Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO (8198 Views)

Webmasters Brace Yourselves For Another Google Core Update! / Nairaland got Hit from recent May Google core update. / The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Jameskyrian(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Britishcoins:
I am still making 2000 dollars monthly from my admob and adsense accounts.

My traffic has been amazing, all thanks to Indian gurus in the telegram

How?
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by NnamdiN: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2019
How do I drive traffic to my ecommerce site biko?
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Ajibade123(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Google be updating every time it good sha
see how your web design affects your business https://explicitsuccess.com/bad-website-design/
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by bedfordng(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2019
hmmmm
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2019
styless:
someone should help me build a blog like DNB Stories, please.

My budget is medium
let's talk.
send me an email @ antonineutron@gmail.com.

I have something for you
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by styless(f): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2019
ANTONINEUTRON:
let's talk.
send me an email @ antonineutron@gmail.com.

I have something for you

okay thanks
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by tstx(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2019
styless:

My budget is medium

Contact me via my whatsapp... My services are affordable
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Depressed101: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Britishcoins:

I would like to join such group.. Pls drop a modified link, so you don't get banned
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by sharpyoung(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Britishcoins:

Please add me to the group
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by jetroolowole(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Technical SEO is the answer
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Hassan05(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2019
That's a nice one

Quick update..
I have a video course that will train you how to promote your goods, services and business on FB, IG and Twitter.
Note: not free, goes for a token at least for mtn data which will be use to forward it to you on whatsapp �
/2348163970636

Only interested member should link up.
Please no room for long talk cos it's not compulsory but I deem it fit necessary for your use. Thanks and happy winning
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by AbigailF: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Thanks for sharing this valuable information. I'll make sure I make some tweaks to my website to help it rank it higher in Google SERPs.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2019
styless:

My budget is medium
Your contact?
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Britishcoins:

Send me dat 2000 dollars.
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by melodyogonna(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2019
hmm. this update don do us strong thing Sha.
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Oyinprince(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2019
styless:

My budget is medium
I will send you a DM
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by thekokofacts: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2019
SEO or not, if your content is good enough, you will always win as long as your blog appears whenever someone type it on address bar. - #thinQam .com
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Rating(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Very informative article.

I've found out that User Experience, Server speed and a great mobile environment help you to keep playing safe with all of Google's updates in the past 4 years of my SEO experience.

1 Like

Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Thisis2raw(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Britishcoins:

can u set a brother up
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by emmydiamon(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thisis2raw:
can u set a brother up
Click my signatue, the music app is also for sale. Which if well promoted you are sure to make 50 dollar daily on admob. Hit me up lets talk or maybe create a good app for you that you will earn good revenue from it if well promoted. Contact me through the email under the app (drebeat music player)
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
princemillla:
Tech!!!

This is not targeted at any SEO or bloggers, things are advancing and Google cannot afford to be left out. Web builder should learn to grow with Google.

For every updates ( with it 's challenge) must come with its solutions.

Good luck to all true bloggers!!!

There's no need to worry about growing with Google. All you should worry about is avoiding gray-hat SEO tactics not to talk of black-hat tactics. Be ethical and clean in your SEO.

The improvements on Google's algorithms are majorly about filtering out unethical blogs and websites. It's rare for an ethical business to get caught in an algorithm change.

That said, don't put your eggs in one basket. Build your mailing list and Social media following.

1 Like

Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Legendguru: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by derahhh(m): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2019
NnamdiN:
How do I drive traffic to my ecommerce site biko?

I can help with this
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by skultrick(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2019
thekokofacts:
SEO or not, if your content is good enough, you will always win as long as your blog appears whenever someone type it on address bar. - #thinQam .com

It's not just about quality content, Google with this latest update rewarded authorities with aged domains and huge backlink profile.

If only I knew better.
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2020
skultrick:

It's not just about quality content, Google with this latest update rewarded authorities with aged domains and huge backlink profile.

If only I knew better.

Exactly bro. Content is just like 20% of the whole work. Coz no be only u dey churn out amazing contents.
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by Froshloaded: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
wink
Britishcoins:

Thats nice, can you link me up abeg??
Re: How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO by eliok(m): 2:01am On Feb 09, 2020
I don rest for google this and that. I loved blogging. Bit thank God I moved on to kindle publishing. Now at least if I go enter blogging again, na things oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Credit Card? / Ways To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Blog SEO / » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.