Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State (50920 Views)

Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by nikkybrownme: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Queen Farcadi is popular sex worker in Ghana. Farcadi, who is never shy to talk about her profession revealed in a previous interview that she welcomed her child with one of her clients last year.

In a new video shared by ghgossip, she admitted to having slept with countless men from different parts of the world. She even went ahead to reveal that some of her clients are based in Abuja, Lagos and Delta State.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swsh8W4zFfc

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/popular-ghanaian-sex-worker-queen.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by GENEGIRIA: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Lalawetin? Stop posting crap!

[quote author=nikkybrownme post=83986828][/quote]

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by ForeThinker: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na weytin them tell u b that ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by wonuks(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by sonofanarchy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hoe low show

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by kstyle2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na wa. Initially, I was of the school of thought that we should watch what we upload on the internet because it could come back to bite you as well as what your unborn kids may feel about seeing such when they grow. However, I can boldly say that things may not get better with respect to morals. With what children of 14, 15 years do now, they may make people like this lady look like Mary slessor in the eyes of the world

37 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Has she slept with buhari or Osibanjo because both resides in abuja and the later also resides in Lagos.

Also both travel a lot.

please Check your list for these two names.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by sotall(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Harwoyeez(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Awon omo soak away

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Damian077: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wow!
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Wettoid123: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
disease distributor!

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Champneys: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Farcadi Olo orun!

She looks like dirt!

Funnnnnnnnnnn, kilon nrun? Farcadi! grin
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by kadraxkyle(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
a Nairalander may still marry this one o angry
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Gideoniteprime4: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
IF YOU DO NOT GIVE A F*CK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAW ON THIS THREAD PLEASE SIGNIFY BY RAISING YOUR HAND AND ALSO BY CLICKING THE LIKE BUTTON grin grin

98 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by realestniggah: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
I wonder what we are suppose to do with this information
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Starhearts: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wetin u do d oda time for shrine during FELABRATION no pure oooo

U con dey slap women like u

Thank d SARS officers wey save u dat day

If not u go hear am

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Cornel101: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Internet never forgets and sadly her child will one day grow to see the mom forming international LovePeddler.

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Starhearts: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Harwoyeez:
Awon omo soak away

Who hurts u

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
At least, she's being honest and not a hypocrite

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Starhearts: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wettoid123:
disease distributor!

Keep quiet
Must u comments

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Olamsoh: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Asaba
Maitama
Apo
Ikeja
Magodo
Island- Lekki most especially
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by FuckThaMod: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Men dey Bleep up.. See the nonsense someone will have erection for.

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by waynejesus: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Make me one of your client

Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her / If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me.