Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

“I Wonder What My Father Was Doing When Dangote Was Becoming Rich”- Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wonder What My Father Was Doing When Dangote Was Becoming Rich”- Tonto Dikeh (428 Views)

My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wonder What My Father Was Doing When Dangote Was Becoming Rich”- Tonto Dikeh by henrypsexy(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh aka King Tonto has reacted to the N5billion and N100million donations by Nigerian oil moguls, Femi Otedola and Aliko Dangote.

Reacting to this, the beautiful actress wondered what her father was doing when Aliko Dangote was becoming rich. She also wondered if he just cared about a fine face and forgot about the major thing, money.

In addition, Tonto also thanked Femi Otedola for his N5billion donation to help the less privileged children. Even as she thanked him for his benevolence, she also wished he could stretch out his helping hand through other working foundations like hers.

Read more>>> https://amebo9ja.com/i-wonder-what-my-father-was-doing-when-dangote-was-becoming-rich-tonto-dikeh/

Cc: Mynd44 , Lalasticlaca

Re: “I Wonder What My Father Was Doing When Dangote Was Becoming Rich”- Tonto Dikeh by praizblog: 6:31am On Nov 13, 2019
Lol
Re: “I Wonder What My Father Was Doing When Dangote Was Becoming Rich”- Tonto Dikeh by Strawberryg(f): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2019
$tupid hoe...why haven't u made more money than Alakija abi she no be person mother like u... Yeye ingrate

2 Likes

Re: “I Wonder What My Father Was Doing When Dangote Was Becoming Rich”- Tonto Dikeh by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Strawberryg:
$tupid hoe...why haven't u made more money than Alakija abi she no be person mother like u... Yeye ingrate

Did u see the part she was asking for funds for her foundation...lol. money wey she go use pay her second bride price... grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Wonder What My Father Was Doing When Dangote Was Becoming Rich”- Tonto Dikeh by exstreve: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2019
I seriously wish I could comment on the issue but right now we are having a serious family meeting. Someone opened the new bag of foreign rice we were hiding to use for Christmas, I'll get back to you guys later
Re: “I Wonder What My Father Was Doing When Dangote Was Becoming Rich”- Tonto Dikeh by pfadom: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2019
My goodness!

You're now on your Dad not on Chuchhill and his family. Gold digger.

Why can't you work for yourself? What are you doing for your son that wasting precious time (life content) seeking empty attention.
Re: “I Wonder What My Father Was Doing When Dangote Was Becoming Rich”- Tonto Dikeh by calberian: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2019
Download and listen to the lyrics of Eminem’s “Mockingbird” or just download the lyrics from lyrics.com.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi & Money Man, Mompha's Relationship Is A Competition And One Of Them Is / No Romantic Relationship Between Tacha And I – Sir Dee / Gospel Singer, Sinach Welcomes Her First Child At The Age Of 46 And After 5 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.