Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer (1573 Views)

Volkswagen And Ford Form Global Alliance To Make Pickups, Evs And Vans / Between Acura TL 2010 & Lexus ES 350, Which Should I Buy?. / Acura MDX And Premium Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer by avenger74(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Hello Folks,
Please I need to take a decision between Acura MDX and Ford Explorer both 2014.
I need friendly advice in house.
Re: Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer by nurey(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
avenger74:
Hello Folks,
Please I need to take a decision between Acura MDX and Ford Explorer both 2014.
I need friendly advice in house.

Reliability the explorer is rated higher

Performance I don't think the explorer can beat the MDX, MDX is more sport oriented though both share same 290hp but the MDX has more torque and the tech pack MDX with it's SH-AWD will leave the Ford gasping for air.

Engine both cars spot same 3.5L V6, the Acura has a better MPG than Ford because the Acura is more of a CUV while the Explorer has always been an SUV.

The explorer has been reliable from inception and solid all round, though the Ford my touch can be crazy sometimes but above all a very good SUV anyday anytime.

The MDX has always been a luxurious sporty CUV please do research on VCM and torque converter of this vehicle those are the major complaint from users

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer by istephen(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2019
The Explorer has a bigger interior space if that matters to you.
Re: Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer by avenger74(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2019
nurey:

Performance I don't think the explorer can beat the MDX, MDX is more sport oriented though both share same 290hp but the MDX has more torque and the tech pack MDX with it's SH-AWD will leave the Ford gasping for air.

Engine both cars spot same 3.5L V6, the Acura has a better MPG than Ford because the Acura is more of a CUV while the Explorer has always been an SUV.

The explorer has been reliable from inception and solid all round, though the Ford my touch can be crazy sometimes but above all a very good SUV anyday anytime.

The MDX has always been a luxurious sporty CUV please do research on VCM and torque converter of this vehicle those are the major complaint from users

thank you very much, I think I prefer to go with MDX after this
Re: Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer by Durchmann(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
nurey:

How do you differentiate the Acura MDX 2008 tech pack from the other trims?

How do you identify one from the other?
I'm asking for knowledge purposes.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer by nurey(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Durchmann:

How do you differentiate the Acura MDX 2008 tech pack from the other trims?

How do you identify one from the other?
I'm asking for knowledge purposes.
Thanks in advance.

I believe the screen shot answers your questions

Re: Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer by Durchmann(m): 1:28am On Oct 11, 2020
nurey:

Ok.
Thank you
Re: Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer by BamBamK: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2020
Prof !!!

nurey:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On 1.55B Naira Armored SUV / Hilarious:police Called After Tesla Model S Owners 'put A Child In The Boot' / 2010 Accord Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.