Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha (40971 Views)

Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) / Bbnaija: Biggie’s Ninja Falls While Staring At Tacha’s Massive Behind [video] / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by praizblog: 5:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Bbnaija lovers Mercy and Ike spark outrage after releasing one of their hottest romantic photos online recently as they covers media room hub Nov 2019/magazine, praizenews report.

During an interactive section at media room hub mamagazine, Mercy throw shade at Tacha saying its better to be evicted than to be disqualified because the person has disappointed those that has been voting for him or her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4wqzL8lEO4/?igshid=12ynvo3qst1pi

Recall Tacha was disqualified from Bbn 2019 after fighting with Mercy in the house.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/its-better-to-be-evicted-than-to-be-disqualified-mercy-throw-shade-at-tacha/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by bankyblue(m): 5:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Says who?
This lady won't just stay on her own.
U won, let it remain like that.
Gosh!

Na so witch they start o

*Modify*

I dedicate this FTC to all those who clicks like on my comments, who clicks shares on my comments and also those that quote me for both good and bad.
He na two much

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Chopsydoo: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2019
This table that she is turning

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Tarabye: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2019

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by iammo(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2019
cool

Mercy said the damn truth

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by exstreve: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Forget the house, the car and the 60m...

Tacha is far more liked than any housemate ever in the history of the show...

before you think I'm a fan of tacha, I've never even in my life watched bbn and don't support any of the hoes....

Tacha is the only housemate that trends everyday on Twitter with over 50k tweets, no celebrity in Nigeria apart from wizkid can do that, I'm just saying things the way they are.....

268 Likes 17 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by OKorowanta: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2019
See dis one!
Both of you were supposed to be disqualified for bringing the show to disrepute.
I blame the organizers for not using VAR.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by da3pu0(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
Lol, beef at the highest point

Well, December is here ,contact us for your importation from China to Nigeria Cheaper, faster and secured. Check siggy for more

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2019
shocked

There are two kinds of hoes, those who win reality shows and those who get disqualified/evicted from reality shows.

What matters eventually is their profession outside the BBN house and that they all live on deeks to survive. The customers keep cuming coming regardless of what happened in the BBN house.

Crap.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Jh0wsef(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2019
lol. Why resurrect a dead issue? Just whyy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Dechymmytv(f): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Unnecessary shading, I am not a fan of tacha... But tacha is definitely a bigger brand than Ike and mercy put together

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Jh0wsef(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Haha
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Past winners are lost and confused.. Mercy you would be forgotten sooner than you imagine

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Devario: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Talk talk

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Passionate888: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Chai!
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Rosarie(f): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2019
True talk

5 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2019
OKorowanta:
See dis one!
Both of you were suppose to be disqualified for bringing the show to disrepute.
I blame the organizers for not using VAR.
...were supposed...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by GMbuharii: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
cool

Mercy said the damn truth

We are fasting and praying that they don't evict "mere commissioner" from Villa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Kingluqman(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2019
They want to distract the lazy youth again with their wahala

grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by majamajic(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2019
this ike sef

anyway it's too early , let me shade my market first

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by ironheart(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2019
I think nairaland has outlived it's usefulness. There used to be a time I loved this place

6 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by MrImole: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2019
As usual,

Nonsense par excellence!
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Rosarie(f): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=exstreve post=83980145]Forget the house, the car and the 60m...

Tacha is far more liked than any housemate ever in the history of the show...

before you think I'm a fan of tacha, I've never even in my life watched bbn and don't support any of the hoes....

Tacha is the only housemate that trends everyday on Twitter with over 50k tweets, no celebrity in Nigeria apart from wizkid can do that, I'm just saying things the way they are.....[/quotde]how can we forget the main reason for going to the show.tacha is struggling while mercy is not financially.
Na like them they chop.
I am Team no one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by cerpvad(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Una never forget about this una BBNaija craziness grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by iammo(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Ibos got good joke grin

But get into AsoRock first before clowning around, you cant hate from outside of the club you cant even get in

GMbuharii:

We are fasting and praying that they don't evict "mere commissioner" from Villa. grin grin
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Shezkid: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2019
No matter what she did that statement is correct... Not everything is hate

8 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by JeffTalki: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2019
See IKE FOR BLACK SUIT.

Haha haha ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage / Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup / RMD Celebrates 33rd Birthday Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.