Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole (25175 Views)

Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker / Rivers: APC Speaks On Oshiomhole, Amaechi ‘war’ / 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Kwanza: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
The Edo State Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Tuesday said its former secretary, Lawrence Okah was removed because a vote of no confidence was passed on him.

The State Executive Committee on Tuesday revealed this after a vote of confidence was passed on the leadership of Barr Anslem Ojezua.

A statement signed and forwarded to DAILY POST said the party chairmen across the 18 local government areas of the state also passed a vote of no confidence on the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

Briefing newsmen after the meeting of the party’s State Executive Committee, the Deputy State Chairman of the APC, Engr. Kenneth Asekomhe said, “After the meeting of the State Executive Committee, in pursuant of Article 17, Section 5 of APC constitution of 2014, as amended, we the undersigned members passed a vote of no confidence on the State Secretary of the party, Mr Lawrence Okah. He is hereby removed from office.

“The committee also passed a vote of confidence on the State Chairman of APC, Mr Anselm Ojezua.”

”The APC chairmen in the 18 LGAs of the state also reaffirmed their support for the second term bid of Governor Godwin Obaseki on account of his developmental strides.

”The chairmen passed a vote of no confidence on the National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.”

The APC Chairman in Esan Central LGA and Secretary, Edo State APC Chairmen Forum, Hon. Mike Anakaso, said the chairmen passed a vote of no confidence on Oshiomhole for his role in trying to disintegrate the party in Edo State.

He warned that “Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is the one behind the crisis in Edo APC and a vote of no confidence was passed on him.

”We don’t want what happened in Zamfara or other parts of the country to happen in Edo State.”he added.

Meanwhile, the Auditor of the Edo State Chapter of the APC, Comrade Timothy Osadolor and the chapter’s Financial Secretary, Princess Golda Oribhabor-Onwuka have distanced themselves from a document purporting to remove the state chairman, Anselm Ojezua from office.

Speaking at the party’s State Secretariat, the duo explained that they were taken in a commando-style to the residence of the suspended Secretary of the party, Mr. Lawrence Okah and forced to sign the document.

Giving details of the incident, the Auditor, Comrade Osadolor explained that they were invited by a colleague for a meeting, before they were whisked to Okah’s residence.

He said he was threatened and asked to sign the document if he wanted to leave the residence alive, noting that he had to append a fake signature against his name to regain freedom.

According to him, “What happened, to the best of my knowledge, is an act of desperation taken too far. We were taken in a commando-style to the house of the State Secretary, where I was forced to sign the documents purportedly removing Anslem Ojezua. There were just eight or nine signatures on the document. My name was badly spelt. I didn’t draw their attention to it but had to play along by signing the document with a fake signature.

The Financial Secretary, Princess Golda Oribhabor-Onwuka emphasised that she signed the document under duress.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/12/more-crisis-hit-apc-as-party-removes-secretary-passes-vote-of-no-confidence-on-oshiomhole/

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
See game oooo

Obaseki na man

Ambode na woman....

I may now agree that Obaseki is a full Benin man not a Yoruba man.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Watch how tomorrow Oshiomole faction will suspend obaseki from APC..

Watch out for season 2.

15 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Racoon(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
shocked Shit is getting real mehn! It's now a fight of Edo-APC versus Abuja-Based Edo APC.These open intractable desperate power tussle in this so called party of progressives just depict their emptiness.Any wonder the state Nigeria is today @ the national level?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by WonderManly(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Just the beginning...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by sweetonugbu: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dog eat dog

8 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by clarocuzioo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Q
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by orion7: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
he had it coming. violent black criminal.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by tinsel: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Obaseki is showing signs of political immaturity.
He is running too fast.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oshiomhole is unfit to lead a national party

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by madridguy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin grin bend down select political analyst.

hisexcellency34:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Franchise21(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Eleyi gidi gaan shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
We will not take it
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Fabolousibk1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
We need a new party

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by iluvdonjazzy: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
hahhahahahahah, Oshiomhole don finish APC.
APC ntooor.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Respect55(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lego
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
See game plan o...

Let the game begin...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by level10: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Obaseki is fighting too early, he is a good man though.But I doubt his chances getting the Governoship ticket under APC.
I say this because

POI will eventually decamp to APC and get the governorship ticket

OBASEKI best bet is to cross to PDP ,but not now
Who knows

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by tstx(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Gbege

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Guyman02: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:

No, he is very fit, we need somebody to scatter that rigging machine called APC and there is no better person to do the job than Oshiobaba, Nigerians support him wink

MelesZenawi:
See game oooo

Obaseki na man

Ambode na woman....

You are right, Benin men no dey take rubbish from another man, they rather die fighting and give up their comfort than be humiliated, some Yoruba men like Ambode will chicken out

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by ogbuefi677(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
No rest for the wicked.
I trust Edo ppl,them wise unlike afonjas wey Thiefnuubu de command like say he pay their school fees.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by bilulu(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
The chicken has come home and it’s being roasted

4 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by ArmaniUhuru: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Obaseki is doing well in the construction of Oshiomole’s political coffin.

Bravo mr Governor

16 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Sonnobax15(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
PDP been doing propaganda on the APC loyalists since 2015....This is certainly one among the lengthy tomfooleries being scripted by the PDP Bigots.
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Overself: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
tinsel:
Obaseki is showing signs of political immaturity.
He is running too fast.
grin grin grin
Come SS man nu dey shout baba I loyal ooo We nu dey Lagos,were one man they use everybody play football. Eye dey chok for SS!!

11 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by WonderManly(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Just the beginning...

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by webngnews: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Ajeyo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Donfreshman,You are silly for that tribal contempt comment against the Yoruba.
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:
See game oooo

Obaseki na man

Ambode na woman....

i always tell you not to smoke weed again.. Its bad for your mental capability! Why bring ethnicity into this now? God will help you. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by kroy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
APC problem is not mine.

AM AN ENTREPRENEUR AND SALES EXPERT, I GUIDE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ON HOW TO BE SELF RELIANT AND ENTREPRENEUR. SEE MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by jayson87: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
His wife left him now his party members... chaiii osho baba relegated to shame

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) / "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 / President’s Health: How National Assembly Compelled Osinbajo To Visit Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.