Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

White American Girl Speaking Yoruba - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White American Girl Speaking Yoruba (14120 Views)

American Girl That Speaks Yoruba Fluently / ‘I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.’ – Crystal Owonubi / The Finest African American Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 21, 2010
I am lucky? trick sit down. I didn't change schit. You bad so give it to me as if I hadn't changed it. I dare you to start with me.
I was not talking to you and it came off wrong be tired of Jamaicans I really don't care. I was venting so sue me.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 4:12am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I am lucky? trick sit down. I didn't change schit. You bad so give it to me as if I hadn't changed it. I dare you to start with me.

LOL, so this is what you REALLY came here for! You were so transparent!!! First of all, I have to know if you are "man" enough to admit that you DID edit the post, so we'll know how to proceed. Because I did see the original before you edited it, so let's see what you've got eh, missy?
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

LOL, so this is what you REALLY came here for! You were so transparent!!! First of all, I have to know if you are "man" enough to admit that you DID edit the post, so we'll know how to proceed. Because I did see the original before you edited it, so let's see what you've got eh, missy?

LMFAO. I am looking for a fight? yeah I said you proved my point and you did. Rather than get into it I decided to ignore your arse and just highlight what you really meant. Its nothing. lol i posted that "white worship" crap yesterday when I was still juiced up over some bull, I am over that. You all cracked your jokes and I took it. Its nothing I do not have a problem admitting to my ignorance or when I am wrong, but don't try to come at me like I am supposed to be intimidated. Get over yourself. Who are you? please. You tired of Jamaicans so wtf are you talking to me for?
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 4:26am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Yeah I said you proved my point and you did. Rather than get into it I decided to ignore your arse and just highlight what you really meant. Its nothing. lol i posted that "white worship" crap yesterday when I was still juiced up over some bull, I am over that. You all cracked your jokes and I took it. Its nothing I do not have a problem admitting to my ignorance or when I am wrong, but don't try to come at me like I am supposed to be intimidated. Get over yourself. Who are you? please. You tired of Jamaicans so wtf are you talking to me for?

Thank goodness you admitted your ignorance, and no one wants to intimidate you, unless you wish to be. So how were we supposed to guess that you were "juiced up over some bull?" And even if you were juiced up, why did you have to come HERE and vent it on anyone? Anyway, you gave a bad impression of yourself, and made it look like you felt somewhat inferior to the whites due to the difference between the way YOU said we treat whites and Jamaicans. Like, for real? I don't think Nigerians give a hoot about Jamaicans either way, so why are you trying to ferment discord? Anyway, you'll do well to be careful the first image you give of yourself to others.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

Thank goodness you admitted your ignorance, and no one wants to intimidate you, unless you wish to be. So how were we supposed to guess that you were "juiced up over some bull?" And even if you were juiced up, why did you have to come HERE and vent it on anyone? Anyway, you gave a bad impression of yourself, and made it look like you felt somewhat inferior to the whites due to the difference between the way YOU said we treat whites and Jamaicans. Like, for real? I don't think Nigerians give a hoot about Jamaicans either way, so why are you trying to ferment discord? Anyway, you'll do well to be careful the first image you give of yourself to others.

Sure thing! You are right, you all wouldn't have known. Good! There is an understanding, so now life goes on.
The feeling as far as that bolded part is now neutral as I see it to be true @ this point but at least we can be civil about it.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 4:41am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Sure thing! You are right, you all wouldn't have known. Good! There is an understanding, so now life goes on.
The feeling as far as that bolded part is now neutral as I see it to be true @ this point but at least we can be civil about it.

Thanks, but I'd rather you keep your backhanded compliment,ok? I know what I meant, so don't try to twist it about to suit your trouble-brewing aim. Your bold marker was all over the words that I was "soooo impressed by the white girl", and the words that "why would I be impressed by a Jamaican speaking Yoruba?" And I ask again, is being impressed another form of worship? And from the smiley I used after my words about a Jamaican speaking Yoruba, then you'll know I was joking about it, though to me there's not much special about a Jamaican speaking Yoruba, maybe because the West Indians and all those places, are supposed to have some kind of Yoruba history or the other, so what's the biggie?
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 21, 2010
Girl get your panties out of your backside crack. Geez! You said the poo damn. lol.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 4:52am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Girl get your panties out of your backside crack. Geez! You said the poo damn. lol.

For the last time, what I said and what I meant, are two different things. Read between the lines if you can. I meant no disrespect for Jamaicans, when I said I wouldn't care if they spoke Yoruba. No harm was meant. But you chose to see it differently due to some inner agenda of yours. Look, MzDarkSkin, I still have a feeling you're trying to cop into the "action" you missed, but I'm wondering if you're worth the effort.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 21, 2010
^^Actually I'd rather get on with my life. I said that bulljive and admitted it was uncalled for. I highlighted what you said, I never edited it. That is what stood out to me so what? You are not a bad person for feeling how you feel regardless of how I "take it", it is your opinion and I respect that. This argument is over due to be "deaded" already. I know when to be feisty and now is not the time, this is petty. And so I will wave my white flag.

[size=5pt](now I know what it is like for married men grin)[/size]
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 5:05am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Another example of Africans worshipping whites. If I as a black jamaican woman was interested in learning to speak it, you'd all laugh me to shame but when a whitey does it the world stops and pays attention?

*makes a long hissing sound and walks out.*

1.)   Where in this thread have I or anyone shown that we are worshipping whites?
2.)   You're a black jamaican woman, where has anyone ever laughed you to shame for doing something African? Not here, certainly
3.)   Where did you see the world stopping and paying attention to a white speaking Yoruba?

Conclusion: You were making your own observation, no harm done. But the "Long hissing sound and walks out" phrase made you look petty and, somehow, lame.

ragdollz:

Lol, fstranger, no need to strain yourself explaining the obvious, we all know an attention-seeker when we see one. We have just finished banking a raging fire of words, someone wants to cause another misunderstanding tongue. I think my fingers are itching to that famous "report" button down there.

******Long hissssss*******

Even the OP made it clear that he just wanted Nigerians to be proud of their culture, whether they are at home or in diaspora, and that's why he put the post up, not to actually worship the white girl. As for me, I was sooo impressed for my own personal reasons: I studied Yoruba is secondary school, it was flipping hard to read and write it, it was the only subject I got less than an A or B in, in fact I almost failed it in SSCE if not for some kind of divine intervention grin. So when I saw that white student girl speaking it so well, I doffed my hat!! [b]Gosh, why the heck will I be impressed if a Jamaican spoke Yoruba grin??

OK, seriously, maybe I'd be a "little" impressed. But no one would ever, ever, laugh at any black jamaican woman wanting to learn Yoruba, why would we?? [/b]Like I said, someone's just seeking attention, spoiling for a fight, and being a troublemaker. Let he/she walk out and stay out!!Yuck!!

You only bolded what you wanted to use to your advantage, conveniently ignoring my full disclaimer that I would actually be a little impressed, but would never laugh at any black jamaican woman speaking/learning Yoruba.

Conclusion: You were just trying to brew up a little dust, maybe bc you missed all of it tongue. And now that there's no way to redeem yourself, instead of apologizing, you're giving me your lip. Well I don't blame you, I even feel flattered that you're seeking my attention. Okay, I've noticed you now, and will keep an eye out for you, how about that? (yeah, right)
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 5:09am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^Actually I'd rather get on with my life. I said that bulljive and admitted it was uncalled for. I highlighted what you said, I never edited it. That is what stood out to me so what? You are not a bad person for feeling how you feel regardless of how I "take it", it is your opinion and I respect that. This argument is over due to be "deaded" already. I know when to be feisty and now is not the time, this is petty. And so I will wave my white flag.

[size=5pt](now I know what it is like for married men grin)[/size]

Oh, NOW you want to get on with your life? I thought you had the whole night on your hands, and that's why you originated all this? Wave that white flag for yourself ok, to remind you to not start what you can't finish.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 21, 2010
Ok i tried to not only turn this into a rather humorous issue, I tried to end it but clearly YOU want something to do so being that I have some free time I will oblige a lil bit, it's nothing.

First of all WHO said I was even talking TO YOU? I knew WHO I was talking to as that person has been following me around NL. I vented for that person was slandering me all over this mf. You said you didn't know it was my venting and I explained it was, so what the bumboclat you asking me a retarded questionare for? secondly even IF what I said was uncalled for and offensive YOU tried to come @ me holy and self righteous while HURLING insults contradicting yourself under the pretense of sarcasm. I highlighted them with no big fuss and because you realize your peeps may see your prejudiced views you now want to continue talking shit JUST to have the chance to clerify. I told you it's no biggie but still you insist. Obsessed much?

I may look lame to you, but the world still turns shorty. You don't add or subtract a rice grain or plantain offa fimmie plate, yu seet? And you can't beat me so who gives a frigg? This is the internet. Life is too short.

I didn't apologize to YOU because I am not obligated to little girl. However, I admitted I was tripping and trying to get the Bleep from you and your "I'm on my period and I'm ready to bitch" mode, but you turned trick made and decided to keep going. No turning back? FROM WHOM? WTF is wrong with you? Are you together up there? Tpia said what she had to say voiced her discontent as well as I & Viva and they bounced, wtf are you trying to prove? I do not have a cock sweetie so stop trying to ride me. A weh yu depon? Leave the crack pipe.

It's not like I can't finish anything, but it has to actually be a war. This ain't even a beef this is ital chit chat tongue cool
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 21, 2010
*WHILE waiting for Ragz 10 yr reply, goes to a sex shop to buy her a Christmas present. Finds a love machine and thinks "this is just the thing to help her go frigg herself! How sweet of me!"  cheesy*

*gives her the gift and goes on about my business*

This is getting tired and careless so; Deuces!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 5:46am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Ok i tried to not only turn this into a rather humorous issue, I tried to end it but clearly YOU want something to do so being that I have some free time I will oblige a lil bit, it's nothing.

First of all WHO said I was even talking TO YOU? I knew WHO I was talking to as that person has been following me around NL. I vented for that person was slandering me all over this mf. You said you didn't know it was my venting and I explained it was, so what the bumboclat you asking me a retarded questionare for? secondly even IF what I said was uncalled for and offensive YOU tried to come @ me holy and self righteous while HURLING insults contradicting yourself under the pretense of sarcasm. I highlighted them with no big fuss and because you realize your peeps may see your prejudiced views you now want to continue talking poo JUST to have the chance to clerify. I told you it's no biggie but still you insist. Obsessed much?

I may look lame to you, but the world still turns shorty. You don't add or subtract a rice grain or plantain offa fimmie plate, yu seet? And you can't beat me so who gives a frigg? This is the internet. Life is too short.

I didn't apologize to YOU because I am not obligated to little girl. However, I admitted I was tripping and trying to get the bleep from you and your "I'm on my period and I'm ready to naughty woman" mode, but you turned trick made and decided to keep going. No turning back? FROM WHOM? WTF is wrong with you? Are you together up there? Tpia said what she had to say voiced her discontent as well as I & Viva and they bounced, wtf are you trying to prove? I do not have a cock sweetie so stop trying to ride me. A weh yu depon? Leave the crack pipe.

It's not like I can't finish anything, but it has to actually be a war. This ain't even a beef this is ital chit chat tongue cool

Ok, thank you. Now that you've got it all out of your system, do you feel better now? And did you say war? Lol, excuse my weak laughter. I already see traces of a person who's all talk, no action. So excuse me if I don't accept your challenge. I prefer to have a worthy adversary, and you're FAR from that. My only point I've been trying to stress, is that you made an [b]AS[/b]S of yourself when you came in with your venting. Whether you apologize/admit it or not, is not my business. Now skip along, nappy girl, bc your novelty has faded, we need better things to rave about around here. Cheers!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

*WHILE waiting for Ragz 10 yr reply, goes to a sex shop to buy her a Christmas present. Finds a love machine and thinks "this is just the thing to help her go frigg herself! How sweet of me!"  cheesy*

*gives her the gift and goes on about my business*

This is getting tired and careless so; Deuces!

Lol, okay, another way to get my attention, is to get me laughing grin grin. "while waiting 10 years" for me to reply? Oooh, how flattering that you long for my reply with such bated breath tongue. Nice to find some one with a girl-crush on me, wasn't expecting it lipsrsealed. I guess I'll have to return the Christmas present back to sender, hmm? Looks like you need the "love machine" more than me, so you can "frig" yourself off to the image of ragdollz replies! Stupid [b]CU[/b]NT! LOLLL.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 21, 2010
^^ I waited 20 years for that? TSK.  Girl enjoy your gift and go to bed.  tongue You are crawny as hell. "All talk no action" lol but you logged off for ten years and finally came up with a reply. Mi gone ya! wink Like I am going to war with someone on a forum? Go ahead and laugh and while you are at it hop off bird and fly hard. Bout cu.nt, as if your mother de bout! Mi gone fi tru.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^ I waited 20 years for that? TSK.  Girl enjoy your gift and go to bed.  tongue You are crawny as hell. "All talk no action" lol but you logged off for ten years and finally came up with a reply. Mi gone ya! wink Like I am going to war with someone on a forum? Go ahead and laugh and while you are at it hop off bird and fly hard. Bout cu.nt, as if your mother de bout! Mi gone fi tru.

If you think I have nothing to do than reply your slumdog posts every three seconds, then your infatuation is worse than I realised. So, if I kept my reply for tomorrow, then you might have committed suicide from the heartbreak. I would call you a lesbian, but I'll be insulting the lesbians of this world in doing so. And then sinking to speaking your gutter vernacular, makes me see the area girl that you are. So you see why there can be no "war" between us, bc you are a low-down bucket of slime. And if you want to start that "mother" issue, I advise you to think carefully. People get banned for less than that, you understand?
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2010
^Look here bird, you started with me. You want to dish *ish out you betta be ready to defend that bloodclat. If you gonna snitch then snitch. Shoot if you got the steel, don't talk. In my defense I tried to splirt and you rode my jock. Nobody is mentioning lesbians, but you so you must be on some licking *ish but you betta change your target quick. Strictly dickly ova yasuh! I am outee!  I got my baby to attend to so until you run to the mod. I gotz nuttin more to say.

*walks out singing in my gutter vernacular patois: 'Barba Foot Clat, Barba chair! Dutty gummy bear. . .'*
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^Look here bird, you started with me. You want to dish *ish out you betta be ready to defend that bloodclat. If you gonna snitch then snitch. Shoot if you got the steel, don't talk. In my defense I tried to splirt and you rode my jock. Nobody is mentioning lesbians, but you so you must be on some licking *ish but you betta change your target quick. Strictly dickly ova yasuh! I am outee!  I got my baby to attend to so until you run to the mod. I gotz nuttin more to say.

*walks out singing in my gutter vernacular patois: 'Barba Foot Clat, Barba chair! Dutty gummy bear. . .'*

Heehhehhehheeh grin grin grin. So you even have boyfriend with you there, is that what you mean by "baby"? Because from the way you posted your pic in your profile, I would have thought you were just a trick using the modern style of soliciting for clients grin grin. That your logo, Jamo Wid Attitude(JWA), should be changed to "Jamo Wid BAD Attitude"(JWBA). Anyway, like I told you, my Naija boys aint biting, so sell your trick-[b]a[/b]ss in Cameroon or that your gutter-town where you learnt your "patois". Yeye HO!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2010
^^ kiss
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^ kiss

grin
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by fstranger: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

grin

Thank God, in all my battles so far, I never hadd to go head to head with you. You would have killed moi. Enough respect! More power to your elbow. Oluwa aso agbara dotun.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2010
^Yes she is a sweetheart. I adore her strength.  tongue We should all have a kumbayah!

fstranger: Real men beat women first, fuvk them later!

cry really? damn.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2010
fstranger:

Thank God, in all my battles so far, I never hadd to go head to head with you. You would have killed moi. Enough respect! More power to your elbow. Oluwa aso agbara dotun.

Lol, naah, it aint like that, bro! Anyway, it helps to keep the brain alert grin.

MzDarkSkin:

^Yes she is a sweetheart. I adore her strength. tongue We should all have a kumbayah!

Heeheehee (cheeky laughter) yeah, let's all dance around the bonfire sometime soon, hey tongue?
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by excoba101: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2010
@MzDarkSkin

So you have pop up good in another arena with your kiddish and rude attitude? I am not surprised.
You need help!
A child who refused to open his/her arms wide get not hug/embrace.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ezeagu(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin what are you learning Yoruba for? Come on! come and learn Igbo, you Jamaicans are already using up Igbo words up and down you might as well speak the whole thing. tongue
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 21, 2010
^^You know what all jokes aside! That is real right there. I am not even joking right now. I am going to look into that. I did some research on Igbo culture, and was amazed at how much we preserved in J.A. it is awesome! beautiful ppl too. Same for the Yorubas. Is it Igbo or Yorubas that we got the word "unu" from?

@Ragz I still love ya girl! tongue

@Exco. Get BEHIND ME Satan! lol but seriously You adore me! kiss Just admit it. You are still following me tongue and are the reason for this episode. Are you trying to pop the question? cheesy
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by excoba101: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2010
@MzDarkSkin

What i could only admit here is that you are depressed and you need help.
Seriously!
You don't demand love and acceptance. You earn it.
I am beginning to pity you more than before.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2010
^I mean that is fine. I pity you as well behind all of that displayed "intellect" and opinionated persona you are an insecure and insensitive soul. You know what you said to me about Africans being sent in the slave trade were "trash" implying that they were deserving of it and made yourself look bad but I mean you are still breathing right? I do not care for you and I am sure the feeling is mutual but the world proceeds to turn right? ok.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ezeagu(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^You know what all jokes aside! That is real right there. I am not even joking right now. I am going to look into that. I did some research on Igbo culture, and was amazed at how much we preserved in J.A. it is awesome! beautiful ppl too. Same for the Yorubas. Is it Igbo or Yorubas that we got the word "unu" from?

Yes, 'unu' is Igbo for 'you all', I think Jamaicans also do Obeah, in Igbo Obia is doctoring and was an oracle in Igbo towns, 'spiritual doctors' are still known as Ndi obia (obeah people) or Dibia. There's Jonkonnu masquerades in the Caribbean, the Igbo have a celebrations for a deity known as Njoku ji which have masquerades as well. Anyway, this is for another thread. I think Ghana had the same impact as well.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2010
ezeagu:

Yes, 'unu' is Igbo for 'you all', I think Jamaicans also do Obeah, in Igbo Obia is doctoring and was an oracle in Igbo towns, 'spiritual doctors' are still known as Ndi obia (obeah people) or Dibia. There's Jonkonnu masquerades in the Caribbean, the Igbo have a celebrations for a deity known as Njoku ji which have masquerades as well. Anyway, this is for another thread. I think Ghana had the same impact as well.

Yea we use the words "unu" and "obeah" among others. Jonkonnu is still practiced in Jamaica and all over the caribbean with the dancing, the masks and the drumming! cheesy Anyway I just looked up 'Igbo People' on wikipedia (not always reliable though) and was amazed. Pretty interesting when you think about it. 400 plus years later some customs and words are preserved. I study different African countries on my spare time contrary to what you may think, I admire Africans a lot, I try to find out how similar we are because it makes me feel like I am a part of something rich in history. Sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me (as you all saw) when I feel like I am being excluded but then I get over it and go about finding out more. I want to learn Igbo though for real. Now the hard part is how to go about it undecided One last question are you Igbo [if you do not mind my asking]?
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by excoba101: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2010
Yea we use the words "unu" and "obeah" among others. Jonkonnu is still practiced in Jamaica and all over the caribbean with the dancing, the masks and the drumming! Cheesy Anyway I just looked up 'Igbo People' on wikipedia (not always reliable though) and was amazed. Pretty interesting when you think about it. 400 plus years later some customs and words are preserved. I study different African countries on my spare time contrary to what you may think, I admire Africans a lot, I try to find out how similar we are because it makes me feel like I am a part of something rich in history. Sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me (as you all saw) when I feel like I am being excluded but then I get over it and go about finding out more. I want to learn Igbo though for real. Now the hard part is how to go about it Undecided One last question are you Igbo [if you do not mind my asking]?

Wow. At first I thought this would be a good way for us to level with each other and have a decent diologue but what you just said to me about my ancestors and us being trash? I cry for you. WOW. I do not even know what to say. If you are truely proud of yourself then to hate you would be a great injustice, instead I pity you for you do not know better. I am disgusted. So many of us were dragged to death, despoiled, lynched, burned alive, died @ sea, ripped away from our parents at the age at 5 NEVER to see them again, humiliated, beaten, violated and abused and you make a mockery of that? Are you serious? You are scum.
Little boy, I do not know if you have yet to travel outside of Nigeria or live abroad but here in the states my mutallab friend, Africa is ONLY mentioned in textbooks where referring to "garbage/ waste dumps" (I SWEAR), slavery or civil warfare/ famine. Any achievement you are all given credit for is actually followed by the listing of foreign contribution. Not to mention on t.v. THEY talk about European-Asian history with little mention of Africa unless it is about Egypt, CIVIL WAR or the blasted Animals/safari Angry. NOTHING about Nigeria unless it is on Vanguard AGAIN talking about civil war, corruption and witch craft. I do not need t.v. or the internet to validate the facts, look at how you are treated on an everyday basis just because of your complexion! I was the "irrelevant" Jamaican girl who was kicked out of my grade 11 class on several occasions for telling my "history teacher" FACTS about Africa when he ignorantly declared "Africa has done NOTHING for you African Americans/ West Indians and therefore you all should not consider yourselves African", and when he declared that his Irish ancestors suffered far greatly than ANY African ever had! I DO NOT NEED YOU or ANYONE on here for that matter to validate how "African" I am because I KNOW I AM.
Of what value is Usain Bolt? Ask the African child who does the "Lightening Bolt pose" across the street from my house every time he sees my car with my flag on it, 'what is the difference between he and Bolt?' You SERIOUS! Do you know why Ghana adopted the "Black Star"? You ever hear of Marcus Mosiah Garvey? Claude McCay? "Nanny of the Maroons"? Jamaicans who defended their blackness, risked their lives and declared "Africa for Africans and death to colonialism? Are you so ignorant to the facts that you do not know that 70 percent of the west indians WHO FOUNDED the Pan-African movement were JAMAICAN? SERIOUSLY? What can Bolt do to end civil war? Blasted fool, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Rather you decide to bully someone because of their nationality and act like a blasted naughty woman of child!
Again LEARN TO READ! MI A BEG YUH! I said I have LOVE for Ghana and GHANAIANS have WORN their love for us Jamaicans/AAs on their SLEEVES! That is what I said AND I said I want the same love from Naija and for you all to stop bickering. Blasted cuntard is what you are, nothing big or "brotherly" about you. The only thing Giant about Naija is YOUR HEAD.
Why thank you, If that is how you see me then know that I am but a reflection of yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-552357.288.html#msg7183468

Now those are two different things kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Main Yoruba Juju And Their Meaning. / Learn How To Speak Pidgin Language / Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.