Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:02 PM

ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber (470 Views)

Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth / Caucasian Daughters & Sons Of The Revolution Scape Goating African Men As Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
At the individual level, money helps to eliminate wants (poverty) and create freedom; the
freedom to move and the freedom to live (Zach, 2017). At the firm level, money dictates the flow
of resources and the exercise of preferences by consumers and producers. Money is the basis of
intertemporal, intergenerational and international transfer of resources. At the level of a nation and hence an economic community, common currency facilitates the competitive power of the
community in trade and in the bidirectional flow of assets. Common currency is necessary for an
economic union and can be created with a lot less difficulty than our African leaders have made
it to look so far. After all, without economic union, Africans have been in currency unions
before. Examples include in British West Africa, the pound; in Eastern Africa, the East African
Shilling and since colonial times, we have been witnessing the many perennial facets of the CFA
franc.

Nigeria is its own paradigm and is now declared itself a world power. Let the borders of Nigeria be protected and all within Nigerian sovereignity. Let the people rejoice in prosperity and share good each with his neighbor. May all those nations friends and allies of Nigeria share in its prosperity. May those great ancestral kings who built wealthy empires and expanded their influence beyond Africa be praised and remembered.

Pres. Buhari ended CFA with the signing of his signature as head of Nigeria. Nigeria is the head of ECOWAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odzpBg5WDLc

I want my money back grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKb83Y-vDxA

Wake up out your slumber party

Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wake up out your slumber
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
APC may hold power for the next 20 years. Don't disturb the great alliance with divisive maneuvering.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nigeria the first African world power in a very long time.
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wake up
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Wake up
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 2:27am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
I want my money back grin

Wake up out your slumber
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Greetings

Nigeria is reaping huge benefits from the closing of its borders huge profits from agriculture its number one commodity. You are now beginning too see what was preached long ago Africa lacks cenetralization. It is because in ancient times great West Africa rulers centralized the territory they had all the greatness foretold in African history. By fate Nigeria is the head and heart of the great West African civilization. You can't start to build everywhere it would exhaust your resources and you would be undermined. Now that Nigeria has closed its borders they can begin to see the many ways their economy was being undermined. Human fallibility is the worst underminer of advances in technology and sophisticated government. Prepare yourselves now as all those who love to see the African fathers sit the throne of world power again are praying for the continued success and protection of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXisLluBXes

Wake up out your slumber
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Greetings

Instead of being divisive you could create one political party for all of Nigeria. APC seems to be the best party structure that if altered to accommodate all Nigerian ethnicities and geopolitical concerns could very well accomplish such. Who knows what the future holds the next 20 years.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Godhatesodomy: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Eco currency is the revolution

(1) (Reply)

‘my Husband Doesn’t Shave Or Bath Yet He Expects Me To Make Love To Him’ / Watch As Wizkid Disgraces Tiwa Savage On Stage / Unexpected Places Cardi B Visited In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.