Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,067 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. (32188 Views)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by talk2oxii(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Please help me find simple but deep(meaningful) matching names for my boy and girl twin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by talk2oxii(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Dear Lalasticlala please help me move to a wider audience

4 Likes

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by aluko360(m): 5:56am On Nov 13, 2019
Zion and Zahra

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by GOFRONT(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2019
Peter and Paul....

Congrat o...

8 Likes

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by talk2oxii(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
Peter and Paul....

Congrat o...

They are boy and girl

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by kenzo25(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2019
Alexander and Alexandria
Christian and Christiana
Daniel and Daniella

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by overdrive(m): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2019
Paul and Paula.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by kunleweb: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2019
talk2oxii:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please help me find simple but deep(meaningful) matching names for my boy and girl twin.

Google

But how about John and Janet

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Nicolette and Nicholas
Josephine and Joseph
Paulina and Paul

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Aminobrown(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Francis and Francisca

Michael and Mitchell

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Anyi3(m): 6:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Tweedledum and Tweedledee

grin

255 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by kellidoo(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2019
Oliver and Olivia

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Nickisindigo(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2019
Kyle and Kylie Daniel and Danielle/Daniella

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Mood11: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Ogini This

Ogini That

grin grin

651 Likes 53 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by crackhaus: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2019
talk2oxii:
Dear Nairalanders,

Cc Lalasticlala
Pharez and Zarah.
Twins birthed by Tamar to Judah, fourth son of Jacob (Israel), after the death of his two oldest sons.

The ancestry of Jesus Christ starts from Judah through the line of Pharez, the firstborn among the twins.

Twin names don't have to match when you're looking for deep meanings, otherwise one will just be the female/male equivalent of the other.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by ctleurocollege: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2019
Anthony & Anthonia

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by nams77: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2019
Anyi3:
Tweedledum and Tweedledee

grin
U no well o grin

This name was gotten from that wizard of oz book right?

Remembered now, Alice in wonderland

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Skyfornia(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2019
OP look what I found.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2019
Emmanuel and Emmanuella

Daniel and Deborah

Peter and Precious

Prince and Princilia

Donald and Doraty

Christian and Christiana/ Christabel

Julius and Juliana

Jude and Judith

Celestine / Celestina

Augustine/ Augustina

Benedict/ Belinda

Cyril and Cynthia

Kingsley and Kate

Pascal/ pascaline

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Home and Alone... cheesy

Congrat man. I just feel you should have gotten one from all the above mentioned. You can use mine too. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Jentle244: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2019
Mood11:
Ogini This

Ogini That

Mad ooo grin grin grin

Victor and Victoria

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by havilla(f): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Gabriel and Gabriella

23 Likes

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Most matching foreign names are too cliche for me. I don't know your tribe, but if it were me- I would give them matching native names.

They will also start with same alphabeth.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by izzou(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:
Most matching foreign names are too cliche for me. I don't know your tribe, but if it were me- I would give them matching native names.

They will also start with same alphabeth.

Chukwuzitere and Chukwunaenyenwa

Don't thank me. It's for the culture cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by pocohantas(f): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

Chukwuzitere and Chukwunaenyenwa

Don't thank me. It's for the culture cool

This one no too long so? By the time they add surname and middle name, e no go fit enter WAEC form.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by izzou(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:

This one no too long so? By the time they add surname and middle name, e no go fit enter WAEC form.

grin grin grin

I just remembered that CIROMA... blah blah blah on our WAEC sheets back then..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Kaycee7(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:

If Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle could fit in that form, the kids have nothing to worry about. Besides, if you can collect extra sheet, there's no reason why you can't collect extra form.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Kaycee7(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2019
Batman and Joker
Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch
James Bond and MoneyPenny

7 Likes

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2019
Kaycee7:
Batman and Joker
Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch
James Bond and MoneyPenny

Don’t you mean Batman and poison ivy or cat woman?

You are opening this closet door oooo

4 Likes

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Kaycee7(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2019
ornicus:

Don’t you mean Batman and poison ivy or cat woman?

You are opening this closet door oooo
Joker has a closer and almost sibling-like obsessive relationship with Batman. The name's gender neutral so the girl can bear it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) / Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.