Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Have A Cloud ICT Project That Can Employ Over 2 Million Nigerians. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have A Cloud ICT Project That Can Employ Over 2 Million Nigerians. (693 Views)

Hi Guys I Got A Cloud Miner That Mines Dogecion For You To Make Money / N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos / Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Cloud ICT Project That Can Employ Over 2 Million Nigerians. by tradebot: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Its an application that will be developed using codeigniter framework and hosted on a cloud distributed network server. This application will function in a way that 70% of Nigerians can't do without it.
The important part of the projects are development , deployment and marketing.
It will house what people do everyday, what we need everyday which will make people pay for the services rendered.
I have tested this application on a pilot platform. Only the US currently have a similar application.
It will displace most programs developed to reduce unemployment.

Fund needed to host and launch without stress is 5 million Naira.

Development and deployment takes 2 month.
Marketing begins immediately after deployment.

Expected minimum users = 1000. These users are charged 10% of what they earn on the platform. No one will earn less than 100,000.
10% is 10,000 x 1000 = 10,000,000 Naira monthly. 20% of this fund will be used for marketing, 30% for software development ,maintenance , security and upgrade.
*30% of the profit to investors(financial investors, corporate bodies and affiliates.*
15% current capital for monthly expenses (salary, offices expenses etc)
5% For Agent

tradebot2@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Cloud ICT Project That Can Employ Over 2 Million Nigerians. by Spin360: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why must all of ideas surround cash flow, payments to get commissions etc. We need to explore uncharted territories. I.e healthcare System that sync accident cases for example and match it to willing blood donor dBASE. Or food waste and sources they can be needed. Tired of the parent gateway tech. The repertoire is tiring and uncreative abeg

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cloud ICT Project That Can Employ Over 2 Million Nigerians. by tradebot: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Spin360:
Why must all of ideas surround cash flow, payments to get commissions etc. We need to explore uncharted territories. I.e healthcare System that sync accident cases for example and match it to willing blood donor dBASE. Or food waste and sources they can be needed. Tired of the parent gateway tech. The repertoire is tiring and uncreative abeg

Sir I think you did not understand my write up. You don't expect me to spill out everything. The calculation was for the investors and profit projection.
You should have asked me how the app would work.
Re: I Have A Cloud ICT Project That Can Employ Over 2 Million Nigerians. by tradebot: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
I want to solve unemployment problem. Your idea depends on the problem you want to solve

(1) (Reply)

Discover New Way To Earn Passively From The Forex Market / How To Create Amazon Affiliate Website From $0 To $2,000 Month In 11 Months! / Cheap Quality Hong-kong Smartphones On Wholesales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.