Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Would You Change If You Have Just One More Year To Live? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Change If You Have Just One More Year To Live? (372 Views)

I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) / ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Change If You Have Just One More Year To Live? by Olamsoh: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2019
What would you change if you have just one more year to live?
The answer reflects your deepest value(s).This week, live your values
Re: What Would You Change If You Have Just One More Year To Live? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
why change anything since you only have a year to live....?! just enjoy life the best you can.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Change If You Have Just One More Year To Live? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: What Would You Change If You Have Just One More Year To Live? by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: What Would You Change If You Have Just One More Year To Live? by DonTim1: 4:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Change the country I spend it in from the current one
Re: What Would You Change If You Have Just One More Year To Live? by Olamsoh: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
cheesy
Breaststroke:

Olamsoh, you spread your wings as far as this section today? I am surprised to see you here.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Indomie Generation? / Bride’s Mother Snatches Daughter’s Husband After Wedding, Gives Birth For Him / Please Help, I Am In Need Of An Apartment I Am Stranded!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.