Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,511 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist (20373 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
baiaon:
Whites don't love themselves either
If Blacks dont love Blacks and Whites dont love Whites and Whites also don't love Blacks then racism is a myth. We should all stop crying about it then, if someone called you the N word to hurt you find a word to hurt the person period.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by dazzlingd(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Some people are really stupid....person u no know before, just begin hate am for no reason because u don't share same skin colour...
Those racist are actually of very low IQ...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by baiaon(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Starlight10:
If Blacks dont love Blacks and Whites dont love Whites and Whites also don't love Blacks then racism is a myth. We should all stop crying about it then, if someone called you the N word to hurt you find a word to hurt the person period.
Whatever lady

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by xjiggy: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Stop complaining. You don't complain when reaping the advantages of living abroad. To everything in life there must be disavantages and advantages. One of the disadvantages of living abroad is racism. Here in Nigeria it is police harassment. Just learn how to navigate through the obstacles. Find below one of the advantages of living in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:

African Americans call themselves Kunta Kante too, even when they use it for Africans it is not in a derogatory or subservient manner.

Infact Kunta Kinte applies more to African Americans than Africans.
stop lying. It is not true. I have friends in the US. You just can't stand to hear the truth. My friend that is a pharmacist in a big pharmaceutical store in the US always gets it hard with the African Americans, they are bloody haters.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by safarigirl(f): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:

African Americans call themselves Kunta Kante too, even when they use it for Africans it is not in a derogatory or subservient manner.

Infact Kunta Kinte applies more to African Americans than Africans.
oh yeah, African bootyscratcher is the term they use

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by ednut1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
cnwamo:
I don’t know what black people have done in this world that makes everyone hate us, hating on someone just for having more melanin?!!!. The moment you’re born black you automatically have a stereotype to beat which follows you all through your life no matter how many times you beat it. You have to work extra hard, be extra nice and a whole lot of extra extra things to just be able to live like every other person especially when you’re born in predominantly non black nations(african nations included) except you’re born into affluence, it’s worse when you travel to western and Asian countries where even the lowest of the low will feel they’re better than You just because you’re black. The world is a sad place cry cry cry
even black discriminate against each other. Adamu with ond will get job faster than you from south with masters. Blacks too deserve the treatment as they are the most backward race . Asians dey compete with whites technology wise. Blacks have offered next to nothing

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by osazsky(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
If they call u black monkey call them white chickens or white pigs,a monkey is better than both though all are animals

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Nickymichy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
I wonder y people are angry over ds racist stuff...person yab u...yab am bak now...haba...I don't understand d surutu surrounding Ds racism of a thing...abeg...
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Advocate500: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
What is the difference between a tribalist and a racist? Some of us that condemn racism are die hard tribalist.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
baiaon:
Whites don't love themselves either
But they make things easy for white
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by themonk(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Starlight10:
stop lying. It is not true. I have friends in the US. You just can't stand to hear the truth. My friend that is a pharmacist in a big pharmaceutical store in the US always gets it hard with the BA, they are bloody haters
What is your point? I never said African Americans do not have conflict with Africans. I'm only referring to the word "Kunta kinte" did you even google it to find out what it means?

It is a derogatory term used for an African slave not an African, African Americans were slaves not Africans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:

What is your point? I never said African Americans do not have conflict with Africans. I'm only referring to the word "Kunta kinte" did you even google it to find out what it means?

It is a derogatory term used for an African slave not an African, African Americans were slaves not Africans.
i know what it means and they use it on Africans as an insult.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by KingWarri: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Look at them crying of racism here.... Mitcchew...
While over here in Nigeria tribalism, nepotism is the order of the day....

Abeg comot make ah see road...
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by themonk(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Starlight10:
i know what it means and they use it on Africans as an insult.
That would be an ironic insult then.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by baiaon(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
beamtopola:

But they make things easy for white
Not really.If one studies the history of white countries.One would realize how white people have always treated themselves like shit.If they treated and still treat themselves like shit,why wouldnt they treat other races like shit? Whites have derogatory terms for other whites and every race on earth

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hamilton1:
Racist can never be stopped, if God had Created us all 2 be whites dis couldnt be happening, i dnt blame God Shaaaa, Tak de world as u see it
Had we all being whites something else will still be used for racism including hair colour language, part of the world one came from, etc.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Ekpekus(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
EmagNig:
An American lady has taken to Twitter to share a video of a white racist she had an encounter with over the weekend.

According to the lady, she had done nothing wrong to the man, but he decided to haul racist abuses on her by using the N-word.

She wrote in her post that the only thing she could do for him was to pray for him

See her post:

https://twitter.com/ThatGirl_Jess_/status/1193629862168276993

https://lailasnews.com/lady-shares-video-of-her-encounter-with-white-racist-watch/

The beauty about tweeter.. he was smoked out and his info including name, phone number, work and his own business was plastered all over tweeter he has been fired from his job and voluntarily deleted his LinkedIn account. grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Lifestone(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sometimes we blacks are too sensitive to these whites, hence we consider most of their attitudes as racist when most of the time the individuals involved simply has behavioural problems.
I once attended a training in Switzerland and was finding it difficult to initiate discussions with some participants from other European countries, I simply ignored them, held my ground and threw my Aficanliness at their faces. At one of our social function I rocked my colourful Senegalese gown and that simply change the naratives and make me distinct. I became an instant star with all of them struggling to take selfies with me.
I once reminded a lady in US that after all we are all immigrants
It's the aura and the confidence in you that sometimes determine how you are addressed.
Not withstanding, some of them are naturally evil the same way we have evil people in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Beat123(f): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Because we are dumb. ESP Africa. The only reason racism is still here is cuz of the backwardness of Africa!
cnwamo:
I don’t know what black people have done in this world that makes everyone hate us, hating on someone just for having more melanin?!!!. The moment you’re born black you automatically have a stereotype to beat which follows you all through your life no matter how many times you beat it. You have to work extra hard, be extra nice and a whole lot of extra extra things to just be able to live like every other person especially when you’re born in predominantly non black nations(african nations included) except you’re born into affluence, it’s worse when you travel to western and Asian countries where even the lowest of the low will feel they’re better than You just because you’re black. The world is a sad place cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:

That would be an ironic insult then.
blacks are Negroid so i guess the N word insult is also ironic
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Skepticus: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
I'm glad that the fool, Seth Broussard has been identified and dismissed from his work place.

Racism won't end in the US, though

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by AshawoHusband50(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
A good Samaritan should please send one thousand naira to me, it will save a life(me) in school and it will be highly appreciated. 0029966746 Diamond/access bank. God bless.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by WriterX(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Annie001:
Everything is wrong with being black
I can relate
My next life I want to be given birth to in obodoyinbo sometimes I don’t blame the white because all this yeye bleached African slay mama look down on people with normal black skin, see them as ugly beside if you can bleach your skin to look like them you are also a racist
Drops mic

this is stupid.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by ruggedtimi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
the woman no get sense.. na today dem dey call black person n*gger
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by ruggedtimi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:
I feel it's time we remove the power we have given to that word "Nigger". Just let anybody say it and nobody sensor it and watch how it will lose its power and historical significance to make a black man/woman unhappy.
you said it all bro
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Hoodbilonia: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
If na say u dey drive latest g wagon,tinted on chrome wheels. Fear go let am talk 2u for traffic

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by ofiko123(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Racism is not good both in football and the world generally it should not be encouraged at all..
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by themonk(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Starlight10:
blacks are Negroid so i guess the N word insult is also ironic
You don't have a point. Niggar and Negroid isn't the same word. Same way Caucasian and Cracker isn't the same word.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by ctleurocollege: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
No place like home. No matter the number of years you live among White people, they will never accept you
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
xjiggy:
Stop complaining. You don't complain when reaping the advantages of living abroad. To everything in life there must be disavantages and advantages. One of the disadvantages of living abroad is racism. Here in Nigeria it is police harassment. Just learn how to navigate through the obstacles. Find below one of the advantages of living in Nigeria

This looks like somewhere in Ibadan ! The real mama put !
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by shogsman(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hamilton1:
Racist can never be stopped, if God had Created us all 2 be whites dis couldnt be happening, i dnt blame God Shaaaa, Tak de world as u see it

I can’t imagine myself in a white body,speak for yourself.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Murdered In Benue Over Girlfriend Few Days After Release From Prison / Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) / Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.