Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! (1748 Views)

My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by Hamachi(f): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
HOW MY SURPRISED ROMANCE PUT ME IN TROUBLE!

This new neighbor of mine parked into our compound with his newly married wife. They were busy flaunting kisses every where. On the stair case, toilet, inside the car, outside the compound even on the road.

At times, they will kiss to the extent, i and my wife would think any moment they might get naked and ravish themselves.

Compelled by this recent development, i decided to spice my own love and sex life before my wife starts feeling somehow about us.

I came back home to meet my wife in the kitchen. She had her wrapper tied to her breast as usual. I slowly tip toed passed her, heading for our bedroom.

I walked into our bedroom, and dressed the bed. I changed the white bulbs to red. I scattered red and white flowers on the floor, and arranged red candles round our bed, placing some candles in the center of the rug carpet.

I pulled off my cloth and wore a white and red trouser to match with the moment.

I was still arranging the bottle of wine and bouquet of flowers in a small bucket, when my wife opened the bedroom door to see every where in red.

'Chimmmooo!!!!! So you are now a ritualist .' my wife shouted.

Before i could say jack, she opened the door and zoomed off. I chased after her to explain.

'Uju i can explain, please stop!' i shouted as i ran out shirtless with just my red and white trouser. But she increased her speed.

I was chasing Uju with a red candles in my hands and i didn't even know.

Our new neighbors saw my wife zoom passed them in a flash. Moments later , they saw me with a red candle and red trousers running towards them.

On seeing me, they removed their shoes and ran out of the gate, running after my wife as fast as their legs could carry them..

Now, my wifes family and i, have gathered for over 2hrs now. We are all receiving marriage counseling from a Pastor.

See the way my surprise romance have landed me in trouble.

Good morning my neighbours... May God bless all our hustles today.... Amen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by Love892(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hamachi:
HOW MY SURPRISED ROMANCE PUT ME IN TROUBLE!

This new neighbor of mine parked into our compound with his newly married wife. They were busy flaunting kisses every where. On the stair case, toilet, inside the car, outside the compound even on the road.

At times, they will kiss to the extent, i and my wife would think any moment they might get naked and ravish themselves.

Compelled by this recent development, i decided to spice my own love and sex life before my wife starts feeling somehow about us.

I came back home to meet my wife in the kitchen. She had her wrapper tied to her breast as usual. I slowly tip toed passed her, heading for our bedroom.

I walked into our bedroom, and dressed the bed. I changed the white bulbs to red. I scattered red and white flowers on the floor, and arranged red candles round our bed, placing some candles in the center of the rug carpet.

I pulled off my cloth and wore a white and red trouser to match with the moment.

I was still arranging the bottle of wine and bouquet of flowers in a small bucket, when my wife opened the bedroom door to see every where in red.

'Chimmmooo!!!!! So you are now a ritualist .' my wife shouted.

Before i could say jack, she opened the door and zoomed off. I chased after her to explain.

'Uju i can explain, please stop!' i shouted as i ran out shirtless with just my red and white trouser. But she increased her speed.

I was chasing Uju with a red candles in my hands and i didn't even know.

Our new neighbors saw my wife zoom passed them in a flash. Moments later , they saw me with a red candle and red trousers running towards them.

On seeing me, they removed their shoes and ran out of the gate, running after my wife as fast as their legs could carry them..

Now, my wifes family and i, have gathered for over 2hrs now. We are all receiving marriage counseling from a Pastor.

See the way my surprise romance have landed me in trouble.

Good morning my neighbours... May God bless all our hustles today.... Amen
nice joke.

Exaggerated with wearing d clothes too

1 Like

Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by Lucas9898: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you are looking for free gay chat with strangers, TWS Free Gay Chat Rooms can help you in that regard and get you chatting with gay users in no time. All you need to do is to join the free gay chat room and the system will connect you with a random stranger in gay chat. This allows users to talk to strangers without having to worry about revealing their true identity. Enabling them to chat freely with other users without any privacy issues.
Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by sweetonugbu: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Funny joke, you try
Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by blazepascal(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Haha you made it worst by running after her hope its a joke
Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by sweetonugbu: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Next time wear blue

1 Like

Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by Hamachi(f): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
wink
sweetonugbu:
Funny joke, you try
Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by Hamachi(f): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
ok
sweetonugbu:
Next time wear blue
Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by vikithor(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
nice joke,add driving skill to your romance life and enjoy a Guru Maraji less but Romeo and Juliet full romance.
check our signature below.
learn better than you where shown,boost driving confidence in two weeks timem

1 Like

Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by Hamachi(f): 8:24pm On May 31, 2022
angry
vikithor:
nice joke,add driving skill to your romance life and enjoy a Guru Maraji less but Romeo and Juliet full romance.
check our signature below.
learn better than you where shown,boost driving confidence in two weeks timem
Re: How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by eedhrisademola(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Hamachi post=83989778]HOW MY SURPRISED ROMANCE PUT ME IN TROUBLE!

I pulled off my cloth and wore a white and red trouser.
Thank YOU!

(1) (Reply)

Hot House Maid (18+) / Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience / First Time Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.