Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities (3534 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by FriendNG: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
The argument here is not the matter of Igbo population vs Yoruba. The issue is their numbers in northern Universities.
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Anago0147: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
In kano state u have more ibo, while in Katsina, kogi, kwarra, Niger states have more Yoruba

Kaduna might be evenly split
. Get out of my mention until you are ready to identify with your race , Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Anago0147: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
FriendNG:
The argument here is not the matter of Igbo population vs Yoruba. The issue is their numbers in northern Universities.
. Grownup like you should know better but since you chose to join the kids in mud sliding. Good luck on that

1 Like

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Asnafsaeed(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Anago0147:
. Get out of my mention until you are ready to identify with your race , Yoruba Muslim

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by kettykin: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
myobjective:

There are much more Yorubas in federal institutions in the North than Igbos, I don't know why you people must brag about just everything
Please can you be kind enough to share your source
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by QuotaSystem: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Nawooo! grin so out of about 2m nairalanders on this forum, only FriendNG is a northerner? grin cheesy

What is the criteria u used in believing FriendNG is a northerner and others not?

Pay them no mind smiley.

They cannot reconcile their ignorant idea of a typical Northerner with the logical and articulate way we shoot down their ignorant nonsense on this forum. It just points to mental laziness/handicap. If you know, you know.

Just enjoy their confusion while it lasts wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Anago0147: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
. Yorubastardt , you think I have your time?

Lol

1 Like

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Anago0147:

Lol
QuotaSystem:

Pay them no mind smiley.

They cannot reconcile their ignorant idea of a typical Northerner with the logical and articulate way we shoot down their ignorant nonsense on this forum. It just points to mental laziness/handicap. If you know, you know.

kettykin:

I'm currently studying In Unilorin, my brother is studying in ABU

Who told you there are more Igbos In northern universities?

You're visible in Trade doesn't mean you're visible in Institutions
FriendNG:

Na 2 day. They (Igbos) have called me Yoruba several times. If your opinion doesn't tally with theirs then you're Yoruba.

The reason they believe I am is because I disagree with Yoruba sometimes. But that's me,I disagree with Hausa also in this Forum.

But I don't understand the definition of northerner to them. So someone in kogi or Kwara (NorthCentral) is from the south?

There are more Yorubas studying in those institutions than Igbos...

Anyone who wants to argue with me should quote me, I'll give you admission list... Of few of the institutions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm studying finance in unilorin, we don't have any Igbos in my class, we have one edo girl and 2 delta girls...

Out of 83 students...

And I'm sure of other departments that there can't be more than (at most) 10 in each departments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Anago0147:

Lol
QuotaSystem:

Pay them no mind smiley.

kettykin:

Asnafsaeed:
FriendNG:

This is the admission list of federal university duste

The PDF is with me , I hardly see any Igbos

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sammy07:

More...

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by kettykin: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sammy07:

I saw 3 igbos, also if you can share other science courses and engineering
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by CodeTemplar: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
It is one thing to have enough schools and another thing to help them improve or provide a balanced society.

Gej could have done more by building the kind of refinery Dangote is now building. It makes no sense to see a refinery project that can employ in millions and then go for universities just because they cost less and are short term project. To show you the difference between university and refinery. How many private uni owner can build refineries the way they are building universities?
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Anago0147: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sammy07:

Anyone who wants to argue with me should quote me, I'll give you admission list... Of few of the institutions
. Bring it on
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
kettykin:

I saw 3 igbos, also if you can share other science courses and engineering

They ave 1 or 2 engineering departments
Anago0147:
. Bring it on
Anago0147:
. Bring it on

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by i08033463477: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Anago0147:
. Bring it on

Ebonyi state is cursed. Abakaleke people are considered outcasts by igbos. I spit on you abakaleke miscreant
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by i08033463477: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Anago0147:

Lol

Ebonyi state is cursed. Abakaleke people are considered outcasts by igbos. I spit on you abakaleke miscreant
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Anago0147: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
i08033463477:

. Not ready to roll on the mud with you Nonso

I have gat a lot on my sleeve
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by i08033463477: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
Anago0147:
. Not ready to roll on the mud with you Nonso have gat a lot on my sleeve
[/s]

Useless abakaleke gala hawker, you mean you have gala to sell. Chyke the abakaleke miscreant. Na me and you for this nairaland cheesy
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by JonDon12: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sammy07:

. For your information UNILORIN is Middle Belt. You dey Uni, u no even know that.
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Anago0147: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
i08033463477:
[s][/s]

Useless abakaleke gala hawker, you mean you have gala to sell. Chyke the abakaleke miscreant. Na me and you for this nairaland cheesy
. I am bigger than you buddy

We ain't a match, any day I catch you at Onitsha, men will treat ur fucck up
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
JonDon12:

. For your information UNILORIN is Middle Belt. You dey Uni, u no even know that.

Una no go school...

What is the alternate of middle belt

North Central
There is nothing like middle belt Abeq...
Either north or south
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
JonDon12:

Una no go school...

North Central
Either north, east, south or west...

Go back and do geography, during your geography class, you were told there is something called middle belt

1 Like

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by JonDon12: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sammy07:

Una no go school...

North Central
Either north or south

There is middle belt in Nigeria whether you like am or not. Zombie. I live for there. Ilorin really is Yoruba land wey Afonja carry go give him slave master , the Fulani. Na yorubaman land with Hausa slave owners. End of Story. U go school but u no learn.
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
JonDon12:

There is middle belt in Nigeria whether you like am or not. Zombie. I live for there. Ilorin really is Yoruba land wey Afonja carry go give him slave master , the Fulani. Na yorubaman land with Hausa slave owners. End of Story. U go school but u no learn.
Lol, okay I hear...
BTW, nothing concerns me with Ilorin undecided
As long as it doesn't affects Ondo... We're okay...

Geography, there is nothing like Middle belt and South South

2 Likes

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by FriendNG: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
JonDon12:

There is nothing like middlebelt in Nigeria whether you like it or not.

Nigeria as a country recognize only 6 regions and the below are their official names

1. South South
2. Southwest
3. South East
4. North Central
5. North East
6. Northwest

Middlebelt only exist in your delusion.

1 Like

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by JonDon12: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
FriendNG:

There is nothing like middlebelt in Nigeria whether you like it or not.

Nigeria as a country recognize only 6 regions and the below are their official names

1. South South
2. Southwest
3. South East
4. North Central
5. North East
6. Northwest

Middlebelt only exist in your delusion.
GO to Benue or Plateau and ask them whether they are North Central or Middle Belt. Am done talking with you. You want to be in Self-Delusion fine but waste someone else's time.
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by myobjective: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2019
Sammy07:

Lol, okay I hear...
BTW, nothing concerns me with Ilorin undecided
As long as it doesn't affects Ondo... We're okay...

Geography, there is nothing like Middle belt and South South

I am half Ondo and half Kwara, it consigns me, Kwara is geographically south-west but politically north-central, but states like Niger, nasarawa, plateau, FCT are both politically and geographically in the northern part of Nigeria.

In geography, there is no such thing as north-central or south-south but in Nigeria political landscape that is the reality of the day.
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by myobjective: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2019
JonDon12:

There is a middle belt in Nigeria whether you like am or not. Zombie. I live for there. Ilorin really is Yoruba land wey Afonja carry go give him slave master, the Fulani. Na Yoruba man land with Hausa slave owners. End of Story. U go school but u no learn.

Which slave master?

Ilorin is a conglomerate of Yoruba, Nupe, Barba and Fulani, all of which has been Yorubanized, the master-slave relationship is only in your head.

1 Like

Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by i08033463477: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
Anago0147:
. I am bigger than you buddyWe ain't a match, any day I catch you at Onitsha, men will treat ur fucck up
[/s]

Useless abakaleke miscreant. You are only bigger in gala hawking. I will just lock you up
Re: North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities by Anago0147: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
i08033463477:
[s][/s]

Useless abakaleke miscreant. You are only bigger in gala hawking. I will just lock you up
. Let's make it happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo / How Igbos Voted For MKO Abiola In 1993 Presidential Election / Peter Obi Explained In Court On How The Election Was Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.