
My phone has been really frustrating since the fast charge stopped working. I've tried even infinx fast charge from calcare on it, still yet it doesn't fast charge.

Take it to repairer to change the charging board for you. Don't change charging point but the entire thing. I don't know what they call it, charging board or similar.
Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
FriendNG:

Take it to repairer to change the charging board for you. Don't change charging point but the entire thing. I don't know what they call it, charging board or similar.

It's called down board..
The repairer will determine if u will need a new board or not..
But dey will tell u that uneed a new board, but dey wont change it..dey will just replace the charging port.. To be on a safer side tell him to change the port that is not charging fast again, if he changes it no result den change the board if no result too, it's software problem then..
Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by Rilwayne001: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

It's called down board..
The repairer will determine if u will need a new board or not..
But dey will tell u that uneed a new board, but dey wont change it..dey will just replace the charging port.. To be on a safer side tell him to change the port that is not charging fast again, if he changes it no result den change the board if no result too, it's software problem then..

I changed the charging port already but still same thing. But I'll change the board then, if nothing then I'll have to get a new phone.. The phone is long overdue sef! cry

FriendNG:

Thanks very much.. This should be helpful.
Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by lanrexlan(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rilwayne001:

I changed the charging port already but still same thing. But I'll change the board then, if nothing then I'll have to get a new phone.. The phone is long overdue sef! cry

Thanks very much.. This should be helpful.
Baba goan sell the phone and buy new one jare. On top all these faculty money from UNILORIN, you still dey manage phone. grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by luvlyoracle(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Did your follow come charger head or cable spoil?
Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by Ay92(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
The problem is most likely from the USB cable
Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by Rilwayne001: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2019
lanrexlan:
Baba goan sell the phone and buy new one jare. On top all these faculty money from UNILORIN, you still dey manage phone. grin angry grin

No money embarassed embarassed

Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by Rilwayne001: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2019
luvlyoracle:
Did your follow come charger head or cable spoil?

I don't have the follow come charger again, but I got an original charger that charges it fast just like the original charger.. I used it for about 3 months before it stopped fast charging all of a sudden. I've tried every charger even original charger from a friend that uses the same phone, still same thing.
Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by luvlyoracle(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Rilwayne001:

I don't have the follow come charger again, but I got an original charger that charges it fast just like the original charger.. I used it for about 3 months before it stopped fast charging all of a sudden. I've tried every charger even original charger from a friend that uses the same phone, still same thing.
It might be the board then.

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by lanrexlan(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rilwayne001:

No money embarassed embarassed
Pele Padi, may Allah provide you with a better one

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution To A Phone That Used To Fast Charge And Doesn't Again? by Rilwayne001: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2019
lanrexlan:
Pele Padi, may Allah provide you with a better one

Ameeen egbon.. Like iPhone 11proMax cry

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Review - The Budget King Is Here! / Why Do Phone Ram Memory No Matter The Size Always Get About 60-80% Used Up / Phone Storage Vs Camera Quality: Which Is The Determinant When Buying A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.