Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. (1331 Views)

What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2019
I lost my dad few weeks after my admission into the university..

It was really not a good experience for me as at the time..I almost dropped out of school due to my inability of not being able to pay my fees...

I did all i could positively to raise some cash to pay my school fees,but the pettty trade i started was not a solution....I skipped classes, was unable to focus in my studies..it continues that way for some time,Until i mistakenly stumbled on this information..

If this book was helpful to me while i was school, I believe it will be of great help to you also..

Being able to financially survive in campus is on major reason for high rate of dropped out in Higher Institutions..

This is why my mentor the writer of the book

"How to Financially Survive in Campus "

Has agreed to share with only interested students the 7 proven strategies that has helped many students lived a financial free life in campus.

The best people to learn from are people who have passed through and are successful in what you want to do..Not from people who read from other people without passing through the situation..

Only interested persons should send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject : Am interested in HTFSIC..

Kindly note: This information is not a must and its not for everybody...
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Who is the next to get this information...

You can visit our website to read testimonies from different students how having access to this information have helped them
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2019
Exeprience as said its the best teacher,but why not learn from someone else's exeprience rather than experiencing it yourself...
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by Ujawissy: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2019
You really need to up your info marketing skills
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 12:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Ujawissy:
You really need to up your info marketing skills
Am not a full info marketer..only helping people post on my page...I can recommend you ..
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 6:13am On Nov 24, 2019
You have all it takes to be successful..

Think and say positive words to yourself always..Dont let anyone talk you down..

You are unique and the best of you..You are the only you and no one can do it best like you..

Make up your mind you will be the best of you and do all you can positively to achieve it..

We only got one life to live. Live it your best and let your generation be glad that you came to this world...

Have a great weekend
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Yesterday is gone forever..You have today to make tomorrow count..
Utilize every opportunity
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by iaamxavier(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
You be mumu Man!
How many times will I tell you Nigeria is not for you? grin
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Good morning all
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2020
iaamxavier:
You be mumu Man!
How many times will I tell you Nigeria is not for you? grin

Thats true sha..Nija is not for me..Will be leaving soon to Gods Own Country...smiles...
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Good morning
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Yesterday is gone...Today is for you to win...Good morning...
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 4:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Good morning and Happy New Month...
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good p.m
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 2:58am On Apr 26, 2020
One of the Testimony shared by a benefifiary of the book..
The testimonies from this book motivated me to get mine, and am happy i did...
Thanks to the writer...
I will start the first strategy once the lockdown is over...
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Good morning everyone

Remember you have all it takes to be successful in this life....
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Read Testimonies from individuals who have had complete access to this report...
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Stay FOCUS

Don’t give up
Re: These Where The Things I Did To Pay My School Fees.. by icare44iiiiii: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Information is key in today’s world

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Grammatical Units In English? / Why There Was No Reprisals Against Yorubas / Unn First Admission List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.