Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It (50594 Views)

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by AstroG: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
so what are your thoughts? Lets hear it.

Duggedised12:
YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH ,ONE WAY OR THE OTHER THE MALE COMMENTERS ARE ALREADY JUSTIFYING THE ACTS OF THEIR BROTHERS ALREADY. As far as rape is concerned in Nigeria it just has to be the girls fault . vagabonds !.

Ah don't agree with the bolded
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Duggedised12(f): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
AstroG:

Duggedised12:
YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH ,ONE WAY OR THE OTHER THE MALE COMMENTERS ARE ALREADY JUSTIFYING THE ACTS OF THEIR BROTHERS ALREADY. As far as rape is concerned in Nigeria it just has to be the girls fault . vagabonds !.

Ah don't agree with the bolded
you already made that known ,what then do you agree with or what do you have to say about the topic.
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
kobosmart:

Just saying you should wait till you are physically appealing before you can start worrying about getting raped

you just killed her grin grin grin
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
akinjojo1234:

you just killed her grin grin grin
Lol how?? I'm definitely alive!!! As if what typed will actually make me commit suicide grin angry,Las Las las I know their type!!! For your mind nw you think you sound funny grin unknowningly You sound stupid!!! Be justifying rapists okay?
Na you dey rape underage girls wey never start to dey grow boobs,i guess underage looks more attractive cornhead!!!
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol how?? I'm definitely alive!!! As if what typed will actually make me commit suicide grin angry,Las Las las I know their type!!! For your mind nw you think you sound funny grin unknowningly You sound stupid!!! Be justifying rapists okay?
Na you dey rape underage girls wey never start to dey grow boobs,i guess underage looks more attractive cornhead!!!

He is right. If you are that girl in that picture then you are nothing to write home about. Pretty is not what they should use to describe you. Last response to you. Now run along cheesy
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
kobosmart:

Just saying you should wait till you are physically appealing before you can start worrying about getting raped
Lol mumu too dey talk grin grin,for your mind nw you think you actually made sense? Continue justying rapists okay? Till someone molest your ugly daughter or sister then you will know rapists dnt care about hw you look!!!
By their comments we shall know them grin grin
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
akinjojo1234:

He is right. If you are that girl in that picture then you are nothing to write home about. Pretty is not what they should use to describe you. Last response to you. Now run along cheesy
I'm ugly yes!!extremely ugly sef bt as ugly as i am your female generation ugliness is unbeatable worldwide grin grin nd that proves you must be extremely ugly that you can't even upload your monster face!!! no wonder you justifying rapists!! Las Las you dey happy i finally noticed your mumu sef grin grin
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by kobosmart(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol mumu too dey talk grin grin,for your mind nw you think you actually made sense? Continue justying rapists okay? Till someone molest your ugly daughter or sister then you will know rapists dnt care about hw you look!!!
By their comments we shall know them grin grin
grin nah rapists have taste if they are to risk prison the geh has to be fine and endowned.
Lucky for you, ya none of that so don't be scared of visiting your imaginary maga's house.

grin i don miss u o we should be doing this often(alh nurudeen)
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
kobosmart:

grin nah rapists have taste if they to risk prison the geh has to be fine and endowned.
Lucky for you, ya none of that so don't be scared of visiting your inaginary maga's house.

grin i don miss u o we should be doing this often(alh nurudeen)
Lol i would have ignored you if truly i knew you were the one grin
Dem don ban your account again abi grin grin,dnt worry this one go be next!! Nw i understand why you justifying rapists!!! Since you a paedophile so you see nothing wrong with it!!!
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by kobosmart(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol i would have ignored you if truly i knew you were the one grin
Dem don ban your account again abi grin grin,dnt worry this one go be next!! Nw i understand why you justifying rapists!!! Since you a paedophile so you see nothing wrong with it!!!
grin tongue na lie, u know say na me, na why u answer cause you miss me too.

Ps: learn how to spell pedophile
It's P E D O P H I L E, at least pretend like say you fo sch.
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
kobosmart:

grin tongue na lie, u know say na me, na why u answer cause you miss me too.

Ps: learn how to spell pedophile
It's P E D O P H I L E, at least pretend like say you fo sch.
Next time learn b4 disgracing your generation grin

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by kobosmart(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Next time learn b4 disgracing your generation grin
embarassed pettyprincess don disgrace me oooooo

Buh ya still ugly sha grin
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by crazyABO(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

It's deleted already
I watched it last night on his page.
u cute by the way if that's truly u on your dp
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
crazyABO:
u cute by the way if that's truly u on your dp
Thanks smiley
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:
............... it is high time a law is enacted to deal with all this ills in our society.
the should be about arresting and jailing parents of deviants in our society along side their evil offsprings.
my reason is parents don't teach morals to their children no more. I see them around daily, even most indulges their wards in this so called evil act.
if proper laws and punishments are in place we are enroot a better, saner and safer society.
the parents of those animals should be down with this likewise.

Do you have the video?

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Mrluv(m): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2019
YorubaPrince:
You would think this Issoko boy is actually calling them out from a morals perspective but, he's doing so for his own selfishness.

He kept talking about how they're gonna mess up business for him and stuff. Rubbish! angry
You are right.he is only doing it for is own selfish reason.that video is old than Methuselah and it does
not happened here in Nigeria now I believed some people can do anything to trend..

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by lebete3000: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Exactly! We need to go back to the root. I was telling my loved one the other day- the family is the MOST IMPORTANT UNIT in a society. Once you miss instilling certain values within that subset, you will find it hard to correct it. That is if they don't get into major problem before you reach them.

These guys sisters might be home washing plates and cooking the food they will eat. I know so many young boys and girls that used to call my "aunty" years back- I see them now and shudder at what they have become. Guys taking drugs, girls scantilly dressed. But then, we know the one Nigerians will spend pages and hours talking about. While leaving the other.

Sis, I am scared too. I have always been unenthusiastic about leaving Nigeria. As it is now, I don't mind...

Make we leave 2geda dear, you need someone to help dey service that your Iya Basira yansh...
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by SEGLIZ: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Elder0001:

Do you have the video?

what video please?
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2019
SEGLIZ:

what video please?

Video of the gangrape

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by SEGLIZ: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Elder0001:

Video of the gangrape

why seek the video from me when I'm not the one in the act. kindly go straight to make things out, you out at me then it squarely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier, Vigilante & Herdsmen Informant Shot Dead In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.