Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina (18239 Views)

Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Adesina, Others For BBHS Centenary Anniversary / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP (2) (3) (4)

FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by TMSMedia: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2019
IgbereTV reports that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has condemned the anti social media bill proposed by the Nigerian senate.

Femi Fani Kayode made this known on Twitter. He said:

The #Antisocialmediabill is a perverse sham and aberration that seeks to stiffle opposing voices.@MBuhari wants everyone to be silent and to bow before him.He wants us all to be spineless cowards and quislings like his dogs @ProfOsinbajo and @FemAdesina. This will NEVER happen!

Kayode also wrote:

They want to hang people for so-called hate speech and they want to regulate social media. These people are worse than Hitler's Nazis and they seek to establish a totalitarian fascist state. After they silence everyone they will set up Nazi concentration camps for their enemies

Recall that the Senate on Tuesday recommended that culprits of any form of hate speech should be penalised to die by hanging if convicted.

The Senate also provided that any person found guilty of the criminal act should be accorded life jail sentence and or five years imprisonment, depending on the gravity of the hate speech.

These severe penalties are provided in the proposed bill to establish the National Commission for the Prohibition of Hate Speech which passed first reading in Senate on Tuesday.

The bill which was introduced for the first time in plenary was sponsored by Senator Abdullahi Sabi Aliyu (Niger North).

According to the Bill, “hate speeches are comments that insult people for their religion, ethnic, linguistic affiliation, racial contempt among others.”

By the establishment of the commission, if the bill is enacted, hate speech would become criminalised and the severe penalties shall be applied to offenders.

Also, the Bill, if enacted, would provide the offenders an option of fine to the huge sum of N10 million.

The Bill is expected to eradicate all manner of hate speeches peddled by individuals or organisations and also make hate speeches against ethnic nationalities or persons become a serious unpardonable crime.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1194326109069938694?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1132609/antisocialmediabill-buhari-wants-us-cowards-like-osinbanjo-adesina-ffk/

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Davinity: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2019
In the end it will fail

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Skyfornia(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2019
FFK always high...imagine this guy, Reno and fayose together in a beer parlour, Omo the bar go turn comedy zone.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by voltron14: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Continue yapping.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by NwekeUG(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Nawa for Naija
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Crackheaded buffoon. A bastard calling others dogs yet some dunderheads in here imagine the fool deserves no insults in return.

I don't normally use the word hate when describing how i feel about people. Dislike best describes my feelings. But for this man I HATE HIM WITH EVERY LIVING CELL IN MY BODY.

A useless drug addict who's definition of bravery is being able to set people up against each other along religious and ethnic lines.

I pray the move succeeds so when you put out any of those utterly sacrilegious posts condemning an entire people or religion just for the sake of politics, you'd be called to account and possibly dealt with to the full extent of the law.

Ditto all your dumb followers.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
FFK DON FINISH ASO ROCK ERRAND BOY grin grin

Everybody check my second picture to see how useless this APC lunatics are

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by ursullalinda(f): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kolework.....we no chop....make we no talk again....haba na die....mbanu

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Flyingngel(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
If we want to talk abt hate speech, lie Mohammed, and Buhari shld be behind bar by now.
People that voted this evil party shld better go for confession in any church.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Flyingngel(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka post:

Crackheaded buffoon. A bastard calling others dogs yet some dunderheads in here imagine the fool deserves no insults in return.

I don't normally use the word hate when describing how i feel about people. Dislike best describes my feelings. But for this man I HATE HIM WITH EVERY LIVING CELL IN MY BODY.

A useless drug addict who's definition of bravery is being able to set people up against each other along religious and ethnic lines.

I pray the move succeeds so when you put out any of those utterly sacrilegious posts condemning an entire people or religion just for the sake of politics, you'd be called to account and possibly dealt with to the full extent of the law.

This man, you need deliverance. I don't subscribe to FFK unnecessary insult but come to think of it. Who are the originators of hate speech.
I cannot forget in a hurry hw APC said that GEJ has train SNIPERS to kill APC members or is it their lies concerning the amount of money spent on democracy day. Let me not even talk abt SUBSIDY which they instigated Nigerians against the government of GEJ which they are paying today in trillions of naira.
One thing that give me joy is that as PDP take comot for power, no one day APC go comot for power and all these nonsense law they are thinking of will be visited upon them.
Karma is a bitch.
Guy park well.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by omenka(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Flyingngel:

This man, you need deliverance. I don't subscribe to FFK unnecessary insult but come to think of it. Who are the originators of hate speech.
I cannot forget in a hurry hw APC said that GEJ has train SNIPERS to kill APC members or is it their lies concerning the amount of money spent on democracy day. Let me not even talk abt SUBSIDY which they instigated Nigerians against the government of GEJ which they are paying today in trillions of naira.
One thing that give me joy is that as PDP take comot for power, no one day APC go comot for power and all these nonsense law they are thinking of will be visited upon them.
Karma is a bitch.
Guy park well.
I hate responding to lies and extremely dumb comments.

That comment was made by the same man (I still have nothing against him and respect him) you people seem to have fallen head over heels in love with for his opposition to Buhari/APC, Obasanjo.

Get your facts right before coming around here to make an embarrassing spectacle of yourself.

Dont have time for ignoramuses.

Good bye.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Adiola(f): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
ffk the only sensible man from that tribe

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na Osibanjo own dey vex pass with all him talk talk before the election in 2015

A whole SAN, PHD holder, Pastor of repute has been reduced to... lipsrsealed

So who's is smarter now The educated or the uneducated

What a show of shame!!!

A quote anyone in or out of power must never do away with!!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Adiola(f): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

you dont love him but the good thing about this is he doesnt know you exist so go better your life

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by LegendHero(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
FFK my senior blogger nigger.

He already graduated from abusing Osinbajo to Femi Adeshina now.

Go on boy, abuse anything abusable to give your teeming imbecilic fans the cum Atiku denied them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by omenka(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:
FFK my senior blogger nigger.

He already graduated from abusing Osinbajo to Femi Adeshina now.

Go on boy, abuse anything abusable to give your teeming imbecilic fans the cum Atiku denied them.

Calling his fans imbeciles is an insult to imbeciles honestly. The two are worlds apart, in that imbeciles are light years ahead in intelligence compared to his fans.

That's how i see them honestly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
FFK DON FINISH ASO ROCK ERRAND BOY grin grin

You & FFK are sick in the head

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by LegendHero(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Calling his fans imbeciles is an insult to imbeciles honestly. The two are worlds apart, in that imbeciles are light years ahead in intelligence compared to his fans.

That's how i see them honestly.

I totally agree with you. But it seems FFK is even more stupid than his fans because he got people that follows him due to his hatred for their common enemy.

The fans all follow him because he is useful to them in getting back to their shared enemies and they will desert him the moment he backtracks from his insane voyage.

Where is Fayose today and his fans? They’ve all deserted him since he’s no more vocal in hammering their shared enemy.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Flyingngel:
If we want to talk abt hate speech, lie Mohammed, and Buhari shld be behind bar by now.
People that voted this evil party shld better go for confession in any church.
I swear! They should be put behind bar first before they gag us.
Nonsense people!

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Flyingngel(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka post:

I hate responding to lies and extremely dumb comments.

That comment was made by the same man (I still have nothing against him and respect him) you people seem to have fallen head over heels in love with for his opposition to Buhari/APC, Obasanjo.

Get your facts right before coming around here to make an embarrassing spectacle of yourself.

Dont have time for ignoramuses.

Good bye.

Which man?
I wish u luck Mr Ignoramuses.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Shooyie: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
This Femi guy again! Nigga can't seem to kee quiet! Talks all the time, trying to stay in the lights with his childish acts. Chatterbox oshi!

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by okefrancis: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
This guy called ffk has problemses ,and is problematic, who is coward? Mtchewwwwww

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Lydia696: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
This FFK he's just a jobless shameless man

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by biosilicon: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chai !! but FFK get bad mouth sha aa
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by toyinjimoh(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
FFK will spend 30 years in jail if they arrest him for hate speech... Lol

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by khalids: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Funny country...life sentence and death for talking....

But fine and light sentence for stealing our collective wealth.....

Its alright....keep sowing seeds, and kindly prepare for harvest

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by ForeThinker: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wordz...

Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names / Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman / 2023 Presidency: Ikeobasi Mokelu Obtains ₦100 Million APC Presidential Form

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49