Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

She Fainted During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Fainted During Sex (4946 Views)

Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Fainted During Sex by opeano(m): 5:29am On Nov 13, 2019
I was just curious due to a post here on Nairaland about some scary experience people had in the past and read about two stories of ladies fainting during romance/sex

See it here https://www.nairaland.com/5524493/share-frightening-funny-stories/1
Re: She Fainted During Sex by idesylvester(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Men wey dey die during sex nko?
Re: She Fainted During Sex by opeano(m): 6:04am On Nov 13, 2019
idesylvester:
Men wey dey die during sex nko?

Lols

This is understandable...

Somebody warned

"No go dey do pass yourself"

4 Likes

Re: She Fainted During Sex by bmdmix: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2019
possible

Check my signature below for more details.
Re: She Fainted During Sex by kezbaba19(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2019
It happen alot,mine was way back in school 2013 Valentine's day, normally I like hard sex,the sex was so hard that particular day and she fainted,I became scared and could not call for help because it was late,I took sachet water poured it straight inside her nose.LO and BEHOLD omo she gave back to life.a day I will never forget in my life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Fainted During Sex by opeano(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2019
kezbaba19:
It happen alot,my was way back in school 2013 Valentine's day, normally I like hard sex,men! d sex was so hard dat she fainted,I became scared,restless and could not call for help cuz it was late,I took sachet water poured it straight inside her nose.LO and BEHOLD omo she gave back to life.a day I will never forget in my life

Wow

That's a Scary Point in your life.

Am sure you would have been thinking which JAIL go house you and how long you may spend there if you have good case.

Cos, if it happened to me ehn, I go just jejeli type a message to all the people close to me confessing all of my sins and telling them I am a murderer.
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Fainted During Sex by Richdad50(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
I wish you studied hard to excel in English writing just the same way you give sex a hard approach.
kezbaba19:
It happen alot,my was way back in school 2013 Valentine's day, normally I like hard sex,men! d sex was so hard dat she fainted,I became scared,restless and could not call for help cuz it was late,I took sachet water poured it straight inside her nose.LO and BEHOLD omo she gave back to life.a day I will never forget in my life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Fainted During Sex by rowland545(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mumu OP ....mumu thread
Re: She Fainted During Sex by mzBEAM(f): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Richdad50:
I wish you studied hard to excel in English writing just the same way you give sex a hard approach.

Prof sakula, English language is a borrowed language.
Re: She Fainted During Sex by Richdad50(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Faintress
mzBEAM:

Prof sakula, English language is a borrowed language.

1 Like

Re: She Fainted During Sex by opeano(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
rowland545:
Mumu OP ....mumu thread

How I wish I can reply you with your foolishness. But No, I wasn't brought Up to Reply every Foolish Words

(1) (Reply)

I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her / Actress Nkechi Blessing Leaked Bedroom Video Goes Viral (watch / If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.