Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love (973 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love by Renderhelp(f): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2019
@Renderhelp,

My boyfriend closes his eyes each time we make love. He doesn't even kiss me during the process.

He is a nice and caring guy though, but I'm just worried about this.

Does this mean he doesn't love me or he's not attracted to me?

Please answer.
Re: He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love by Davinity: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2019
He's just closing his eyes and imagining himself making out with the real LOHL while physically having sex with you

2 Likes

Re: He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love by NuclearReactor: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Creating one stupid thread to another has become your trademark...
Are you not tired, or you enjoy reading people's responses to your stupid threads with weird topics...
Receive sense young man!!
Re: He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love by Charleys: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2019
It's at least better than covering your face with a pillow when he's making love to you.

You ugly byaaach.

1 Like

Re: He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love by Sunnymatey(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2019
If he's perfoming well, pls allow him. Maybe that's how he get his inspiration to perform well.
Re: He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love by idesylvester(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2019
Dm me for more answers, meanwhile I tell u this. Closing his eyes means he's imagining something or someone who actually makes his dic* erect so he won't disappoint you... more answers awaits u if you care
Re: He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love by idesylvester(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2019
lipsrsealed can we just see the real look of ur face also, maybe that will help us identify the problem and solutions
Re: He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love by donbachi(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Is dat the "thank GOD"u are supposed to say,for him not covering ur face?
Re: He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love by Daviva007(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2019
He is just letting the sweetness of the sex passing thru his whole body grin

(1) (Reply)

Our Marriage Is Threatened By Addiction:please Help! / Ladies Shutdown Surulere As They Seductively Twerk To Davido’s Song / One Way You Can Overcome Insomnia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.