Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (77441 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by GistMore10: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2019
Funsho Fayose, son of Former governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose, is set to wed.

Funsho will on Saturday November 16th, exchange vows with the love of his life, Oluwakemi Owolabi.

Congrats to them! See more of their pre-wedding photos below

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/ex-governor-ayo-fayoses-son-set-to-wed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by GistMore10: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2019
Sew More Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Here >>>>=> http://gistmore.com/ex-governor-ayo-fayoses-son-set-to-wed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by izzou(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2019
grin

Not a fan of pre wedding pictures, but I like this

And she's beautiful, and thick in the right places kiss

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations cheesy

Olojukokoro boy, all this woman for only you alone? grin

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by voltron14: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2019
How many trailer drivers would be present?

4 Likes

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by maleekberry: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
grin

Pervert undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by izzou(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2019
maleekberry:

Pervert undecided

Below is the definition of a PERVERT

Now, read my comment slowly, read the definition slowly and read my comment again

Can you now see that you don't know the meaning of the word?

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2019
voltron14:
How many trailer drivers would be present?
Ask the drug baron aka bullion van grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Okoroawusa: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Aaaaaahhh!... who is seeing what am seeing?

Na only this small boy go chop all these things?

This boy n im papa no go struggle for this one?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by iammo(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2019
lovely couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by baby124: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Beautiful couple. HML

1 Like

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Jh0wsef(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
I see.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by happney65: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
grin

very thick..true african lady..ass dey,boobieee sef dey.. cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Samamerc(f): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Roon9(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Lovely!

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by IvarTheBoneless: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Make sure you share ponmo at the wedding...

See wetin the babe carry sef! All the GDP of Ekiti grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Four4Clien(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2019
they actually make a nice couple, kudos to them

get your own professional website/blog for 14k only, whatsapp - 0706..3084.,171
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by YoungAncient1: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2019
Why must nairaland tag every female picture: curvy, busty or braless. Do you think we won't view the picture if it doesn't have a lewd caption

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by renewable1(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations!

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by ecclize: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2019
this guy no make heaven... only u wan carry all this load

4 Likes

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Theoarhics: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2019
How i like chubby girls. This one set.

9 Likes

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
kiss
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by fergie001: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
This guy go market wella....

Ayiiiiii shocked

5 Likes

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by slimanyd: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
grin

Why your eyes smashed "" is thick in the right places" ? Oloju kokoro

3 Likes

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mshad662(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2019
See Black Thick Babe. This will become a Tasty milf in years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Humphrizy(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Chaiiii... My Nigga go dey chop Life inside life

If you need any Brand New or American used iPhone, Samsung phone or laptop... Call or whatsapp 0'80921"519"59

1 Like

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Bababf4: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Seetto: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2019
This one wey two of them get the same kind of nose, I wonder how their pikin nose go be.
Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by FuckTheMod: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2019
curvy or faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??

1 Like

Re: Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures by Femich18(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Photocopy of the father.
I pray there marriage last and is free of " Sifia Pains"
Goodluck to them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.