Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) (24103 Views)

The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) / Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Endorses Ondo Auto Rally (Photos And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Kapilta(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Yoruba to the world! cool cool cool

Thunder fire dem enemies! grin grin grin
are you by chance reffering to my flat..head in-laws grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by izzou(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Ahnahn. That is a long time ago na. I like speed o. Though I am older and very chill now, but my colleagues still complain when they're in my car.

I almost killed someone. The memory still fresh for my head sef grin

I don't go above 110 if I'm in a good mood. Other days? A 90 to 100 is fine

1 Like

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Dollywood(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Godfullsam:
Proudly Ondo guy.

Ondo Amaka cool

Show urself if you are proudly Ondo.

Proudly..

1 Like

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
No tractors and harvesters..
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by JangoroInvest(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
nerciifmt:
Billionaire Ade-ojo giving us so much excitement...Ilara-mokin to da world.
Mokin agbe a ooo cool cool
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by YorubaPrince: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
izzou:

Very responsible, please grin

I once had an accident when I was 17. Ever since then, I've been very responsible grin

Baba, abeg… gbenu e soun. Make una two una carry romance commot go somewhere else. angry

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by izzou(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Baba, abeg… gbenu e soun. Make una two una carry romance go somewhere else. angry

YorubaPrince

What's up? cool
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by YorubaPrince: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
izzou:

YorubaPrince

What's up? cool

grin

Since both of una don dey love and kiss for the La Campagne Tropicana thread na. cool
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
What attracted me in the pictures above is the one with those cheer ladies putting on white grin

2 Likes

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by izzou(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

grin

Since both of una don dey love and kiss for the La Campagne Tropicana thread na. cool

How did you know that? sad
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by YorubaPrince: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
izzou:

How did you know that? sad

Haba na... shey the thread wey dey all over here yesterday...
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by MKULTRA: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
OMG so na like this my state fine reach
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by izzou(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Haba na... shey the thread wey dey all over here yesterday...

I can't remember kissing her on that thread sad
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by eternityk: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
MKULTRA:
OMG so na like this my state fine reach
That elizade is dumb and stupid
Ilara mokin doesn't need all this crap
He is supposed to invest in other areas
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Ttipsy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
auto rally on mud
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by JangoroInvest(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
eternityk:

God punish your generations oloribu omo ale
Am very sure you don't have something good to do Sha in your laf!!! Can't blame you Sha ...
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by JangoroInvest(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ttipsy:
auto rally on mud

That off road
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wow! I am flabbergasted. This is very nice. Maybe I'll attend the next edition.
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by MKULTRA: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
eternityk:

bro this may still attract tourist in anyway.
ondo state is a land of endless beauty.
Tourist industry go sweet here.
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by OPONG: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
JangoroInvest:

Am very sure you don't have something good to do Sha in your laf!!! Can't blame you Sha ...

Eternity is from Abeokuta
cool cool
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by eternityk: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
MKULTRA:
bro this may still attract tourist in anyway.
ondo state is a land of endless beauty.
Tourist industry go sweet here.
Which rubbish tourism
I'm talking about infrastructures industries estates
Which yeye tourism
Is it tourism that on do needs now
How u people think irritates me everytime
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by brownskilo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
eternityk:

What stops you from investing in those other areas?
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by eternityk: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
JangoroInvest:

Oga
Take it easy
I know what im saying
That guy should build massive estates
At least one industry
He has already built roads ,that's good
That his private university should be converted to a market for production of made in ilara mokin shoes clothes bags and so on
I know what I'm talking about
The fact is,that elizade guy is dumb
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by eternityk: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
FrLukas:

What stops you from investing in those other areas?
Arguing with u people is pointless
I've talked my own
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by InternetMap: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
cool cool cool
Pardon my odd question, but what inspires your love for all things cars and how do you find your projects? �
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Gudguyz(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Just like Dakar rally...Awesome

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by MKULTRA: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
eternityk:

Which rubbish tourism
Which yeye tourism
my guy if a pasture is greener and your house is welcoming.
Shay investors no go come invest for you country without you even building a single factory.

What am saying is countries that beautify and attract foreigners tend to progress speedily
Why do you think Dubai and other arab states despite their oil reserve are still focusing on tourism
You may think tourism is less important but its a major
catalyst in making your country progress at fast pace
because you can't single handedly build every thing you need in your country.
Sometimes thinking out of the box helps.
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by JangoroInvest(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
eternityk:

Oga
Take it easy
I know what im saying
That guy should build massive estates
At least one industry
He has already built roads ,that's good
That his private university should be converted to a market for production of made in ilara mokin shoes clothes bags and so on
I know what I'm talking about
The fact is,that elizade guy is dumb

The fact is still that you are a fool
What do you infrastructure ?
His doing the best he can so. Take that shit off your maot and how many of your billion has tried 50% of what is doing. He built a golf to his omo town, University, busary for students, E makes the name of the town well know to public. Which your helmet name is not on Google. E has invited diginiries to the town. A sigle man changing a village to small city. His first road project is 8.5Km now Another 6km and you fool is he here saying is stupid can't blame. You are from no history generation bro
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by MKULTRA: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
eternityk:

Which rubbish tourism
Which yeye tourism
And am a big fan of industrialism.
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Nostradamus: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Those cheerleaders are cute cool
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by JangoroInvest(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
MKULTRA:
And am a big fan of industrialism.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Interesting Things You Didn’t Know About Lamborghini / Which City In Nigeria Has The Best Driving Culture? / Lincoln Unveils The Special-edition Continental With Suicide Doors. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.