Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit (45938 Views)

Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Centcanada: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
When God wants to prepare you to sit with the king and queen, it doesn't matter who is involve. TB Joshua the man of God of our time. Am happy am a life to see or hear about him.
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by ud4u: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
I dey hear
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Temotala: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Mykelhendriz: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
B
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Musso16: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Means hell fire � straight
EXLOVER:
TB Joshua is getting old.

Man of God help me, I have stop smoking but i still smoke in my dream every night.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Holyman3(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Righteousness89:
A Prophet is not Without Honor Save in his place

What's the difference between Zoo Niigeria and South Sudan?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Adakintroy2: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Zoharariel:
He has gone to South Sudan to brainwash them with his usual Sakamanje. grin

He was busy seeing visions for people but couldn't see the impending catastrophe at his own backyard that eventually buried 105 gullible sheeples untimely - beneath the rubbles of the Synagogue Guesthouse. grin

To make matters worse, he said Yahweh showed him that Hilary Clinton would win the 2016 Amerikan Presidential Election, only for Trump - the Orange baboon & commander of the Twitter Armed Forces to be sworn in as the 45th Amerikan President. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/us-election-t-b-joshua-predicts-win-hillary-clinton/amp/

And after he realized he had committed an awful gaffe, the bastard then deleted his failed prophecy from his facebook page to cover up his shame.

https://m.news24.com/Africa/News/nigerias-prophet-tb-joshua-deletes-clinton-win-prophecy-20161109

Yet, gullible Afrikans still troop to his church for miracles, signs & wonders. grin

Slaves who love their chains shall remain in bondage.

If anybody tells you that he's a Man of God or Called by God or Filled with the Holy Spirit;

Ask him to call down fire from Heaven to consume Boko Haram like Elijah The Tishbite did.

or

Ask him to turn water into Heineken like Jesus did.

Afterall, Jesus, their master says in the book of John 14: 12 - Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Since the ascension of Jesus Christ back to Heaven - without the use of a rocket or a hot air balloon, none of his so-called Pastors & Prophets have tried to surpass or broken his records.

Why? Because all the nonsense written in the Holy Books are fables & fairytales concocted to keep people docile & kill their brains

Even though they run their filthy & fraudulent mouths on the pulpit every Sundays they know they're only deceiving themselves.

Truth is - Religion is a Multi-Billion Dollar Industry of Sakamanje.

There are many things you wrote funny enough that agrees with the bible. Thats the level of your ignorance.( I mean to ignore).

The bible is not a one sided book. It balance both half. One would have called it false book if the author vindicated themselves alone. But consider the many authors incline their errors in parts.

Moses failures was clearly stated, Samsons mistake, Solomon later years of waste as well as David descend. If the book intentions were to "woo" it would not need to tell both half as one.

Concern your self with the core message rather..

Don't kill

Do not steal

Do not lie against your neighnours,

Do not committed adultry.

Honor you father and mother.

See if all this are lies or fables If it's not, Then the problem may be as with many things out there "man's interpretations".

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by wink2015(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
zoba88:
President Salva Kiir and the First Lady Mary Ayen Mayardit received the Senior Prophet, Temitope Balogun Joshua, commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua in Juba upon arrival at Juba International Airport on Tuesday morning.

A number of senior government officials and thousands of believers from across the country also gathered at Juba International Airport to welcome the senior prophet.

In his remarks, President Salva Kiir described the visit of the Senior Prophet as a new beginning for South Sudan.

President Salva Kiir called upon South Sudanese to interpret the message of the prophet as a call for permanent peace.

In addition, President Salva Kiir also said the way South Sudan is represented on the international media is not exactly what you see when you are on the ground and this will also be an opportunity for the millions of followers of T.B. Joshua to witness this.

Senior Prophet TB Joshua prayed for South Sudan political leaders at the State House for God to give them direction that will guide their hearts towards peace.

He said that the country will enter a new year peacefully with a new beginning.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/south-sudan-president-salva-kiir-and.html?m=1

Nice share !

The Jesus that fought for south Sudan will fight for Nigeria freedom from oppressive and corrupt governance.

In Jesus might name Amen!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by EXLOVER(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Musso16:
Means hell fire � straight
what should I do sir?
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by ikwedim(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Forgive me lord for speaking against him back then. This is the only prophet I know in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by hopefulLandlord: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Zoharariel:

He was busy seeing visions for people but couldn't see the impending catastrophe at his own backyard that eventually buried 105 gullible sheeples untimely - beneath the rubbles of the Synagogue Guesthouse. grin

To make matters worse, he said Yahweh showed him that Hilary Clinton would win the 2016 Amerikan Presidential Election, only for Trump - the Orange baboon & commander of the Twitter Armed Forces to be sworn in as the 45th Amerikan President. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/us-election-t-b-joshua-predicts-win-hillary-clinton/amp/

And after he realized he had committed an awful gaffe, the bastard then deleted his failed prophecy from his facebook page to cover up his shame.

https://m.news24.com/Africa/News/nigerias-prophet-tb-joshua-deletes-clinton-win-prophecy-20161109

Yet, gullible Afrikans still troop to his church for miracles, signs & wonders. grin

If anybody tells you that he's a Man of God or Called by God or Filled with the Holy Spirit;

Ask him to call down fire from Heaven to consume Boko Haram like Elijah The Tishbite did.

or

Afterall, Jesus, their master says in the book of John 14: 12 - Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Since the ascension of Jesus Christ back to Heaven - without the use of a rocket or a hot air balloon, none of his so-called Pastors & Prophets have tried to surpass or broken his records.

Why? Because all the nonsense written in the Holy Books are fables & fairytales concocted to keep people docile & kill their brains

Even though they run their filthy & fraudulent mouths on the pulpit every Sundays they know they're only deceiving themselves.

You, my good sir, have spoken the unadulterated truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by importantperson: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
KenModi:

Arguably the most sensible comment pertaining to religion to ever grace Nairaland! Your wealth of wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the deception of man via religion would never run dry. But watch out for the sheeples already on their way to attack you here.

Both of you don't have sense
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Amah70: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
South Sudan has stabilized politically.

Just for Nigeria's fear mongering lot who talk of Biafra becoming like waring South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by importantperson: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Zoharariel:

or

All this talk the man no go even see am.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by sammhi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Adakintroy2:

There are many things you wrote funny enough that agrees with the bible. Thats the level of your ignorance.( I mean to ignore).

The bible is not a one sided book. It balance both half. One would have called it false book if the author vindicated themselves alone. But consider the many authors incline their errors in parts.

Moses failures was clearly stated, Samsons mistake, Solomon later years of waste as well as David descend. If the book intentions were to "woo" it would not need to tell both half as one.

Concern your self with the core message rather..

Don't kill

Do not steal

Do not lie against your neighnours,

Do not committed adultry.

Honor you father and mother.

See if all this are lies or fables if . If it's not, Then the problem may be as with many things out there "man's interpretations".
I read your comments and knew that Some sane persons are still alive
Richard Dawkins a renowned atheist said ;" there is new for man to believe in God . When God is remove from a society , the morals falls" .
The Bible principles are infallible and never outdated ....it is not about the details...hence Jesus said he gave only two laws : love God and love your neighbour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by hopefulLandlord: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
importantperson:

Both of you don't have sense
why do you hold this opinion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by TemmyT002(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Zoharariel:

or

Mtchewww
Dodo leleyi o

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Amah70: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
ednut1:
South sudan fir be like biafra. Both blaming/blamed the north for their woes. Give them freedom den boom

South Sudan and north Sudan were two parts wrongly put together by Oyibo.

But because people of north Sudan are more of liberals than people of Northern Nigeria, north Sudan gave in to separating North and South Sudan.

But crude oil in the Niger delta has also made northern Nigerians continue to refuse the realities that Oyibo made mistake in the 1914 Amalgamation of north and south of Oyibo protectorates in West Africa, now called Nigeria.

Nigeria a most impossible country on earth torments the 190 million people in it, due to realities of great differences in its groups.
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Virginkpekus(f): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
ednut1:
South sudan fir be like biafra. Both blaming/blamed the north for their woes. Give them freedom den boom
Useless talk! What is the relationship between south Sudan and biafra?
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by idonhammer: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
That one still dey confuse me till today

Zoharariel:

or

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Nino36: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Zoharariel:
He has gone to South Sudan to brainwash them with his usual Sakamanje. grin.
I understand how you feel but the truth of this is that. Yes there are fake prophets, there are people that called themselves just because of money. But I like to tell you that there are still really people of God and miracle still happens and all in the bible are not frictions.
I had an experience which I like to share.
April 2018 after a practical in school returning home I developed this fever that kept on occurring every 2-3 days for so many months. And I was also losing weight.
But one day in the month of August was also feeling feverish on that very day so I decided to lock myself in my room and call on the name of this God you called fake and miraculous He heard my voice.
With faith I went to take a shower after praying and happens to br the end of reoccurring fever with lasted for 4-5 months.
There are fake prophets but that doesn't mean there are not good ones.
I shared this for everyone that may be passing through either one difficulty or the other.
Call on the name of the Lord with faith He will answer you.
Sorry if I made any error during my message.
Shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by HonamiUehara: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
He said that the country will enter a new year peacefully with a new beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Antara0503(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Salva Kiir, Which Kind Name Be Dis
na south sudan name.
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Antara0503(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Macmoni:
d most outstanding prophet of our generation
ok
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by LyfeJennings(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmmmm
This guy ehnnnnn
In Islam, there is a saying "Allah allam" meaning God knows best.....
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by dokie: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Zoharariel:

There is more evidence that Jesus was a historical figure than there is that he is not.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died

With that in mind, allow Christians to believe the "fables" they have chosen to believe. The good thing about these "fables" is that they are tailored to promote a social order of peaceful coexistence for all men all through their lives on earth, in addition to an eternal life.

If it's just for promoting that beneficial social order, cut the guys who originated the "money spinning business" of religion some slacks and encourage the "slaves" to at least follow those good instructions. If they all can, we would have a much better world.

I'm sure you want a much better society. Christianity is all about that, and more.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Southsoul: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2019
Zoharariel:

or

nobody need Jesus Christ like this guy I swear

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Champele(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2019
He can only visit useless people. Make he go visit Trump. Crook! His fake miracles has reduced, Nigerians are now looking closely. Obi (Nigerians) has stopped being a boy. Scammer
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by dudusky007(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2019
T.B JOSHUA. A TRUE PROPHET FROM GOD.... THANK GOD I MET WITH HIM 1 ON 1 (2013)
Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Champele(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2019
dokie:

There is more evidence that Jesus was a historical figure than there is that he is not.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died

With that in mind, allow Christians to believe the "fables" they have chosen to believe. The good thing about these "fables" is that they are tailored to promote a social order of peaceful coexistence for all men all through their lives on earth, in addition to an eternal life.

If it's just for promoting that beneficial social order, cut the guys who originated the "money spinning business" of religion some slacks and encourage the "slaves" to at least follow those good instructions. If they all can, we would have a much better world.

I'm sure you want a much better society. Christianity is all about that, and more.
You No Get Sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by Judybash93(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Zoharariel:

or

Exactly... It's been like this for thousands of years and they're only getting better at deceiving people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit by sammysmiles(m): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
Reflect on ACTUAL the meaning of what you have written
Honestly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.