Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army (4628 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by GistmoreNG: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Two US army are set to walk down the aisle as releases stunning pre-wedding photoshoot.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-of-two-us-army

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by GistmoreNG: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by donstan18: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Even God will be angry with me if I say that this lady is looking good.

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Happy married life to them!!! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!!! One man's food is another man's poison!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Carbon2Oxide: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
"TWO AMERICAN SOLDIERS" not "ARMY"

An army is a group of soldiers

8 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hml to them.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by GraGra247(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:

Lady looks excellent in my eyes. Smashing beautiful and natural.

Its in the eye of the beholder broda!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by izzou(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:

You type so carelessly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by tee59(f): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
I saw two males here grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Lamanii22(f): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awwwwn they both look so lovely... I love the lady's hair cut... It's really nice...
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by WonderManly(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Two US army are set to walk down the aisle as releases stunning pre-wedding photoshoot.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-of-two-us-army

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by GistmoreNG: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Tarabye: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Unik3030: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
I don't know why I keep seeing 2 guys

PS... something happened last week when I was traveling, I sat at d back seat of the car so I could vividly see what d guy adjacent me was doing on his phone. I realized he happens to b a nairalander so I calm down well to see his moniker. immediately I saw his moniker I just search for him n saw everything he has done on nairaland b4, d guy is very active in romance n politics n I could see everything. I was just reading his many comments n relating it with his countenance. guys I just dey laugh inside of me come dey reason say "so Na this guy dey cause kasala for here ".

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Edyice: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:

You are very correct sir

Oga is getting married to another man grin

Look Na

No be me , I can't take it .... Biko

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by dipson4u08(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:

grin grin grin grin she lo0oks manish
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Pearlyakin(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Olodo blogger, it is Soldier and not Army.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Kendumazy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Handsome guy!
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Gofwane(m): 3:46am On Nov 13, 2019
tee59:
I saw two males here grin
same here
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Thecvbankng: 3:52am On Nov 13, 2019
When two soldiers marry, wetin Dem go born ?

We guarantee a professionally crafted resume which seeks to address all what employers need. Let us assist you with a top resume tailored to your profession to land you that job test/interview. Contact us today through our signature below let us help advance that career today smiley
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by luvyaself95(m): 4:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Unik3030:
I don't know why I keep seeing 2 guys

PS... something happened last week when I was traveling, I sat at d back seat of the car so I could vividly see what d guy adjacent me was doing on his phone. I realized he happens to b a nairalander so I calm down well to see his moniker. immediately I saw his moniker I just search for him n saw everything he has done on nairaland b4, d guy is very active in romance n politics n I could see everything. I was just reading his many comments n relating it with his countenance. guys I just dey laugh inside of me come dey reason say "so Na this guy dey cause kasala for here ".

You dey spy on me
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by ednut1(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Two guys
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by femi4: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Adam n Steve
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Rajman45(m): 5:56am On Nov 13, 2019
Just asking..... Is it allowed for two army personnel to get married? The house go tough ooo..... Everyone go maintain him lane
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by doitforyou(f): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Pre-wedding?? They’re married.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Burgerlomo: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2019
May God bless their union cool
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Burgerlomo: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Those are the real soldiers who don't oppress their civilians cool
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by partnerbizn5(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2019
they don't look like nigerians
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=donstan18 post=83968507]Even God will be angry with me if I say that this lady is looking good.[/quote
looking like this with all the drilled she had in training she good looking
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Tomide007: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2019
This ain't possible in my country, hubby and wife can't be in the military, totally against their law.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by Tomide007: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Rajman45:
Just asking..... Is it allowed for two army personnel to get married?
The house go tough ooo..... Everyone go maintain him lane
Nope
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two US Army by naijadrivablog: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2019
GistmoreNG, It is "US Soldiers", not US Army.
Warriman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter / Nairaland Ancestors (pics) / Plus-size Model,lisa Puts On A Very Busty Display In New Eye-poppin Boobs Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.