Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness (24274 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by loswhite(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2019
AndroBlaze:

The most sensible post so far.

I don't know why Nigerians must always justify criminality with another criminality and these same people will go to Church / mosques calling for justice. What manner of God do you people actually worship?
You are one of the problem because your brain cannot comprehend the damage of selective justice...we should just go back to dictatorship or military rule
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by adekolaelect(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2019
oz4real83:
you are one of the problems we have in this country. These people are deceiving the rest Nigerians, whether Atiku, obj, pmb and others. They unite when stealing from Nigeria. Why will u, who has never been a beneficiary of their thiefry, take side with any of them whenever karma catches up with them? Who would have even expected obj to have taken money from Atiku? Ganduje is a criminal and one day, karma will also catch up with him but must you use him to justify another criminal? Na wa for you oooo.
Don't mind them partisan politics has taking away their sense of positive reasoning .they are always in sad mode ,They only happy when bad things happen in the country .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by ZooOga: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
mfm04622:

No! His primary residence has been Dubai even before the election.

they say it's good living in UAE. excellent food, fine women visiting from all over the globe, 24 hour light and power. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by kay29000(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:

Donation? No be only NGO.

Tinubu is a private citizen, not holding any office. What crime did he commit when the Bullion Van drove in and out of his residence?
- No record money was in the van.
- No money seen being offloaded.
- At no time did we see Tinubu carrying or giving out money.

What is the crime?

I tire for all these people that keep shouting bullion van is and down. Tinubu has been out of public office for 12 years. No one said his money is missing, so why the hell shout about a private citizen having "too much" money or whatever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by contigiency(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So why give us the amount in dollars when the transaction was made in naira

why didn't EFCC see Ganduje who collected $230,000 as part of a series of cash advancement to the governor in a total bribery deal of $5 million.

I mean we all saw how he had concealed a total of $230,000 in his babanriga for the day’s transaction and you are here making a mole out of a mountain hill for just $140,000 undecided una no let us rest when it was Fayose oooo

What about the 2 bullion vans Didn't it exceed the threshold stipulated by the money laundering Act What happened to the petition you requested against Tinubu

You are only publishing this because OBJ did not support Buhari

Is the EFCC still an independent organization

Buhari fight against corruption is pure garbage!!!

So was Fayose but we saw how he was dragged through the mud!!!

Which mud? The one in your village?
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by kay29000(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
AndroBlaze:

The most sensible post so far.

I don't know why Nigerians must always justify criminality with another criminality and these same people will go to Church / mosques calling for justice. What manner of God do you people actually worship?

Lol! I just tire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by contigiency(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
No wonder Obasanjo made a u-turn and Atiku turned to a saint to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by kay29000(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
grin

haq haq haq

Foolishness is when you support PDP and you got no kobo..

*Obasanjo got paid in dollars
*PDP primaries delegates all got an hotel room paid for and $10,000 usd per head just for votes
*Desperado Mr Peter Obi bought his Vice Presidency slot from secondus for a whooping 250 million naira

Wow! But are all these true?

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by kay29000(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
mfm04622:

No! His primary residence has been Dubai even before the election.

True. I wonder why though...since he has a lot of businesses in Nigeria.
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by kay29000(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
etrouble:

My brother, if na you nko? If somebody block your way of getting free money without doing any work, won't you fight with tooth and nail? Won't you even consult Marabouts to kill the person just as PDP looters did? One thing I am sure of is that Thunderstorms will strike all Nigeria's treasury looters.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Bakos2y7: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
And how much did u get the incompetent deaf and dumb in the other room?
netpro:
Many Atikulating Zombies that got nothing were making the loudest noise.

While men like PDP delegates, Timi Frank, FFK, Reno, Secondus, etc were making a killing.
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by nagoma(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

why didn't EFCC see Ganduje who collected $230,000 as part of a series of cash advancement to the governor in a total bribery deal of $5 million.
I mean we all saw how he had concealed a total of $230,000 in his babanriga for the day’s transaction and you are here making a mole out of a mountain hill for just $140,000 undecided una no let us rest when it was Fayose oooo
What about the 2 bullion vans Didn't it exceed the threshold stipulated by the money laundering Act What happened to the petition you requested against Tinubu

Drawing parallels in order to avoid justice will not help the country’s development.

I will urge EFCC to do their work and prosecute the suspect.

There is no country where 100% criminals are detected and prosecuted. Criminal justice in the main, is supposed to deter intending offenders. Atiku’s son can serve as an example.

I hope Gandoller will eventually be imprisoned too as I believe he is guilty of receiving bribe as shown on those video clips.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by kolaaderin: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

PRESIDENT OBASANJO! THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD AND WILL EVER HAVE.

THE REASON WHY WE ALL ARE ON THE INTERNET SPEWING GARBAGE!
Daft thinking. Phone and internet was a world revolution then it will happen even if obasanjo government did nothing, Telecom investors will Still locate Nigeria.
Obasanjo government only cash out of Telecom revolution and instead of them to use the proceed to uplift Nitel to a global player like BT (British Telecom) . He Obasanjo and his thieving vice Atiku killed Nitel and even left debt for successive government to service, not until Buhari regime, Nitel staffs were hopeless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Mayordavisevent: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Ur comment s are bias... Fayose was not dragged tru the mud. Fayose presented himself to efcc. And that was after he left office... And stop speaking jargons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mayordavisevent:

Ur comment s are bias... Fayose was not dragged tru the mud. Fayose presented himself to efcc. And that was after he left office...
Watch it!!!

I hope you were already born when in office they charged him to court

Presented witnesses against him

If not kindly use Google

Don't be quick to say what you are not sure of!!!
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Bennycollins: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
You how much have you gotten for being a Buhari Zombie?
netpro:
Many Atikulating Zombies that got nothing were making the loudest noise.

While men like PDP delegates, Timi Frank, FFK, Reno, Secondus, etc were making a killing.
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Damoche10: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Spar7tan:
I pray bishop oyedepo will not be mention soon, cos I remember he was involved in the meeting

Jonathan's meeting is different from this one
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Just imagine if Atiku had become President.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by adetem(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Set of thieves making Nigeria hard all time, una go die by fire.... If selfish interest wetin atiku stil dey look for... Make dem sponsor youth with this money dem no gree... See tinubu again planing for 2023 like sey no young man in Nigeria anymore, if dead will be case for youth to get power in Nigeria, I declare all this old people dead before 2023

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by klax(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
And so damn what Was Babalele a senator or a minister or damn what

So I can't give money to whoever I wish bah EFCC Una dey mad.

Bollocks a s s holes. Ganduje is there flexing muscle walking freely.

Bloody mo-f u c k e r s.
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by 989900: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is not about Tinubu, Atiku, Ganduje, politics, etc., let's put those aside for a second -- this is about a corruptly stinkingly rich gluttonic octogenarian selling his soul for 140. #hypocrisy

What morals/values can men like this ever pass down to younger ones?

What a petty thief OBJ is, if true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by lloyds(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Where did Atiku a former civil servant get that kind of money from to only Obasanjo alone. . How much more he would have given IBB and so many PDP stalwarts. . Hmm.

Obasanjo Mr integrity (one nigeria), you see your face now? These leaders are all.the same. . Including Buhari or whatever they call his name.
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by lloyds(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
FrLukas:
Just imagine if Atiku had become President.

I used to tell them. . But they will not listen. . By LNNG, NNPC, NOV etc would have been gone. . The guy no get any atom of mercy . . Just take make I take. .

God still loves Nigeria I believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Charly68: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Paid as cost of letter written against ....
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Goldencheese(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by lukui: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
dear fellow Nairalanders

please if shiit didn't come out of your yansh in the toilet, please kindly blame Buhari!!!

signed
management!!!

grin
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by danot1030: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
I don't want to say anything but EFCC should beam their investigating light on the Ota preacher and the sokoto Bishop, i am sure Atiku must have extended his generosity to them.
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Capt103: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
We can sit here and argue about Obasanjo's Money all day...or
We can get up and make our own money
RAGP pays you for all your Airtime and Data purchases.
And no, it's not a Ponzi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Idadurun: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Azzazz:

Source; https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/witness-i-gave-obasanjo-140000-on-behalf-of-atikus-son-in-law/amp/
What about Tinubu that was caught with a bullion van containing threshold of money exceeding the required amount. Has he been prosecuted till date?
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Kingrefreshed: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
kolaaderin:
Daft thinking. Phone and internet was a world revolution then it will happen even if obasanjo government did nothing, Telecom investors will Still locate Nigeria.
Obasanjo government only cash out of Telecom revolution and instead of them to use the proceed to uplift Nitel to a global player like BT (British Telecom) . He Obasanjo and his thieving vice Atiku killed Nitel and even left debt for successive government to service, not until Buhari regime, Nitel staffs were hopeless.

Fool! What if Obasanjo decided not to cash out on the Telecom revolution like your current president is doing now would you have been here vomiting this trash from your anus?
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by kolaaderin: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Fool! What if Obasanjo decided not to cash out on the Telecom revolution like your current president is doing now would you have been here vomiting this trash from your anus?

Your case is beyond redemption, the looting machines made by PDP has vandalised the best part of your brain. I repeat and read carefully word after word.. Even if the government then did nothing, Telecom investors will still come to Nigeria. All the money paid to the government for licensing should have been used to upgrade NITEL to be the sector leader at least in Nigerian and royalty paid to the National Operator, but the whole money was looted by the locust and Nigerian lost thousands of Jobs in Nitel without also paying their pension.

It worries me when youth as presumed you are thinks upside down like this, what hope do we have as a nation as the brain box of the next generation of Nigerian youths is already looted hazardously into self destruction.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by adm212144: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

# EFCC IS A SCAM AND BUHARI’S WITCH HUNT TOOLS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: Rivers, Lagos Free To Collect VAT – SANs / Coup Imminent If Rivers Crisis Persists - Abdulsalami Abubakar / I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.