Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Granit Xhaka Begins House Hunting In Milan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Granit Xhaka Begins House Hunting In Milan (360 Views)

Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Wizkid Storms Dolce And Gabanna Fashion Show In Milan, Rocking Face Mask / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Granit Xhaka Begins House Hunting In Milan by PearlTV: 12:32am On Nov 13, 2019

Granit Xhaka is said to have started house hunting in Milan as the disgruntled Arsenal star looks to seal a move away in January.

Xhaka is expected to leave the Emirates Stadium in the new year after being stripped of the Arsenal captaincy following his public outburst towards his home fans.

And now, according to RSI, the Switzerland international is scouring out property in Milan as he looks to finalise a switch to AC.

Granit Xhaka is said to have started house hunting in Milan as the disgruntled Arsenal star looks to seal a move away in January.

Xhaka is expected to leave the Emirates Stadium in the new year after being stripped of the Arsenal captaincy following his public outburst towards his home fans.

And now, according to RSI, the Switzerland international is scouring out property in Milan as he looks to finalise a switch to AC.

Former Arsenal captain Granit Xhaka has started to house hunt in Milan ahead of a move

Xhaka reacted angrily to jeers after his substitution in Arsenal’s 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace

AC Milan chief Ivan Gazidis, who used to work for Arsenal and helped to sign Xhaka in 2016, will lead negotiations as he looks to improve his club’s fortunes.

Current Arsenal boss Unai Emery has admitted Xhaka may have played his last game for the club after leaving his former skipper out of their last four matches.

Emery said when asked about Xhaka’s future: ‘I don’t know if he’s going to play [for us] again.

Xhaka was stripped of the captain’s armband and could leave the Emirates in January

‘I don’t know because, if he is available in his mind to continue helping us and continue defending the shirt, I think time is giving us that solution.

‘Then, if I decide he is in the group with us, if he is ready and 100 per cent in his mind with the decision to help us – we have a solution.’

Speaking about the incident which saw him tell fans to ‘f*** off’ as he was substituted against Crystal Palace, Xhaka told Blick: ‘When my shirt number lit up on the fourth official’s panel and our own fans broke into gleeful jubilation, that hit me very hard and really upset me.

‘It was very hurtful and frustrating. I can’t understand a reaction like that even now, especially the vehemence of it and the extreme hostility directed against me.

‘At a time you are already experiencing a lot of hostility and your own football family insults you, it hurts a lot.’

SOURCE: https://pearlng.com/2019/11/12/granit-xhaka-begins-house-hunting-in-milan-as-ex-arsenal-captain-prepares-for-january-exit/
Re: Granit Xhaka Begins House Hunting In Milan by padi94(m): 2:01am On Nov 13, 2019
Ouch, sorry man but you deserve it
Re: Granit Xhaka Begins House Hunting In Milan by PearlTV: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
He might help to improve this milan squad

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Gets Grammy Nomination!!!! / YouTube Rewind: These Are The "Most Watched Videos" In Nigeria For 2019 / Bandit - Femi Kuti Steals Crowd In Mexico (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.