Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute (15765 Views)

Huawei To Unveil First Harmonyos-powered Smartphone In 2021 / Huawei To Use Tomtom Maps As An Alternative To Google Maps / Huawei CEO Ren Zhengfei Said He Is Busy Fixing Up Huawei To Pick Trump's Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2019
KanuSE:

Don't be deceived, China was hit by that trade war coz engagement with its prominent market/consumer was suspended without due consultation/dialogue.

Secondly, America is not daft as they would have weighed their options, including any other eventualities. It would surprise you that America is owing China alot of money, yet America would still dictate the terms in their dealings.

America is a gangster, it was built on sweat & blood - America was born on the street!

My brother don’t get it twisted , what anerica did to China if it were to be other countries real war would have started since , but China is way too far from what Us is taking them fore , they are even ahead of America technologically so China is the next world power don’t Dull

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by Miosotis: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2019
idesylvester:
White na white black na black... if u know u know

They are not Whites
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by gcof(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2019
KanuSE:

Don't be deceived, China was hit by that trade war coz engagement with its prominent market/consumer was suspended without due consultation/dialogue. That must have cost a lot in finding other means to thrive - I would agree it opened new doors/opportunities for Huawei.

Secondly, America is not daft as they would have weighed their options, including any other eventualities. It would surprise you that America is owing China alot of money, yet America would still dictate the terms in their dealings.

America is a gangster, it was built on sweat & blood - America was born on the street!
the grand father of America have spoken

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by KanuSE: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2019
3rdavefarms:

My brother don’t get it twisted , what anerica did to China if it were to be other countries real war would have started since , but China is way too far from what Us is taking them fore , they are even ahead of America technologically so China is the next world power don’t Dull

The only thing China can do is to resist America as it would be suicidal to lock horns with America - at least for now.

Last time I checked, America is still the world power!

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by KanuSE: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2019
gcof:
the grand father of America have has spoken

Fixed
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by Beat123(f): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2019
idesylvester:
period
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by dokie: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2019
fnep2smooth:
This can't happen in Nigeria rather you hear that they sack 50% of their staff just to draw attention.

Intercontinental bank shared N 7 billion which was approximately $58m in 2007 as bonus for 10k staff. Entry level staff got N1m then o.

Giving is a thing of the mind and there are many CEO's in Nigeria that reward their staff bountifully when the company is making good profits.

As far as I am concerned, that amount is inadequate considering that the workforce ensured that the company still made profit with all the challenges.

iammo:
cool

They stood strong when Trump tried to bully them, they came up with an OS in few days.. this guys deserve more

staff and country loyalty should be rewarded "bigly"

Chinese Ijebu die.
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by IamBlanco(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2019
Nigerians are really gullible, watch how many of you fall for this BS. Nothing like free money. this is just one of the desperate moves by Huawei to attract world wide sympathy which can translate to increase in sales worldwide. be wise!

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by BotherMleeper(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2019
idesylvester:

Chinese are not whites

They're.......yellow

Whites means Caucasians
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by Asour: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2019
idesylvester:

Huawei is Chinese and Chinese are not White.

I get your point though, We Africans(Nigerians) Should be more Competent.

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by Asour: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
cool

They stood strong when Trump tried to bully them, they came up with an OS in few days.. this guys deserve more

staff and country loyalty should be rewarded "bigly"

Creative guys but...

They came up with an OS in a few days ? Who told you that? Is that even possible? Really?

Please Can you name 1 globally successful Huawei smartphone Currently that doesn't use Android ?
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by iammo(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2019
HarmonyOS was their creation and creating an OS this days is just a matter of coding on existing shell of unix or linux

Huawei might run on andriod, but they now have an alternative to andriod

Asour:

Creative guys but...

They came up with an OS in a few days ? Who told you that? Is that even possible? Really?

Please Can you name 1 globally successful Huawei smartphone Currently that doesn't use Android ?
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by UncletC: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
Where are all those people saying trump would win the trade war ?
but since Trump storm, the billionaires in the East, China, India etc are down while US billionaires are favoured. so Trump was not doing war to win anyone but for a fair trade service, so next time, comment with the fact of issues not on trade sentiment who should win or lose
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by Asour: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
HarmonyOS was their creation and creating an OS this days is just a matter of coding on existing shell of unix or linux

Huawei might run on andriod, but they now have an alternative to andriod

Creating an OS is more than what you have described.

Sure that's what necessary to have the OS product. But you need an Ecosystem of developers around the world to support it right?

You need partnerships with Oems (smartphone)right?

You need 24/7 global security and update infrastructure right? And you need to do all this for Almost "free" to challenge Google since the Android is effective ly free to Oems.

You haven't also answered the question... Do you know of any globally successful Huawei release today that does not use Android?
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by iammo(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2019
harmony has compilers that can run any APK file, and many apps are on free market outside of Playstore

Asour:

Creating an OS is more than what you have described.

Sure that's what necessary to have the OS product. But you need an Ecosystem of developers around the world to support it right?

You need partnerships with Oems (smartphone)right?

You need 24/7 global security and update infrastructure right? And you need to do all this for Almost "free" to challenge Google since the Android is effective ly free to Oems.

You haven't also answered the question... Do you know of any globally successful Huawei release today that does not use Android?
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by Jadeng: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2019
IamBlanco:
Nigerians are really gullible, watch how many of you fall for this BS. Nothing like free money. this is just one of the desperate moves by Huawei to attract world wide sympathy which can translate to increase in sales worldwide. be wise!

I do not agree with you... profit sharing with staff has been a norm with Huawei.
How many Nigerian companies share profits with its staff ??

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by mrvitalis(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2019
UncletC:
but since Trump storm, the billionaires in the East, China, India etc are down while US billionaires are favoured. so Trump was not doing war to win anyone but for a fair trade service, so next time, comment with the fact of issues not on trade sentiment who should win or lose
The fight was about 5G network and china has won case closed
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by jeff1607(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
That's why I love China

do you work under any?
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by Asour: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
harmony has compilers that can run any APK file, and many apps are on free market outside of Playstore

You keep turning this whole thing around.

You are suggesting that Harmony OS - which is supposed to be a global product should run on ApK apps on the grey market ?

Again isn't APK an Android creation ?(further strengthening the argument that Harmony is not an autonomous product yet - Depending on the Android Ecosystem).
(Yes Android knows about APK apps not on play store ...they let them be)

You seem to like Harmony a lot why aren't you using it (Or To not be Over-assuming Are you using it?)

If Harmony OS is as Mainstream as you described, Why is the average smartphone user (Not YouTube Reviewers) NOT using it.

Huawei EFFECTIVELY has no global Market ready OS YET. They could though but it's too soon to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2019
KanuSE:

The only thing China can do is to resist America as it would be suicidal to lock horns with America - at least for now.

Last time I checked, America is still the world power!

I snever dispute that with you , but mind you China have all what it takes to become the next world power
Have you forgotten that it can only be current champion but not a permanent champion , China works day and night to beat America and RUSSIA vertically in everything
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by lexy2014: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2019
ZAWs:
Surely, there's a reward for loyalty.

In which country?
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by KanuSE: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2019
3rdavefarms:

I never dispute that with you , but mind you China have all what it takes to become the next world power
Have you forgotten that it can only be current champion but not a permanent champion , China works day and night to beat America and RUSSIA vertically in everything

I understand your drift but never underestimate America coz they've got the joker & network - @least for now. Even Russia never sleeps with her two eyes closed, not to talk China coz they're well aware of what America is capable of - that is, crippling/stopping them from taking the crown as No1.

America is like a dangerous/reckless man in suit who naturally beams with smiles. grin

America has been in the game for a very loooonng time, so let's show some respect abeg. cool

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by ZAWs: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
lexy2014:

In which country?

Everywhere
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by idesylvester(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Asour:

Huawei is Chinese and Chinese are not White.

I get your point though, We Africans(Nigerians) Should be more Competent.
Shebi thier color dey shine like white

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by mexbee1(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2019
RICHOLAC:
I don't why i love this company so much? Thier products remain a top-notch. One of these days, i must lay my hands on that their HUAWEI Y7 Prime kai! that phone make sense.

The phone is dope im using one like dis its super cool

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by idesylvester(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Miosotis:

They are not Whites
Purple na purple, dark na dark... make fight finish

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by renewable1(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Oyinbo pass us in everything, even kindness

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by pacespot(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Agugbadin:

I agree with you absolutely, I have Huawei Y7 Prime which I bought in 2017, one of the best phones I have ever used. It has never failed once. HUAWEI is a good company and their products are really very good. A brand I can always recommend to anyone.

Does their phone lag? How is the processor speed? And after using the HUAWEI phone for some minutes, does it get heated up? I hate this infinix phone always lagging.
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by Omolarasheyi(f): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bosslady

Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by IMAliyu(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
RICHOLAC:
I don't why i love this company so much? Thier products remain a top-notch. One of these days, i must lay my hands on that their HUAWEI Y7 Prime kai! that phone make sense.
I saw it at a discounted prices on Jumia's black Friday sale.
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by IMAliyu(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
pacespot:

Does their phone lag? How is the processor speed? And after using the HUAWEI phone for some minutes, does it get heated up? I hate this infinix phone always lagging.
it has a snapdragon 430 a good lower end processor.
My mom uses the phone and it doesn't lag.
Infinix just uses old mediatek processors which have problems. The latest infinix phones have a mediatek helio p22 which is still a low end processor.
Re: Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute by gcof(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
KanuSE:

Fixed
thanks. I hope it pays your bills though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opera Mini 4.1 On Nokia 2630 / Do U Have An Airtel Line?get 35mb Now! / Latest Opera Mini 5.0,4.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.