Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons (31951 Views)

Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons / Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by bluecircle470: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
FakeManna:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
you think everyone is a fat slowpoke pig Ambode right?

like I said politics is not eating gbegiri and ewedu

Normal ipob thinking grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by ayokellany: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
bro your foolish and senseless analysis makes me sick abeg.
Make you shut up abeg.

NoSidonLook:
Bad move

How does he plan on unseating Obaseki

He thinks Oshiomole has powers like Tinubu does in Lagos where all the politics of the state starts and ends in bourdillon

I can say for certain that at the moment Obaseki is more popular than Oshiomole in Edo state.

Obaseki has craftily collected control of all the powers of the state from those who wielded it before...and he's also a Buhari's boy, so Oshiomole can't use federal might against him.

Ize-Iyamu just went from Zero to -1

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by Indispensable85(m): 12:01am On Nov 13, 2019
Ize Iyamu is a rugged grassroot politician.If not for oshiomhole's rigging skills, the man actually defeated obaseki in that election hands down.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by Astark: 4:00am On Nov 13, 2019
grin our next governor people that don't even live in Edo state and has voters card here are talking. Lol

Use iyamu will trash obaseki grin God to thank you. Finally federal power

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by Mcbayo(m): 4:57am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by Difrent: 5:00am On Nov 13, 2019
seunmsg:
He said he’s returning home shocked shocked shocked
What kind of fuvkery is that?

Our politicians are very shameless. I’m not impressed at all with his defection, he should stay put in PDP. Ize-Iyamu is the Atiku of Edo State. Always jumping from one party to another every election cycle.

All the money he stole under lucky will be spent chasing a shadow just like Atiku
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by MinakoUchida: 5:16am On Nov 13, 2019
MinakoUchida
This man get mind join APC after what they did to him last term
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by EnaibeSam: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Na them them
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by alen4smith(m): 5:34am On Nov 13, 2019
FakeManna:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
you think everyone is a fat slowpoke pig Ambode right?

like I said politics is not eating gbegiri and ewedu
no be oshiomhole again?obaseki go hear am !

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by frugal(m): 6:22am On Nov 13, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Obaseki the game has started
Ize iyamu is Apc Candidate next year , obaseki should defect to pdp or face ize iyamu +oshomole in direct primary.

He should stay put and face them with a backup plan with pdp. If he wins the Apc ticket, pdp should still support him in the main elections with a promise to defect immediately on the swearing in ceremony.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by mudiana(m): 6:27am On Nov 13, 2019
Ize iyamu is broke... He doesn't want the governor seat just yet. Dude is broke, he wants to survive first.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by aystunt: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2019
So he is dumping PDP cos of crisis in the party. Funny enough we have been hearing more about the crisis in APC in the past weeks..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by ekhai(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2019
WHEN I DISCOVERED RECENTLY HIS FOOT SOLDIERS WERE PRAISING OSHIOBABA EVERYDAY, I KNEW SOMETHING WAS HAPPENING IN THE BACKGROUND. MY INSTINCT CAN NEVER DECEIVE ME. POI YOU'RE WELCOME HOME. IF A CHILD BELIEVES, HIS FATHER IS BELOW HIM, THEN LET HIM TRY INDEPENDENT. POI NEXT GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE. YOU CAN TAKE THIS TO THE BANK.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by Reinvented: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2019
autonomous22:
I used to like dis Man... But not anymore
Abiooo... was my pastor at Upper Room Parish. Well God knows best!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by Solsix(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2019
27Pushing30:

Lol seems you don’t remember how the last election unfolded?

APC 'Godwin Obaseki' '319,483
PDP Osagie Ize-Iyamu 253,173

With Federal Might and ruling party status

Tell me that’s not impressive ?
U forgot that was in 2016 when a painter of garri was 1200, still obaseki won with , APC. If he cross to PDP APC will receive bashing of thier lives.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by luluosas(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2019
I see Adams Oshiomhole using Ize-Iyamu to spite Obaseki. The game seriously is now between APC and APC, Obaseki against Ize-Iyamu. Who will wear the cap?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by Solsix(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=Born2Breed post=83971833]

Me and you know say them rig Ize-Iyamu out na.

[/quu and who?? Oga he lost the election
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by buhariguy(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2019
seunmsg:
He said he’s returning home shocked shocked shocked
What kind of fuvkery is that?

Our politicians are very shameless. I’m not impressed at all with his defection, he should stay put in PDP. Ize-Iyamu is the Atiku of Edo State. Always jumping from one party to another every election cycle.
let them all come, but they wil not get the ticket, apc ticket belong to captain Hosa.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by Alawode01(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
There is no permanent friends and enemies in politics else you're playing better,politics is a game numbers and contest is a game of chance,that is why every politicians should always feeling the spirit of sportsmanship,its not a do or die affairs,I wishing him best of lucky in his journey back home,as he said,no place like home.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by yemex04(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
festacman:
What is currently happening in Edo is a classic illustration of permanent interests but not permanent friendship and enmity. For Oshiomole and his group, the interest is POLITICAL RELEVANCE and for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu (POI) the interest is achieving his GOVERNORSHIP AMBITION. There is a fit of selfish interests.

However, the million naira question remains if Ize-Iyamu wins, what is the assurance that he will not also fight Oshiomole and his group?

Politicians are always prepared for such fights..When that comes they will fight but for now, they'll work together to unseat Obaseki.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by joshrare(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is the true "dog"
Re: Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons by aliamimar(f): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Alawode01:
There is no permanent friends and enemies in politics else you're playing better,politics is a game numbers and contest is a game of chance,that is why every politicians should always feeling the spirit of sportsmanship,its not a do or die affairs,I wishing him best of lucky in his journey back home,as he said,no place like home.

Home indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon Okon Uwah Slumps, Dies During Campaign In Akwa Ibom / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" / Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.