Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" (39828 Views)

Hushpuppi In Court, He Was Kidnapped By FBI In Dubai Says Lawyer Gal Pissetzky / Tonto Dikeh Released From Prison In Dubai, Says She Is Ready To Bang Her BF / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Pmtvng: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bbnaija Star Frodd is currently in Dubai and he just took to Instagram page to recount how he was scammed by travel agents when he was so desperate to leave the country, Praizenews report.

In his post he recalled selling his car in order to achieve his aim of leaving the country, but now he is on an all expense paid trip to Dubai.
He wrote ;
#gratitude
After several attempts to flee my motherland NIGERIA . Swindled by many scammers called travel agents , I gave up hope . I made my way into the cooperate market in the big heart of Lagos State �. After 4 years , I became fed up again .
I attempted to leave the country again , nothing mattered to me as long as I leave Naija but this time to come and hustle in DUBAI from the Sale proceeds of my 2003 Toyota Avalon which should be my BTA .
You see God ! I don’t joke with him !
Look at me today , I am in Dubai on an all expense paid vacation .. Why will I not serve God Forever ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zCX6BHXKl/?igshid=49i9o51n41jo

Frodd further revealed that he did all these when he got fed up with the hustle of the country.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-was-scammed-several-times-by-travel-agents-frodd-says-as-he-arrives-dubai/

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by CreepyBlackpool: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
fooled you once, shame on them

fooled you twice, thrice, several times, shame on you several times

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by decatalyst(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yeah...people that are humble with their hustle will always make.

It is just a matter of time.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by chigoziri2403(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
So now that you have finally ran away from your motherland, what next?

23 Likes

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Solsix(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oluwa I need a testimony

30 Likes

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Ashawopapa001: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hope you're not coming back anytime soon Maybe after 2023

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by tompat86(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hustle ooooo,make ur friends no tell Bouncers say u dey with them.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by LoydJ(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
I speak into existence that in 4years to come I will receive connection to move out to my dream country.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by mzBEAM(f): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
LoydJ:
I speak into existence that in 4years to come I will receive connection to move out to my dream country.

Dunamis people

24 Likes

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Pmtvng: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by ceejayMAX(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
LoydJ:
dstv and gotv connection grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by LoydJ(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
mzBEAM:

Dunamis people
#Nope,"ent a churchy type.

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked

Most nigerians never cease to amaze me...

The name of God is always on their lips but check their hearts and you will see galactic evil on multiple thrones and no trace of anything godly.

With such disparity and dichotomy, its no wonder most exhibit borderline schizophrenic tendencies.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by HacheNoire: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gibberish

So those that have not been outside the countrty before are serving the devil

Rubbish + Stupidity

8 Likes

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Goldencheese(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations, Frodd!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by DennisEche(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
ATTEMPT TO FLEE AND YOU STILL DE CALL AM MOTHER LAND, ISOKAY

5 Likes

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Siralgebra04(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Who has d image of Lalasticlala? I'm carrying out an intensive research on African Snakes.
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Mays24(f): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by chukwuibuipob: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
sad Spits on all fraudsters/scammers.May vultures eat una body
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by HacheNoire: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
LoydJ:

Keep speaking, Dont go and work towards it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Pabloosas(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by YorubaWarrior: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
LoydJ:

Which is... Somalia fa! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by idonhammer: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is four years rather not too much?
I guess you are still in secondary school.

LoydJ:

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by gurunlocker: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na same oil wey dey use oooo.... See the difference angry
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Bababf4: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dope
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by realestniggah: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
The Nigerian dream

1 Like

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by LoydJ(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Which is... Somalia fa! grin
#No na,it's either cannada/Australia.
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Drema: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Frood Frood.......The child of grace.

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by ursullalinda(f): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is ur turn to flex.....Enjoy
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Nthrone(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Did he go there to just snap pics , or pepper dem get pt 2
Re: Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" by Pavore9: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Some travel agents prey on people's desperation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.