Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure (21708 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by hammerD: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rekhina:
I overheard yorubas saying they will attack igbos (Delta ,akwaibom ,rivers and liberal MIDDLEBELT ) if 2023 isn't theirs ,
I have reported d case to chiefs and highmen ( dey know what to do smiley )in portharcourt through ICT ,someone sent me d videos of big men discussing tinubus plan ...

LOL!

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE THAT GUTS IN NIGERIA ARE THE NORTH, SS AND SE.

THAT MUST BE COMEDY BECOS THE SS/SE IN LAGOS WILL THOROUGHLY DEAL WITH ANY SUCH THREAT.

IN FACT THE FIGHTING NO GO GET END, BECOS WEN THE DUST SETTLE, FROM NO WHERE ANOTHER ONE WILL START.

E JUST BE LIKE SAY PERSON GO THEIF, DEM CATCH AM, INSTAED OF AM TO BEG, HE START TO THREATEN THE PEOPLE THAT CAUGHT HIM.

6 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Rekhina(f): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
RPirez:

Oloriburuku! Las las na Yoruba go kee all Okoro for dis world, I swear! angry
Omo eleribu
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:
For those my fellow Yoruba folks that keep tolerating these Okoro MF'ers… You can at least see what I'm saying. angry

These folks are pure ingrates! They'll do anything to see the downfall of Yoruba-Land... These are the same people we accommodate, feed and tolerate due to their poorly managed Igbo region by their own leaders. They're too jealous of the progress and success of the Yoruba people! The same thing they did to MKO Abiola back in the 90's. Need any more evidence. They voted for OBJ cuz they've got no choice as there were ONLY two candidates who happened to be Yoruba. They even went as far as not voting for Falae in that election simply cuz majority of Yorubas supported him. angry

Again and again... these people are the pure ingrates! The slave treatment Fashola & Ambode gave you is just the beginning. We'll keep dishing out the worst to you Savages! angry

You scum deserve nothing but, animalistic treatment of 1966... angry

Funny thing is that the ipod idio.ts have developed so much enemies for themselves that they will always be at the bottom for life and continue to be bitter till eternity. They don't like hausas or yorubas or any other tribe. I actually want them to vote for the north so that when their suffer continues, at least they won't blame Yorubas for their misery. But i know they are cursed beyond redemption. They must blame Yorubas for everything no mater what. That is how these useless ipods have been wired from birth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Guestuser: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Overself:

gringringrin
How Yoruba wan take get majority vote,come take become president now? North cancel! SS/SE cancel!!
gringringrin
Afonja don enter one chance!!
You people said Atiku would get 50% of the votes in the north , they you would finish Buhari off with 98% of SS and SE votes .
But we all saw the outcome of 2019 presidential election.
Just wait till 2023 for the shock of your life cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
madridsta007:

Well, history does not support your allegation here, Bro.

The Old Eastern region supported Obasanjo. Obasanjo is not an Igbo man.
They supported him again, even against Buhari who fielded an Okadigbo and another Igbo man (forgotten his name) as Vice Presidential candidate.
They supported Yar Adua- who isnt Igbo.
They supported GEJ who isn't Igbo.
They supported Atiku, who isnt Igbo.

The Old Eastern region have a habit of looking at the field and supporting a candidate who is demonstrably NOT a bigot, who is a nationalist, who has some education and proven competency in leadership, amongst the top candidates.

Stop hyperventilating. Nobody is stopping you from voting a Northerner. Westerners are not begging you, they don't need you. You're irrelevant in their calculations.

You voted against Abiola

You voted against Awolowo.

Heaven did not fall. Do it again and stop fuming in the mouth

Capish?

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by codemaniacs: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
zz

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Alanpoza007: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
mancinho:
S/W guys think they are smart!
I would rather vote a Northerner than to vote anybody from S/W.

I'm from SE in case you're perturbed!
You don't have to tell us you're from the SE. We already know from your comment. What exactly do you want from Yorubas? To beg APC to give you their Presidency ticket in 2023 while you're happy for PDP you support to give same ticket to the North. If that isn't stupidity, what else is it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:

They have been saying they are happy to boldly contest against the North. They have victoriously done it before in 92.

Unlike those that are scared silly of contesting against other regions because they know they have burnt vital cables.

All these cowardly attempts to get them to step down from contesting are not only in vain, but would have been comedic they weren't already ridiculously shameless.

Bro leave them. You know Igbos always jubilate first and prematurely to then be the last crying into their beer while shouting "betrayers". If Yorubas contest and lose then how are we worse off for the experience than those so badly damaged the only chance of getting to power is by begging to be dashed the Presidency. If elections are a popularity contest then what are the Yorubas saying by contesting and what can we take from Igbos reluctance to contest?

It is obvious one ethnic group (Yoruba) know they are popular and liked by other Nigerians while the other (Igbos) know that no one likes them enough to vote their candidate.

Even if Igbos continue to support North to power how can North ever repay them when no Igbo , in the next 20 years, can win an election to lead Nigeria? Any ruling Party that features an Igbo is going into opposition and any opposition that features an Igbo is remaining in opposition. Igbos should go and think about this while continuing to make their existence about frustrating Yoruba ambition.

6 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by hammerD: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rekhina:
I overheard yorubas saying they will attack igbos (Delta ,akwaibom ,rivers and liberal MIDDLEBELT ) if 2023 isn't theirs ,
I have reported d case to chiefs and highmen in portharcourt through ICT and,someone sent me d videos of big men discussing tinubus plan ...

THOSE IGBOS AND SS PEOPLE IN LAGOS, THEIR GRAND PARENTS WERE BORN THERE.

U KNOW WAT IT IS, WEN A PERSON IS FIGHTING AT HOME, NA FIGHT TO DEATH.

SO IF THEY ARE COMING THINKING THOSE ONES WILL SIT DOWN AND TAKE ANY NONSENSE, THEN THEY MADE THE GREATEST MISTAKE OF THEIR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
An Edo APC chieftain has spoken. Where are the SW Tinubu paid boys hoping to get their votes from.
Until an Igbo enters Aso Rock, any Yoruba thought of Presidency is DOA. This is equity and the SE/SS will not tolerate greedy power drunks.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Princedapace:

The problem is south west. South west is the biggest problem of southern Nigeria. They have always been and will forever be.

After OBJ ruled for 8 years, they should have waited a bit, but no, they felt they were smart. Even as it is now, they are the ones spoiling the southern chances. They dont ever want to allow east to rule. I dont know what east did to them. Instead of supporting their fellow southerner, they didnt becus they want to remain in power. Any ways, from the look of things, APC may present south west, pdp will simply present northerner and pdp will win. In fact the last election, if not for the usual naija matter, pdp could have won the election.

Olori pelebe ipod miscreant. Na Yoruba headache go kill all of una. You supported atiku because he chose peter adaobi as running mate but do not want yorubas to support buhari because of osibanjo? When they say many of you are totally mad, ya'll think it's a curse but dont understand it's justa compliment. Bitter, evil animals.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by MichaelUweh(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
My unalloyed support for TINUBU is unstoppable ! But I rep ss..

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Spineless people. Vote your favourite.

Nothing can stop west from contesting in 2023, absolutely nothing.

Whosoever is threatened should keep quiet.

We love to win but not scared of losing

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by nedekid: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Millions of Buharists in the North, including myself, will support whoever he anoints, and its most likely Osibanjo, Tinubu or any other worthy APC member.

Except if he does not choose a southerner to be his successor which is very unlikely of the Buhari we know and love.

Don't worry you will see in 2023 smiley

"Buhari we know and love"
HA. Na wah oh.
Oga you are a really buhari man.
Well I will recommend him appointing Sanwo-Olu aka point and kill to succeed him. I am sure he will perform well as he has paved all the roads in Lagos in gold.
My humble opinion.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by shugaboy6102(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Me too
An animal over yoruba anytime anyday..
Wetin i use my eyes see ehn before buhari second term.. Was in the midst of yorubas come and see how they insult igbo finish just because peter obi was atiku running mate. They didn't know i was igbo o.. I just played along. They called igbo thieves and said they rather suffer under buhari than have igbo man in presidency. That day ehn.. I just shook my head in pure disappointment cos iya aduke was among them and i usually leave change for her whenever i patronise her shop.
hmm and we say we are one in Nigeria. Let north continue till 2050
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
hammerD:

IF THE SW HAVE THE 'BOLDED', THEN OBJ WOULD HAVE HONOURED THE ZONING ARRANGEMENT AND ALLOWED FOR POWER TRANSITION TO THE NORTH WITHOUT PLAYING GIMMICKS.

IF THE SW HAD THE 'BOLDED', THEY WOULD HAVE SUPPORT GEJ TO COMPLETE SS TENURE OF HAVING A FULL TWO TERM IN GOVERNMENT.

AT LEAST THE SS WOULD BE OUT OF THE EQUATION FOR THE FORE-SEEABLE FUTURE.

IF THE SW HAD THE 'BOLDED', THEY WOULD BE THE PEOPLE LEADING THE CALL FOR AN IGBO PRESIDENT, BECOS THE SOONER THE IGBO GET REPRESENTATION AT PRESIDENTIAL LEVEL, IT MEANS THE SW WOULD BE NEXT WEN POWER RETURNS TO THE SOUTH, BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE 'BOLDED' AND THAT IS Y NIGERIA IS THE WAY IT IS WITH PROBLEMS EVERYWHERE.

YOU ARE DREAMING. YOU WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT. LAI LAI! GO AND VOTE FOR THE NORTH AND KEEP QUIET.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Rekhina(f): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
madridsta007:

Well, history is replete with the Yoruba (by this, I refer to their political elite) jettisoning agreement and united fronts with other parts of Southern Nigeria in order to pursue a "plan" with the core North.
From all accounts, they have been dealt with by the core North. From the jailing of Awolowo till the jailing and murder of MKO till the current sabotaging of Tinubu/Osinbajo, they haven't actually gained the benefit of their "chameleonic" behaviour to borrow your words.
However, if Nigeria has to move forward, 21st century forward, the other parts of the South have to drop their valid concerns about the Yoruba political elites and find a way to work with them. In 2023, mark my words, we would have another Northern President. Or still Buhari.
What pains me is dat , dey think south south no get sense , Jonathan isn't Igbo ...and dey connived and broke his heart while shouting Igbo this ,Igbo that !!! As if we in delta ,rivers bayelsa be zombie ! Me am from Delta but dey will always say delta love yorubas political ways whereby ocherome from ughelli called Dem sophisticated morons
Lastly
97% of yorubas are tribalistic in nature ,dey aren't hardworking .politics is their lives so we can't work with Dem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:
Spineless people. Vote your favourite.

Nothing can stop west from contesting in 2023, absolutely nothing.

Whosoever is threatened should keep quiet.

We love to win but not scared of losing
Contest, but don't come to the SE/SS to source for votes. Focus on the NW where you built your bridges.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Princedapace(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
codemaniacs:

They wanted to rule the SW in the 1960s.
They put only their own in public offices that were outside the Igbo region in the 1960s.
They removed secession clause before independence.
They killed popular politicians of other ethnic nations in the 1960s.
They would have attacked the entire SW during the civil war, which means millions of SW would have been dead..
during GEJ's presidency igbos in PDP were winning positions that should go to SW people.

They would do anything to undermine anyone that is not Igbo and anything that is created by an Igbo.

Never ask what the east did because the east doesn't start and end with the Igbos.

It will be wise for both PDP and APC to present an Igbo presidential candidate, but they should know that other ethnic nations don't trust them...

It is all good bro. We will all continue to have a useless country. Today, we all saw how far. Ordinary match, we dont have facilities to broadcast it. We disgraced our selves and showed the entire world that we relied on SA for our own broadcast.

We will continue to play ethnic card while the country continues to move backward.

6 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
UdechiHD:
An Edo APC chieftain has spoken. Where are the SW Tinubu paid boys hoping to get their votes from.
Until an Igbo enters Aso Rock, any Yoruba thought of Presidency is DOA. This is equity and the SE/SS will not tolerate greedy power drunks.

Lol.

They are not begging you for support. Your support is inconsequential.

A people that can't liberate themselves mouthing about holding that of others.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by IamAtikulate: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
I will support a northern goat over thief tinubu. Tinubu will only rule Yoruba Moslems ummah

7 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by hammerD: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
Sagay212:

YOU ARE DREAMING. YOU WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT. LAI LAI! GO AND VOTE FOR THE NORTH AND KEEP QUIET.
[/s]

2020, I WILL NO LONGER REPLY TO RETARDS, I WILL ONLY REPLY REASONABLE COMMENTATORS.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Marcsunny(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Yes, zoning is not enshrined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria so anybody is free to contest.

North ti take over, till South West get sense.

We will never allow a Chicago drug Baron access to our National treasury lest he fret away our National treasury will bullion van.

Never, .
I thought you said El is religious bigot igbos have suffer,2023 Tinubu will win like you never imagine Buhari winning he won Twice lol

El Rufai 2023, my incoming president.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
UdechiHD:
Contest, but don't come to the SE/SS to source for votes. Focus on the NW where you built your bridges.

We know where to solicit support, definitely not from a spineless group.

Do your worst.

West is contesting.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rekhina:
What pains me is dat , dey think south south no get sense , Jonathan isn't Igbo ...and dey connived and broke his heart while shouting Igbo this ,Igbo that !!! As if we in delta ,rivers bayelsa be zombie ! Me am from Delta but dey will always say delta love yorubas political ways whereby ocherome from ughelli called Dem sophisticated morons
Lastly
97% of yorubas are tribalistic in nature ,dey aren't hardworking .politics is their lives so we can't work with Dem

Lol..see ogogoro drinking tout yapping trash. Una be better zombie. As asari go talk ' una think say una wise, una be mumu men'

Talking about Yorubas being lazy and depending on politics...never go collect amnesty money make you use shark akpeteshi.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
hammerD:
[s][/s]

2020, I WILL NO LONGER REPLY TO RETARDS, I WILL ONLY REPLY REASONABLE COMMENTATORS.

LOL...YOU WAILING NEVER START. 3 YEARS FAR OOO..MAKE HIGH B.P NOR KPAI YOU BEFORE THEN BECAUSE OF YORUBA MATTER

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Princedapace(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sagay212:

Olori pelebe ipod miscreant. Na Yoruba headache go kill all of una. You supported atiku because he chose peter adaobi as running mate but do not want yorubas to support buhari because of osibanjo? When they say many of you are totally mad, ya'll think it's a curse but dont understand it's justa compliment. Bitter, evil animals.

An animal who can never make a point without insulting someone. I am just imagining how u maybe in real life. U cant make a point without insulting someone. A big miscreant calling another person a miscreant. U are nothing but a street drop out that is why u could easily insult someone and call me names for a simple point i made. Cant u make ur point without insults and name calling?

Crazy the type of people i share country with, no wonder the country is backward.

South west ruled for 8 years. if ur region cared so much about united south, ur region shouldnt have thought about presidency until after another southerner rule as well. But no, u wanted leadership, now u guys want united south. North will continue to rule as long as south west remains in Nigeria becus the region is naturally greedy.

Haba, after OBJ ruled for 8 years, the least u guys would have done was support the southern candidate to complete his tenure and not partner with north to become VP with the hope of presidency in 2023. That is pure greediness and that is what this man stated here when he said southerners think they are wise.

Shame on the entire south.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by madridsta007(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:

Stop hyperventilating. Nobody is stopping you from voting a Northerner. Westerners are not begging you, they don't need you. You're irrelevant in their calculations.

You voted against Abiola

You voted against Awolowo.

Heaven did not fall. Do it again and stop fuming in the mouth

Capish?

LOL. No need to get overly emotional. Calm down.
I have not said anyone is begging anyone.
I have only relayed history to show that the accusation of the Old Eastern republic being tribalist, is simply NOT true.
Of course you know this. You seem knowledgeable.

The Old Eastern Nigeria could NOT vote Awolowo because he is a KNOWN tribalist. They hate tribalism.

Igbos had the chance to vote Ojukwu in an election. Remember? Of course you do. Of course they didnt because there was simply no permutation that he could win. Yet Ojukwu is a great Igbo man!
They vote candidates that are nationalist, non-bigotted and with proven leadership competency.
Put Osinbajo/Ribadu and Buhari/an Igbo candidate, the Igbo man will NEVER vote for Buhari and will choose Osinbajo/Ribadu, regardless of the noise made on Nairaland. Why vote for someone whose rule will make you economically, mentally, physically and security-wise worse off after a year after the elections?

Makes no sense to an Igbo man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Rekhina(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
hammerD:

LOL!

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE THAT GUTS IN NIGERIA ARE THE NORTH, SS AND SE.

THAT MUST BE COMEDY BECOS THE SS/SE IN LAGOS WILL THROUGHLY DEAL WITH ANY SUCH THREAT.

IN FACT THE FIGHTING NO GO GET END, BECOS WEN THE DUST SETTLE, FROM NO WHERE ANOTHER ONE WILL START.

E JUST BE LIKE SAY PERSON GO THEIF, DEM CATCH AM, INSTAED OF AM TO BEG, HE START TO THREATEN THE PEOPLE THAT CAUGHT HIM.
u know as a lady I don't joke with such threats born of hatred ,

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by codemaniacs: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
zz
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by codemaniacs: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
zz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) / Wike To Shut Down Port Harcourt Slaughter Market, Gives Traders 2 Weeks To Leave / Olumide Akpata Attacked In UNIBEN, Blames State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.