Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Sigh! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sigh! (3760 Views)

Sigh / Sigh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Agreement reviewed! Thank you all for your support.
Re: Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
couple should learn how to have a pillow-talk. pillow-talk is a cure to many family bs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh! by Carbon2Oxide: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
couple should learn how to have a pillow-talk. pillow-talk is a cure to many family bs.

This is so right
Re: Sigh! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Sigh! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
as you has given you small sex now, story has changed. let me not hear nonsense from you afterward.
Re: Sigh! by CsRockefeller(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol. But, she has deactivated her account. grin
Re: Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
this is probably my last thread on my marriage. today i signed an oath never to bring my marrriage to the public especially NL. i actually opened this threa to thank peple like Ishilove for their advice so far. All I can say that I dont regret marrying my wife. she is a good woman, a business mogul, a foresight lady. she leads, i follow. Thank u all.

using this oppotunity to encourage young guys who are ready for marriage to go and marry. nothing to fear. thank u all.
Breaststroke:
Lol, the entertaining story teller you're back again cheesy

Have you done medicals? Are you even planning to?

You amuse me to no end, do you know how many threads you have opened concerning marriage?

I wish you well, regardless.
Re: Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
thank u sir.. i promise u wont hear again. thanks
Elder010:
as you has given you small sex now, story has changed. let me not hear nonsense from you afterward.
Re: Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
i might follow suit lol
CsRockefeller:
Re: Sigh! by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
this is probably my last thread on my marriage. today i signed an oath never to bring my marrriage to the public especially NL. i actually opened this threa to thank peple like Ishilove for their advice so far. All I can say that I dont regret marrying my wife. she is a good woman, a business mogul, a foresight lady. she leads, i follow. Thank u all.

using this oppotunity to encourage young guys who are ready for marriage to go and marry. nothing to fear. thank u all.
You are so unbelievably naive... and you sound like you wrote this post under duress.

I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Sigh! by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Who? grin
Re: Sigh! by CsRockefeller(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
i might follow suit lol

Hmmmmm, maybe you should, maybe you shouldn't.

I think I like your persona though, you strike me as a calm, cool guy though like everyone, a little bit irrational sometimes.
Re: Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
thanks dear
Ishilove:

You are so unbelievably naive... and you sound like you wrote this post under duress.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Sigh! by CsRockefeller(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Who? grin

grin
Re: Sigh! by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Sigh! by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
thanks dear
Uwc
Re: Sigh! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Sigh! by Acidosis(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:

The power of s e x grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Sigh! by Olorunnim: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Under duress are we? your bringing your story here is the only thing that brings the said lady to her senses now she has taken that away from you by signing an oat(correct me if i'm wrong) now you're as vulnerable as ever, I wish you the best anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh! by yvesboss(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omo the Victoria babe na sharp babe o. God knows how she has bought more time on this contract
Op

I wish you well
Re: Sigh! by Raalsalghul: 3:36am On Nov 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:

In a shit hole like Nigeria, lots of things to fear. smiley smiley
Re: Sigh! by baby124: 4:17am On Nov 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Agreement reviewed! Thank you all for your support.
I think you are obsessed with your new wife and looking for her attention up and down. She’s in trouble because you will turn this thing to real marriage. Pillow talk indeed. See you talking like a responsible, happily married man grin cheesy. The babe don finish sex styles for your body. Smh

1 Like

Re: Sigh! by midnighter(f): 5:27am On Nov 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
this is probably my last thread on my marriage. today i signed an oath never to bring my marrriage to the public especially NL.

And you even signed another oath again...

Is this guy for real Please I am begging you, can you get a proper lawyer and stop signing what nobody can understand?!

You keep signing and signing, what exactly did the woman sign? What of her parents and elders, cant they sign something for once And dont tell us that you signed it without witnesses, again!

Please you have to understand how contracts work. What is the meaning of the word "public"? It can mean so many things. What happens if you violate the contract. What if that girl is finishing you and you dont talk because you dont want to break your so-called "oath"?

What is the meaning of "bring [your] marriage"? What if you come here and make a harmless statement and she uses it against you?

As in whats really this mans problem How can such a person exist in this world? Marrying to get inheritance and signing away the same inheritance to strangers. Cant you use part of that so-called inheritance to get yourself a legal team?

If everybody married like youre doing do you think any of us would exist right now??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 5:52am On Nov 13, 2019
the agreement was reviewed and amendment done.. and according to the new argreement, i am not to tell anyone what is happening in my marriage. finally, her relatives and my relatives are not aware that it's a contract marriage. only my close pals know. and according to my wife, if i play by her rules, then on our first wedding aniversary she will change her name to my name. she is still been addressed as Miss .. but by next year she will be known as Mrs ... this new agreement says that she should reside in. yes a correct lawyer came and we did the correct thing. the agreement now has T&C.

midnighter:

And you even signed another oath again...

Is this guy for real Please I am begging you, can you get a proper lawyer and stop signing what nobody can understand?!

You keep signing and signing, what exactly did the woman sign? What of her parents and elders, cant they sign something for once And dont tell us that you signed it without witnesses, again!

Please you have to understand how contracts work. What is the meaning of the word "public"? It can mean so many things. What happens if you violate the contract. What if that girl is finishing you and you dont talk because you dont want to break your so-called "oath"?

What is the meaning of "bring [your] marriage"? What if you come here and make a harmless statement and she uses it against you?

As in whats really this mans problem How can such a person exist in this world? Marrying to get inheritance and signing away the same inheritance to strangers
Re: Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2019
menh i want this to be forever thing. i just love the gal. she is young, beautiful and above all, super intelligent.. before we met, she had a small business but two days ago she came arround and showed me pics of her business.. o boy! this girl is a business mogul. she just turned a cracked rock into a mountain. bae got foresight
baby124:

I think you are obsessed with your new wife and looking for her attention up and down. She’s in trouble because you will turn this thing to real marriage. Pillow talk indeed. See you talking like a responsible, happily married man grin cheesy. The babe don finish sex styles for your body. Smh
sex isnt evrything man. though she is best at it. lol
Re: Sigh! by midnighter(f): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
the agreement was reviewed and amendment done.. and according to the new argreement, i am not to tell anyone what is happening in my marriage. finally, her relatives and my relatives are not aware that it's a contract marriage. only my close pals know. and according to my wife, if i play by her rules, then on our first wedding aniversary she will change her name to my name. she is still been addressed as Miss .. but by next year she will be known as Mrs ... this new agreement says that she should reside in. yes a correct lawyer came and we did the correct thing. the agreement now has T&C.

Bro, we are talking of family inheritance and youre here saying Miss and Mrs, I just cant understand you at all. Theres supposed to be a lot of heavy literature surrounding those child[ren], property and money and not just amendment amendment patch patching about irrelevant stuff. How can your unborn children's interests be resolved in a matter of hours and "pillow talk"

Even our politicians lying everywhere have to draft pages and pages of it because its important and subject to interpretation

It doesnt sound convincing to me but If youre happy with it I wish you the best. After all the contract will still expire but I just hope you havent done too much damage to yourself by then because sorry to say, you dont really seem to have the mind for this kind of thing despite your moniker

That girl is supposed to be jumping and jiving in order not to break the contract, yet after a few hours of discussion it somehow transpired that you will "play by her rules" so that she can become Mrs.

Yepa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2019
We already made arangemnt on how d kid wil fair
midnighter:

Bro, we are talking of family inheritance and youre here saying Miss and Mrs, I just cant understand you at all. Theres supposed to be a lot of heavy literature surrounding those child[ren], property and money and not just amendment amendment patch patching about irrelevant stuff. How can your unborn children's interests be resolved in a matter of hours and "pillow talk"

Even our politicians lying everywhere have to draft pages and pages of it because its important and subject to interpretation

It doesnt sound convincing to me but If youre happy with it I wish you the best. After all the contract will still expire but I just hope you havent done too much damage to yourself by then because sorry to say, you dont really seem to have the mind for this kind of thing despite your moniker

That girl is supposed to be jumping and jiving in order not to break the contract, yet after a few hours of discussion it somehow transpired that you will "play by her rules" so that she can become Mrs.

Yepa
Re: Sigh! by Resurgent2016: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
menh i want this to be forever thing. i just love the gal. she is young, beautiful and above all, super intelligent.. before we met, she had a small business but two days ago she came arround and showed me pics of her business.. o boy! this girl is a business mogul. she just turned a cracked rock into a mountain. bae got foresightsex isnt evrything man. though she is best at it. lol

According to you, she has your property and has even sold part of it. In the presence of abundant fund only a fool will not be able to expand his/her business.

On the other hand, I'll wish you the best since you're convinced things will work out well.

However, the designs of an effective marriage is premised on love. Any contracted marriage that is based on who-gets-what is likely to leave at least one party feeling cheated down the line. Let's hope that party is not you.

If you want a partner for wife, find a lady you love. Otherwise, just make it a business contract with no affection involved. Business mixed with pleasure is an unstable cocktail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh! by Resurgent2016: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Also do a DNA test if ever a kid comes,

2 Likes

Re: Sigh! by GreatResearcher: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Just last two nites i discovaad we both love each oda
Resurgent2016:

According to you, she has your property and has even sold part of it. In the presence of abundant fund only a fool will not be able to expand his/her business.

On the other hand, I'll wish you the best since you're convinced things will work out well.

However, the designs of an effective marriage is premised on love. Any contracted marriage that is based on who-gets-what is likely to leave at least one party feeling cheated down the line. Let's hope that party is not you.

If you want a partner for wife, find a lady you love. Otherwise, just make it a business contract with no affection involved. Business mixed with pleasure is an unstable cocktail
Re: Sigh! by Resurgent2016: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Congrats on this discovery.

However, true love doesn't thrive on fear. The fact you are still amending and signing a contract for things the couples will happily do for each other means you still need to work on you're new found affection.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Sigh! by Upperhand(f): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I have been following your threads since february this year,ordinarily i hardly comment on post but this time ,am forced to type this epistle due to your amazing and increasing level of gullibility, stupidity,ignorance and weakness.

It is now (after you almost exposed her identity on nl) that she suddenly made you realize that both of your are in love. I can tell you that , the fear of being exposed was the reason she manipulated your gullible mind to believing she loved you as well.

Your stupidity is second to none, if she could in just one or two nights manipulate and set rules for you to follow all in the name of living in and bearing your name after good 1 year of marriage and while she started enjoying the packaged goodies (money,car, etc) that comes with the marriage immediately.

You are such unrepentant gossip or should I say tattler,who find joy in bring all his marriage issue here for advice but fail to heed to sensible advice. It's so funny ,that after taking an oat(in the presence of your wife and an incompetent lawyer who can't can give you a simple professional advice)never to bring your marriage to the public (especially nairaland),you couldn't still stop. Here you are breaking your oat the next day. It will be good for you to keep your whatever to yourself if you won't take the rational advice here.

In as much as you are addicted to nairaland ,you will continue to break that insensitive and bias oat of yours over and over again. Your wife will need to go along way to cast out the spirit of gossip and nairaland addiction in you to peacefully and successful swindle you for the next 5 years as she and the nl mod have earlier planned.

It will be more foolish of you,if it was only you that took that oat while she watches you do it. I will be right here to read the next episode of your love story with a money_hungry love_scammer parading herself as a beautiful ,sweet loving ,industrious wife.

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. / Divorce Is Not The Answer. / Funny Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.