Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! (3499 Views)

Share Your Worst Truth Or Dare Experiences Here!!! / Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... / Nairalanders Share Your Ebola Salt Prank Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2010
Nov. 13th & Nov. 14th will remain indelible in my memory for a while. Where U at d test venue; National Stadium? Some said the organiser did a yeoman's job or differ. Whats ur take on the NDLEA MILLION-MAN TEST?
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2010
@ least aspa d 1500 wey dem collect they shld ve sent a text or email, d arrangement dey shoddy. Best of luck to us all,
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2010
It would ve bn wiser to give a media message 4 applicant to attend. By the way, is it true some were sent sms or emails?
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2010
i dont think so,
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by fender(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
Did not apply. so can't say. **bows out**
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
when i heard that NDLEA and FIRS are selling forms to Nigerians, i realised that this Government is not only a carnibal, they are ruthless. The unemployment rate in this country is not only on the increase, the rate at which people are surfering is very alarming. Banks and other instritutions that are not affected by economic crash saga are using that excuse to throw people in thousands daily into the already oversaturated labour market. And all the goverment is doing is extorting 1,500 naira from hungry, jobless and desperate Nigerians.
Nothing ever works in this country as i wont be surprised, infact it is most certainly true that they have already employed people that are needed and those employed have already started working courtesy of lists sent by commissioners, senators, and people in positions.
Naija for show
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by dominique(f): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^^ i totally share your sentiments @maryjames. Its disgusting that public institutions are also preying on the desperation of unemployed youths. Pray, what exactly is the money meant for? To print out question papers? No doubt the money is going into somebody's overflowing bank account. Evil set of [i]b[/i]astards, may God punish them in this world and beyond.
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by tainot2002(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
NDLEA, pls try and reduce the unemployment rate in this country oooooo.
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by k00lxpert(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
@poster,, are u talking of the 1,500 stuf we paid to apply in thier website for a position in thier agency? pls clearify, thanks
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Outstrip(f): 1:20am On Nov 23, 2010
How in the world can a government agency charge people to apply for a job? When will Nigeria start looking out for Nigerians. I am pretty sure that there were only 5 slots available and they already gave it to their family members and then put up this scam. This is really sad
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by clickgold(m): 2:20am On Nov 23, 2010
Sometimes things that happens in this nation just make you wonder where we are heading.

Imagine NDLEA has joined the growing rank of people that extorts money from unemployed graduates. Question is how many spaces were actually available before the sham exercise? How many did the godfathers and political bigots leave out?

To me some people just wanted to line up their pocket. It is a shame, a show of shame and it should be condemned. A word of wisdom to the numerous applicants:would you feel confident if MTN told you to buy scratch card to apply for a vacancy in their organization? So stop wasting money on buying such cards in the future.
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Abayomin70(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2010
i said it befor and am still going to say it again let us all be self employ liv dos useless people wit there fucking job am a student of olabisi onabanjo university 200level studing accounting and already have a diploma certificate in accounting in dat same school.let us all have dis in mind when i finish by Bsc i will neva look for a job i will jus find little change and just start any business and be my own boss(may be sellin card or selling any stuff and GOD will bless me with it guarantee) liv dem with ther useless job and GOD will punnish our leaders one by one especially GBENGA DANIEL for not doing anything for d past 8 years in ogun state and makin my lecturers to go on strike for 3 month now
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by brilliance: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2010
Outstrip:

How in the world can a government agency charge people to apply for a job? When will Nigeria start looking out for Nigerians. I am pretty sure that there were only 5 slots available and they already gave it to their family members and then put up this scam. This is really sad

Its really sad.
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by lightest(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2010
out of those that lack we shall collect for those that already have.
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2010
Actually its 5000 slots around the federation with each state getting a particular pre decided number, best of luck to us all
P.S. i think they tried their best with the organizations @ national stadium even though we began late when most state were through
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Ajike: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2010
hmmm! 1500k, no wonder that idiotic woman said the name shld remain Ni-ge-ri-ya . God will punish dem one by one.
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Abayomin70(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2010
amen god will kill dem 1 by 1 first is gbenga daniel for letin my useles lecturers go on strik 4 mor dan 3month and still notin
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by newdeal(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2010
Virtually, any vacancy that is announced in Nigeria, you see this kind of scenario and anytime I see things like this, I get terribly annoyed, especially with young Nigerians abroad who still fraudulently maintain their names on the payrolls of various ministries to collect salaries they do not merit. I know quiet a handful folks who were working in the public sector, then came over for one thing or another without resigning, I wonder how can someone with conscience feel comfortable claiming unmerited salary when you know it is affecting others so badly. For all I know, even an unskilled cleaner here don't go through this kind of stress to earn his/her daily bread. Yet anytime we talk about Nigerian problem, we are quick to focus only on the likes of Iboris, IBB, etc.

How I wish I can do something more than talking about issues like this
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by sayso: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
do we have any pictures from this venue.?
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by Outstrip(f): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
There were pictures posted here and from what I saw there were thousands of people. It looked like a freaking stadium of people. It just showed me that our young people want to work if given the opportunity but even a government agency has figured out a way to rape the future of our nation. Only in NIgeria
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by MaiSuya(m): 1:43am On Nov 25, 2010
lestat:

Actually[b] its 5000 slots a[/b]round the federation with each state getting a particular pre decided number, best of luck to us all
P.S. i think they tried their best with the organizations @ national stadium even though we began late when most state were through

can you imagine? yet the Lagos venue alone, i believe, is close to ten times that number!
Re: Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! by johndavid1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
i pray that most desperate jobs seekers will be employed

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander How Can My Uncle Reduce This (pix) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Animals In The World / How Did Britain Get Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.