Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) (32440 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by UjuJoan2: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

His baby
His life
Take a chill pill

Still this is a public forum isn't it? And I reserve the right to state my opinion, don't I?

You know just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm talking in bad faith.

And just because I think it's a waste of time, doesn't mean I 'hate' it.

It's just an opinion. You guys are the ones who needs to chill.

Our President is ready to hang anyone with a contrary opinion and we argue that it's suppressive. How is the attack I'm getting on this thread any different from that?
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by UjuJoan2: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
computergeek:
Please serve us coke and Sharwarma

grin grin cheesy

I took a break from my 'ignoration' to laugh.

You are just coming and already making demands. You never see anything.

When we serve dinner, which is usually bole and groundnut, I'll ask them to add a bottle of orijin to your own. Just to help you settle in. tongue
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by MrHighSea: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sijo01:
Joy of every parents.

Those cuties can make the dullest of parents creative, they bring out the talents you never even imagine you have.

They light up your world. kiss kiss kiss
IF there z money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.