Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" (3853 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out / 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg & His Dad (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Rappers Snoop Dogg and 50 Cent teamed up to slam T.I on Instagram after he made controversial comments about his 18-year-old daughter.

Rapper T.I was met with a huge backlash on social media when he revealed that he takes his daughter to the gynaecologist each year to "check her hymen" - now 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg have joined the 'Whatever You Like' rapper's critics.

> Iggy Azalea says T.I. "needs therapy" after admitting he has daughter's hymen checked

During his appearance on the Ladies Like Us podcast, T/I said, "And yes, not only have we had the conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynaecologist to check her hymen. This is what we do. Right after the birthday we celebrate. Usually like the day after the party, she's enjoying her gifts. I put a sticky note on the door 'Gyno. Tomorrow. 9.30.'"

Taking to Instagram to share their thoughts on T.I's controversial comments, Snoop Dogg posted the below picture which saw T.I turned into 'woman shouting at cat' meme which has become widely popular on social media.

But T.I wasn't left alone after that as 50 Cent quickly jumped into the comments of Snoop's post and shared his feelings on the situation too.

Known for his Instagram trolling of his fellow rappers, 50 Cent wrote “Yeah man, what the f**k was T.I. talking about. LOL.”

Following 50 Cent's comment on Snoop's post, the rest of the comments section was then filled with even more backlash against T.I with one person writing 'nah see t never should’ve put his business out der like that'.

Another Instagram user added 'yass let him know his contributing to the problems that society puts on women. Instead of teaching his own son how to treat women/girls. Besides no man should be so obsessed with his own daughter's vagina'.

Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by Abfinest007(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2019
sorry for over protective father
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by Dechymmytv(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Quite funny... I don't see anything wrong with it... The 18year old daughter doesn't complain.. So?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by J2381: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2019
T.I obviously isn't serious.
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by EXLOVER(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2019
50cent King of trolling and beefing.

5 Likes

Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by seanwilliam(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dont mess with 50, he gonna gun u down
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by Khd95(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
Dont mess with 50, he gonna gun u down
because you be hin right hand man shey

gun u down kho, gun powder ni

3 Likes

Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by seanwilliam(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Khd95:
because you be hin right hand man shey

gun u down kho, gun powder ni
now it's clear that I'm here for a real reason, cos he got it like I got it but he'nt fuccckking breathing
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by Thecvbankng: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
50 cent doesn't miss out on a good banter on IG. He doesn't also fail to market series he's co-producing and cognacs too. Smart businessman.

Do you need a CV Revamp? YES, YOU DO !!!

If you want to Stand out from the crowd, get a professional CV. A well written CV is the only document you have to sell yourself to a potential employer. It is your chance to make an impression. A well-constructed CV could ultimately land you that dream job.

If you don't have that winning CV yet, don't worry we are here to help. Just click on our profile or check our signature for our contact to reach out to us today smiley
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by derrydinny: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dechymmytv:
Quite funny... I don't see anything wrong with it... The 18year old daughter doesn't complain.. So?
it is wrong and he is violating her human rights, if he was sure of the way he brought them up, he won't be vhecking virginity every year

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Just when you are thinking strictness is only for African parents, then you hear this sh*t about T.I.

Well, he's African.

And Africans will always be Africans no matter where they find themselves
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by Richdad50(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by kiddoiLL(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is he the only one? What bout Yezzy that stopped his daughter from using makeup and watching Adult shows on TV?
Is he violating her human right too?
Even Kim K admitted it's tough and they had misunderstandings over it but it's the right thing to do for their kids.
you think these celebrities don't shield their kids from the lifestyle they live and portray?
T.I has done nothing wrong IMHO, the girl is over 18, she signs the documents willingly before the Doctor let's out her medical status to her father.
He's only being a father the way he knows how to, others will feel giving kids freedom, and advising them to use protection is the best way to be parents, others feel shutting their kids totally away, others feel controlling who the kids see as best way to be a parent.
the fact is T.I was only being a father who was really thinking about making sure his daughter stay safe.
she turned 18 only recently didn't she?
Now she's an adult, she can decide what happens now.
Trust me Snoop and 50 are only throwing Banter, if you don't know what a good banter is, you shouldn't be on social media platforms

Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by mzBEAM(f): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dechymmytv:

Says who? The girl unfollowed his dad and step-mom after that unnecessary trash from T.I

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by mzBEAM(f): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Is he the only one? What bout Yezzy that stopped his daughter from using makeup and watching Adult shows on TV?
Is he violating her human right too?
Even Kim K admitted it's tough and they had misunderstandings over it but it's the right thing to do for their kids.
you think these celebrities don't shield their kids from the lifestyle they live and portray?
T.I has done nothing wrong IMHO, the girl is over 18, she signs the documents willingly before the Doctor let's out her medical status to her father.
He's only being a father the way he knows how to, others will feel giving kids freedom, and advising them to use protection is the best way to be parents, others feel shutting their kids totally away, others feel controlling who the kids see as best way to be a parent.
the fact is T.I was only being a father who was really thinking about making sure his daughter stay safe.
she turned 18 only recently didn't she?
Now she's an adult, she can decide what happens now.
Trust me Snoop and 50 are only throwing Banter, if you don't know what a good banter is, you shouldn't be on social media platforms

How old is northwest compared to T.I's daughter?
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by kiddoiLL(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
mzBEAM:

How old is northwest compared to T.I's daughter?
Deyjah Harris is 18 years old, do you really think she wouldn't have stopped her dad from doing this year's test?
plus who cares about their age? Both fathers are protecting and shielding their daughters
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by Aturitoroman: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
undecided
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by crackhouse(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
That's his daughter let him do what's best for her.
Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by IvarTheBoneless: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
T.I.'s future son in law....

Re: 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" by Johnny1013(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
T.I.'s future son in law....
����,You are no longer well again lol �

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Develops Big Bo0bs After Stealing Cattle / Davido Bought His “aye” Song From Runtown.. / Ycee (jagaban) Shares His New Look On IG (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.