Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

"Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) (71618 Views)

Omo Juju Dey As Millipedes Sent A Letter To Thief To Return What He Stole Or Die / Thief From Akwa Ibom Visited By Over 500 Millipedes And Given A ‘fetish’ Lette.. / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, And Millipedes To UNIUYO. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Dididrumz:

Its for real, this shit happend in bayelsa some years ago, to a bayelsa man who was said to b owing an akwa ibom man and refused to pay.

The akwa ibomite travelled back home amd the next morning bayelsa man woke up to meet a bunch of HUGE millipedes at his door step numbering up to 500 too, and it also carried a note too.

It was all over the news in Bayelsa then, NTA, AIT...

This shit is real.

And so? You think the milipedes appeared supernaturaly? undecided
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by Nature8(m): 2:28am On Nov 13, 2019
ijaw1stson:
Lol nawa oo
Lol grin
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by anonimi: 4:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Jabioro:
Otapiapia could do more damages to the useless millipedes...by the way the useless sender have this kind of power in Nigeria and we are still suffering in the hand politicians..Send it to state house..all national assembly, state assembles..See you,you be mimu

Don't mind the black man with his useless reliance on religion only when he has brains that he is not willing to exercise.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:
Mumuness of the highest order.

He should have sent snake instead of sending millipedes that cant hurt

The sight of the millipede is a horrible sight

He doesn't mean to kill the man yet that's why he sent millipedes to threaten him, if he meant death he will send snakes to invade his living room, you can imagine what it will result to
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by goldman777: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Fake story fake news!!!
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Dididrumz:

Its for real, this shit happend in bayelsa some years ago, to a bayelsa man who was said to b owing an akwa ibom man and refused to pay.

The akwa ibomite travelled back home amd the next morning bayelsa man woke up to meet a bunch of HUGE millipedes at his door step numbering up to 500 too, and it also carried a note too.

This shit is real.

Pictures of the 500 millipedes bro. Seeing is believing.
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2019
1Sharon:

I'm happy nigerians have woken up cool

For every 1 that has woken up there's like 100 still snoring. cheesy
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2019
idonhammer:
Guy juju dey real...how I wish you know what this means.

I'm not denying the occult power of mysticism. I'm not just seeing it here. Some few millipedes and a hand written wrote don't seem all that impressive to me.

Someone mentioned 500 millipedes, but the pictures show 3 maybe 4 millipedes.

1 Like

Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

Its real. There are powers.

Maybe. But I'm not convinced sha.
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by spiritnerds: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Trash

Gather those things, pour fuel and burn them.
Lol
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2019
donjazet:
Anybody who believes that cock_ and bull story is a fool.

We Africans just believe in lots of unsubstantiated stories.
The white men believe in them more.
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by izubext007: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Common Man Will Alwayz Suffer , Can't They Use Same On Those Local Govt. Chair Man, State Commisioner, Rep Member Govs Nd Senator? Who Have Stolen D State Resource, Mumu People. Although Many Dayz 4 D Tiv One Day 4 D Fullani. Lol
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by Slurity(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Just get 1 liter of DdForce insecticide and spray around your house and see magic as the yeye millipedes will flee
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by NaDem34: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Dark continent...
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2019
FrLukas:

Pictures of the 500 millipedes bro. Seeing is believing.

That happend over 10years ago....
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by DECENCY3: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2019
I actually saw something like this some years ago in a street. They said two neighbours had misunderstanding and the other went and invoked milipeded. You need to see giant milipeded all over the house, pots, plates, and the whole compound. Crawling all over. The more you kill the more it increased.

The same week I had a little misunderstanding with a neighbour, he sent over a 100 cockroaches to my house in the night.

Powers dey oooo but God pass them all.

I wonder why they don't use such powers on those putting us in bondage in this country
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by YurFatHer: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:
Mumuness of the highest order.

He should have sent snake instead of sending millipedes that cant hurt
maybe this is just a warning sign. next is snake
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Dididrumz:

This shit is real.

cry cry At this age and time, my fellow man believes millipedes at someone's doorstep is spiritual. cry I dey pity for this country I swear.
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dididrumz:

That happend over 10years ago....

Oh, OK.
Re: "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) by DrOmah(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lol... Serves him right... No peace for the wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Lekki Beach (Disturbing Photos) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.