Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu (49167 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by CowHard: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
donprinyo:
Abeg, can someone locate dis man. To lose sight is de worst thing dat can happen to any man b4 poverty. Imagine a situation one man carry both loads.

08037129106 for more information and video call with him for confirmation.
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by makavelli80(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Upon the challenges he has refused to commit suicide
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by CowHard: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
mamaafrik:
,you know i had to close my eye and imagine changing tyre to get the ordeal of the man,...........op,oyaooooooo,person wey talk proverb for hin inlaw place na hin go interpret am,na you bring this inspiring story come,some people want be the Network that God wants to use in picking this man's call, refrain from doing half Journalism.
Find the man for us.

My WhatsApp number for more information of him and video call with him for confirmation.
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by shogsman(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
I’ve screenshot his pictures,it will be my reply to all the idiots begging up and down on social media.
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by Iheuwaneme(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
And how do you know they are your biological children?

Are you saying he shouldn't trust his wife. A woman that have other options to marry men without disability, but choose to marry a blind man. I believe that people must have discouraged her from marrying him, but she stood her ground and accepted him the way he is. And not that he is a blind rich man. That shows that she truly loves him. Please, let's be positive for once. The woman deserve some accolades.

Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Gifted hands
True talk.

Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
nifemi25:
Helper will surely locate you and me in Jesus name
Amen.

Wow, he's very hardworking, God will surely bless his hustle.

Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by Zuriel100(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
see people our rich politicians nd celebrities suppose d help...instead dey go d buy jeweries of 4 million+

Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by Osobi32(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
ContractKiller:
[img]https://images./12UHcM2OPyTY5jaadSLhID.jpg[/img]
..... Am very proud too. Igbo men are not beggers.

Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by auwalyau: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Priceless blessings, as any of those kids can be future Enugu state Governor, Senator or even President, etc.

Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by blacq2009(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
God bless his hustle. But he resembles Xi of the Gods Must Be Crazy fame.
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by frndfghtr(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
nifemi25:
Helper will surely locate you and me in Jesus name
nairalanders ehhhhh, another miracle here, a blind nairalander typing to blind vulcanizer, God will send ur helper
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by Psoul(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Partial blindness or total blindness?

I think he is partially blind.
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by landforeast(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Joshmodest:
I waked into this thread, seeing a title " I lost my sight not my manhood "
And I'm like what's the big deal ?
Ojukwu lost his life but his manhood was still living !
This is not kiddies Corner

Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by stormborn28(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Joystark:
Thank God for him. Definitely can't be easy.

But then 7 children?

yes...the diick is functioning well
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
CowHard:
Meet The Blind Vulcanizer And Mechanic In Enugu, His Demands From The Government

For Mr Emeka Abugu, his case is more than the saying that there’s ability in disability.

His ability to loose, patch, pumb, tighten and service motorcycle carburetors could be best described as a miracle as it defies all scientific tenets.

When our reporter visited Mr Emeka at his kiosk in Orie Umuaji, a village in Umuida community, Igbo Eze North local government areas of Enugu state, he was busy attending to his numerous customers whose motorcycle tyres either got deflated or punctured by sharp objects.

Fortunately for our reporter, his motorcycle tyre got punctured few minutes to Mr Emeka’s shed, so he had all the times to engage him while he attended to him.

Narrating how he ended up blind and his ability to set up a workshop in a state of blindness, Emeka narrated:

“I lost my two eyes when I was a kid to untreated cases of measles and other diseases.

My father was a bicycle repairer and I spent so much time in his workshop where I gradually learnt the works of patching bicycle tyres despite my challenges.

” However, when I mastered the acts after spending over ten years with my father, I decided to go into motorcycle repairing and spent many years as a result of my blindness.

Today, I can not only render vulcanizing services, I can equally service motorcycle carburetors and other mechanical works”.

Emeka is married with seven children. When teased by our reporter how he was able to have so many children, he replied amidst laughter:

“I lost my sight but not my ‘manhood’, more over, my wife delivered two sets of twins.”

Emeka stated that he got married and built a small house from the proceeds of his business.
When he was asked on the help he would like the government and private individuals to render to him, he stressed:

“I would like if the government or private individuals help stock my kiosk with goods(tubes and other motorcycle parts) so I can be able to train my seven children from the proceeds” he concluded.

https://oceanicnews.com.ng/meet-the-blind-vulcanizer-and-mechanic-in-enugu-his-demands-from-the-government/

""His ability to loose, patch, pumb, tighten and service motorcycle carburetors could be best described as a miracle as it defies all scientific tenets""

It doesn't defy anything
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by RealIgboboy: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Joshmodest:
I waked into this thread, seeing a title " I lost my sight not my manhood "
And I'm like what's the big deal ?
Ojukwu lost his life but his manhood was still living !

Just as awolowo lost his manhood plus his life lol

Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by renewable1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cool

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by STARGREEN(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
mamaafrik:
,you know i had to close my eye and imagine changing tyre to get the ordeal of the man,...........op,oyaooooooo,person wey talk proverb for hin inlaw place na hin go interpret am,na you bring this inspiring story come,some people want be the Network that God wants to use in picking this man's call, refrain from doing half Journalism.
Find the man for us.

Same here i will have fulfilment if i can see or reach this man and assist.
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by STARGREEN(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
CowHard:

My WhatsApp number for more information of him and video call with him for confirmation.
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by Whyzaid(f): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
I'm seeing a blind man without a blind mind.
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by obynno7(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wonderful I pray government will help you
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Don't ever mention my name again! angry

IvarTheBoneless:
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by IvarTheBoneless: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
theButterfly:
Don't ever mention my name again! angry

Mrs Abugu theButterfly kiss
Re: Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu by Legendguru: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh

Pretty Female Barber At A Lagos Saloon (Photos) / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US