Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure (21744 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by witworth(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2019
since the idahosa family is a wealthy and famous one, that means that this fool only lives on property inheritance.
this is worthlessness personality.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by oyatz(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2019
This kind of silly rantings is nauseating.

The SW is NOT stopping you or any politician from the S/East from contesting.

You hate the Yorubas with passion and you still have the audacity to be coming online to want to dictate whether the Yorubas should contest or not.

In 2023, vote for El-Rufai , Atiku or whosoever you like and allow the Yoruba politicians test their popularity in a democratic manner. This is the best way to nurture democratic culture in Nigieria.

Stop your tribal profiling by labelling the Yorubas or any tribe as the problem of the country.

The present situation of Nigeria is a product of the actions and inactions of ALL parts of Nigeria.

The Yorubas and the SE aren't Siamese twins.
Princedapace:

The problem is south west. South west is the biggest problem of southern Nigeria. They have always been and will forever be.

After OBJ ruled for 8 years, they should have waited a bit, but no, they felt they were smart. Even as it is now, they are the ones spoiling the southern chances. They dont ever want to allow east to rule. I dont know what east did to them. Instead of supporting their fellow southerner, they didnt becus they want to remain in power. Any ways, from the look of things, APC may present south west, pdp will simply present northerner and pdp will win. In fact the last election, if not for the usual naija matter, pdp could have won the election.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LZAA: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Fool.... With all your intellectuals Nigeria is still as backward as it is, you should be ashamed of yourself.
By the way, what makes you think that your tribe is better than other tribes intellectually and otherwise?
You must be a deluded folk and lunatic!
Without the oil proceeds from the Niger Delta Nigeria would not even exist.
It is your region that has not made any significant contribution to the country.
Ingrates and parasites!

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by oyatz(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Then you should be happy that the APC you hate so much is about to be defeated by your beloved PDP.
You shouldn't be apprenshive .

JJOF:

If you aren't sarcastic with this post, then you are very naive. The North will only vote for the North, they believe that God has given them power in Nigeria. If APC dare bring a Yoruba or any other non-Northerner as President, all Northerners will stop supporting APC.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LZAA: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Overself:

Oh I see ur Awo that drank 20naira poison? Is it not d idiot u are boosting with? gringringrin
Or is it mko that was strangled like a worthless goat? gringringrin
We know how ur stupid coward's roll. Take Sowore for example, didn't u idiots deny him as ur tribes man? That's how devilish Yorubas are. U are no good for nothing, only good at sucking d fulanis bulls. Coward go n rescue Sowore.
gringrin
Cc immhotep GMBuhariigrin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Daboomb: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Overself:
We will keep saying it, Yorubas must get sense by force. Una Sabi betrayal tricks abi,d rest of the south go show una shege in 2023. Make una come become president na for 2023. Make una answer me,na who una go run go meet na? The south u people betrayed or the north that wants to remain in office in 2023? Maybe only Yoruba votes can make them the president of this country gringringrin

You are one of the proverbial "Ekpa" that is killing itself, thinking it is killing the Dog grin grin

If you like, support Northerner to rule for the next hundred years, whether that will suceed or not, l can assure you of the following FACTS:

- The Northerners will eventually come and beg a Yoruba from the South West, to come and take the reigns of Power.
They have done that a few times in the past, the last time was with OBJ.

- Despite your servitude, the Northerner will still ensure that you never smell that Aso Rock till Jesus come.
Over fifty years now, and you are still here shouting Igbo Presidency!
grin grin

- Your Biuafraud and its miscreants Igbos will continue to be crushed by the same Northerner, using as many SMILLING CROCODILES as is needed. They know your slavery mindset already and know you cant get out of it. grin grin

- You will continue to be the lowest class of citizens in Nigeria, if you like, lick the poopoo hole of the Northerner, it wont change anything.

Finally, just know that you are reaping the reward of your hatred for Yorubas, when the evil you plan begin to fall on you and your LiePobs.

BTW, the APC will present Osinbajo in 2023. The North will Support him, the SS will support him and the betrayers of the S.East will once again, fail to learn their lesson and will start shouting "No Lefellendum, No Erection"
tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by oyatz(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Neither Tinubu nor any Northern politician owe you the presidency. They don't even have any power to dash anybody the presidency.

You wrongly assume that Tinubu and all those who fought the PDP to a stand still for years investing their time, energy and resources to build the APC and attain power should sit by and refrain from reaping from their political investment at the ripe time.

Be real for once and go into the election with the right mindset NOT the mindset that others owe you something.

Your sense of entitlement is incompatible with democracy in a highly heterogeneous artificially created country.

Rekhina:
I told Dem dat Igbo presidency is an obligation of TINUBU and any northerners who have sense ! Dey said I talk trash
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Overself:

Oh I see ur Awo that drank 20naira poison? Is it not d idiot u are boosting with? gringringrin
Or is it mko that was strangled like a worthless goat? gringringrin
We know how ur stupid coward's roll. Take Sowore for example, didn't u idiots deny him as ur tribes man? That's how devilish Yorubas are. U are no good for nothing, only good at sucking d fulanis bulls. Coward go n rescue Sowore.
gringrin

You ipod animals did not suck sh.it out of atikus yansh because he chose adaobi as running mate? You cursed animals forgot that atiku was fulani just because of ordinary VP slot. Blo.ody slaves. Say whatever you want about Awo and Mko, truth is the name Awo will always cause brutal pains for all you flat headed pigs plus your generations unborn. There is no pigyeasterner dead, living and unborn that will ever be great as Mko and Awo. And sowore got his bail already and will be released.
I don't understand if you ipod animals understand what the word coward means. You just love to use words you don't understand. The word coward best describes Ojukwu who ran to ivory coast disguised as a woman and left your daft forefathers to die like chickens. The word coward describes namdi kanu who lied he was sick to get bail and absconded living his daft colleagues to rot in kuje. The word coward best describes you daft ipods who after threatening fire and thunder that nigeria will burn if kanu was arrested and later abandoned him and continued with your okirika business. Before you fool.ishly use words, endeavour to know the meaning.
Yorubas will always be your gods and masters. That's why you hate them so much. Freedom is not in sight for you brain dead jpods anytime soon. Ya'll will cry till many of you commit suicide out of hatred. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2019
RTSC:

You can't tell us what to do and when to do it.
We are not some minority group. We created Nigeria.

You should have dared yourselves to run against Jonathan.

Clownish cowards.

What is this emotional mumu going on about ? Politics is very much about reading the mood of the day anywhere in the world you numbskull !!! Why did Trump win if not that the mood in America, with the people disillusioned with "forked-tongue politicians", favoured a straight-talking non-Politician Trump was perceived to be then. Why did Boris Johnson, with so much private scandal and sleaze attached to his image, become UK Prime Minister if not the mood within his Party that he is the uncompromising voice of leave (Brexit) who would end the mess and take the UK out of Europe after the perambulation of Theresa May deemed ineffective because she was always in the Brexit remain camp?

APC was an amalgamation of ACN and CPC that had to face an incumbent PDP President with all the financial and security/armed forces might of Nigeria behind him. Naturally the choice of the Party was to run with a candidate from the North or SW. The mood of the day back then was very much that GEJ and Southern hawks like OBJ had usurped the turn of the North Yar Adua could not utilise. The North also host the biggest voting bloc in Nigeria who would be highly motivated to go out and vote. What is easier or more obvious than marrying those consideration together to get an assured win?

When we say you Igbos are too emotional, tribalistic and politically unintelligent you scream like babies. Yet just look at your silly self repeating the nonsense of Yorubas scared to run against GEJ as if we did not all witness the events of the period that meant APC was right, reading the national mood well, to go for a Northern candidate in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by oyatz(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2019
Mr Sense, oya clap for yourself for telling the whole world that the SW does not have sense.

Interestingly,

The internet never forget!
hammerD:

IF THE SW HAVE THE 'BOLDED', THEN OBJ WOULD HAVE HONOURED THE ZONING ARRANGEMENT AND ALLOWED FOR POWER TRANSITION TO THE NORTH WITHOUT PLAYING GIMMICKS.

IF THE SW HAD THE 'BOLDED', THEY WOULD HAVE SUPPORT GEJ TO COMPLETE SS TENURE OF HAVING A FULL TWO TERM IN GOVERNMENT.

AT LEAST THE SS WOULD BE OUT OF THE EQUATION FOR THE FORE-SEEABLE FUTURE.

IF THE SW HAD THE 'BOLDED', THEY WOULD BE THE PEOPLE LEADING THE CALL FOR AN IGBO PRESIDENT, BECOS THE SOONER THE IGBO GET REPRESENTATION AT PRESIDENTIAL LEVEL, IT MEANS THE SW WOULD BE NEXT WEN POWER RETURNS TO THE SOUTH, BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE 'BOLDED' AND THAT IS Y NIGERIA IS THE WAY IT IS WITH PROBLEMS EVERYWHERE.

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Daboomb: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2019
Sagay212:

You ipod animals did not suck sh.it out of atikus yansh because he chose adaobi as running mate? You cursed animals forgot that atiku was fulani just because of ordinary VP slot. Blo.ody slaves. Say whatever you want about Awo and Mko, truth is the name Awo will always cause brutal pains for all you flat headed pigs plus your generations unborn. There is no pigyeasterner dead, living and unborn that will ever be great as Mko and Awo. And sowore got his bail already and will be released.
I don't understand if you ipod animals understand what the word coward means. You just love to use words you don't understand. The word coward best describes Ojukwu who ran to ivory coast disguised as a woman and left your daft forefathers to die like chickens. The word coward describes namdi kanu who lied he was sick to get bail and absconded living his daft colleagues to rot in kuje. The word coward best describes you daft ipods who after threatening fire and thunder that nigeria will burn if kanu was arrested and later abandoned him and continued with your okirika business. Before you fool.ishly use words, endeavour to know the meaning.
Yorubas will always be your gods and masters. That's why you hate them so much. Freedom is not in sight for you brain dead jpods anytime soon. Ya'll will cry till many of you commit suicide out of hatred. tongue tongue

See Finishing o! shocked shocked grin

WE HATE MOST, THAT WHICH WE FEAR THE MOST! - Socrates.

Yiibos fear Yoruba, especially Ijebus, no be small. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Thonypadua(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2019
mancinho:
S/W guys think they are smart!
I would rather vote a Northerner than to vote anybody from S/W.

I'm from SE in case you're perturbed!
why are you people afraid of contesting with S/W and north.
"COWARD"

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by cardoctor(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2019
Me too. Gen Bashir Magashi for President come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Daboomb: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:

Before the discovery of crude oil, the SW is doing fine and infact the most prosperous region in Nigeria. That is a self evident truth that even our antagonists can attest to.

With our cocoa and team of intellectuals we were able to construct first among firsts. Free education, free healthcare, first Stadium, First TV station, first Sky scraper, first region to raise workers minimum wage, etc.

The crude oil discovery is one of the first evil that bewitched this country, that was the incentive that led the barrack boys to the civil war and we’ve been declining ever since then up to this moment.

I have never attacked the SS and infact I have always stood in solidarity with them but I won’t let people like you think you can just run your mouth online to abuse the Yorubas without consequences.

Yes, the rest of Nigeria is feasting on your oil and using it to build our rails, pay workers salaries, build infrastructure, and fund our government. We will abandon your region as soon as the oil dries up and you will but be left with a land that is unsafe for both agriculture and development.

Before you wail, Ondo is part of the oil producing states, there is also oil deposit in little quantities in Ogun and Lagos.

And yes, the mighty Yorubas are far superior in intellect than you, that is a truth you should live with from now on till the rest of your life.

Apologies to Delta and Edo folks in the SS.

Dont allow those useless slaves from the Southeast to put you on collission with the South South people. They are just trying to provoke you against the SS.
it was these Yiibos tha transacked the South South and enslaved them suring the Civil War, all the way to Delta and Benin.
Anywhere the Yiibos are, it is always about greed and "i-before-others" and the good people of the South South know this.

The South South does not have any angst against the Yorubas, even when the ND was boiling, was it not Osinbajo, a Yoruba that went there, was properly recieved and assured them so much that those guys BELIEVED IN HIM and laid down their arms
?

Like you pointed out, the SS has always being in Solidarity with the South South and will continue to be.
The issue of Jonathan, who could not even build the road to his own town Otuoke, is a special case of one man cluelessness and l am sure no SS person i sproud of that man's performance.
Just look at the way Buhari diverted all dvelopments to the North, in the last five years! Even Ordinary International NGO's were instructed by Buhari to work only in the North or get our of Nigeria.
With over $1Billion (Dollars) of crude Oil money from the South South, buhari is prospecting for Oil in the North yet he has found none. grin
But Jonathan failed to develop the South, for a good six years he was in Power, HOW DO YOU WANT THE SOUTH WESTTO RE-ELECT SUCH PERSON, NOT TO MENTION THATUNDER HIM, EVERYBODY WAS JUST RUNNING RIOT WITH LOOTING!

Yiibos are the main problem of this country, they are political naive, generally unintelligent and are full of hatred and anger for all other tribes and as such, their decision-making is so poor and retrogressive.
That is why they are the last and least on the rung of ladder of things inNigeria, and their Biafruad project is deadon-arrival since 1967.
They wont ever learn on how best to strategise.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2019
Princedapace:

The problem is south west. South west is the biggest problem of southern Nigeria. They have always been and will forever be.

After OBJ ruled for 8 years, they should have waited a bit, but no, they felt they were smart. Even as it is now, they are the ones spoiling the southern chances. They dont ever want to allow east to rule. I dont know what east did to them. Instead of supporting their fellow southerner, they didnt becus they want to remain in power. Any ways, from the look of things, APC may present south west, pdp will simply present northerner and pdp will win. In fact the last election, if not for the usual naija matter, pdp could have won the election.

No. You Igbos are, by far, the biggest problem of Nigeria because you are IGBO i.e "I go/gain before others". You get on with no one and hate everyone to include yourselves exemplified by your disgusting caste discrimination system. This is not even limited to Nigeria alone as you are disdained, maligned and hated beyond the borders of Nigeria, more than all other Nigerians, whether in South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia, Thailand or Uganda. Have you ever looked at yourself to try and fathom why you can't seem to get along with others anywhere you go?

It is because you are clannish, selfish, tribalistic emptily arrogant/braggadocious and , above all, extremely unreasonable. These ugly traits manifest themselves anywhere you go invariably leading to others disliking you. In your myopic arrogance and lack of humility, you then interpret the disdain others deservedly host for you as "envy" , "bad belle" because you "built their cities" and are "dominating them on their own land" et al.

You unprincipled people encouraged GEJ to abandon the zoning formula by supporting him to run in 2011. By 2015 he had been President for 5 years and you voted passionately to give him the chance to run for for another 4 to make 9 years. Where was your sense of equity back then to now blame Yorubas of greed because we are primed to run under the APC that is ready to field a Southern candidate in 2023?

It is 'greed' when others strategise for power never greed when you do so to include killing the zoning formula and 'gentleman's agreement' in place back then yet you can hypocritically claim Yorubas are greedy. You Igbos, in collusion with the North, shot down ,the first time it was ever suggested, agitation by Awolowo and the SW to include a secession clause in our constitution.

Years later when you wanted to secede illegally, as there was no provision for secession in the Nigerian constitution thanks to Igbo treachery and betrayal of "southern unity", you called Yorubas "betrayers" and "backstabber" when history shows that you Igbos are the original betrayers and backstabbers who can sell their own mother for money and personal gains.

It was your Igbo leaders who truncated the regional system of governance we had at the time to produce a Unitary system because ever-greedy Igbo man coveted the wealth others had and wanted to control those under a unitary system. When things changed , with the counter-coup, and it was obvious others had outsmarted and thwarted your effort to corner Nigeria's wealth you began agitating for your own Nation same as Biafra noise waxed strongest after GEJ was defeated in 2015 by the ACN and CPC merger of Tinubu and Buhari.

Foolish and ignorant Yorubas can indulge your fake noise but most of us know what you are and what we need to do as an ethnic group that must retain focus to reach where we wish to go regardless of what others like you are doing or not doing with yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:

Counter me with factual statements and stop resorting to personal banters.

You even said I’m uninformed lol. Give me a counter opinion that prove what I said wrong or shut up forever!

Shebi Na jeje the Yoruba dey wey you drag them into this.
I could have ignored you but for the sake of foreigners who are consumers of Nairaland as well, I have to cure your ignorance and put an end to your misinformation.
Man you are stuck in the Stone Age to think that you are intellectually superior to other tribes in Nigeria, in this 21st century.
You are only superior to others maybe numerically and that is it,  and oh..yes you are uninformed to resort to such an immature assertion just to massage your overbloated ego.
It is the silliest assertion I have ever heard man..
If you were superior to the ND intellectually as you erroneously claim, you wouldn't make such a puerile assertion. You can see how you are embarrassing yourself man.

So by virtue of being the first to build a TV station, stadium, skyscraper and provide free education and bla bla bla bla, that puts you ahead of the Niger Delta intellectually in this 21st century? Maybe you are intellectually superior to my tribe in skull mining.lol!
Black man mentality and so myopic!
Man you are delusional and only living in the past if you think so.

You asserted ignorantly as well, that our only importance is for others to plunder our wealth and use it to build their land. Another immature assertion from an uninformed and uncongenially demented creature!
Let me refresh your memory, Nigeria entered recession in 2016 as a result of lower oil prices and production, exacerbated by militant attacks on oil and gas infrastructure in the Niger Delta region. GDP growth turned positive in 2017 as oil prices recovered and output stabilized.
In addition, the Nigerian government relies heavily on the Niger Delta oil as its main source of foreign exchange earnings. Stop exposing your ignorance man!
Proceeds of oil from ND have been used to feed you parasites and to keep this failed British Experiment going to this day.
It is your region that is not even important to Nigeria.

If the  billions of dollar my region generates from oil to fund the fake country and geographical expression called Nigeria were not shared to parasites like you, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa would be competing with their peers in the Middle East.

Only a mad man or a traumatized weed smoker would reason like you.
I am ashamed of sharing the same country with an ignorant and uninformed creature.

Back to the why I am here, let me put it to the Yorubas again that WE'd rather vote for another Northerner to rule Nigeria after Buhari's tenure than align with you traitors and ingrates.
You can go to hell!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Thonypadua(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2019
bigfish3k:

1992 ... hmnm .. u too know in ur mind knows that things have changed
why didnt u people bring a south west person to contest against jona instead of hiding under the influence of PMB to want to come thru the back door .
shameless betrayals
ODE
Ungrateful fellow, who knew jona until OBJ from S/W made him deputy to yaradua?
S/W decided not to contest against him because we know it's the turn of North

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Danwakae:

By 2023, you will regain your sanity

Your madness is designed to end in 2023....Dan iska
Please tell the traitors. grin They will be shocked like Awo who drank rat poison and MKO who begged for his miserable life but was killed like a goat. grin grin
The other Southern region will have their own pound of flesh come 2023. Let them continue to be mad now. Lol

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Please tell the traitors. grin They will be shocked like Awo who drank poison and MKO who begged for his miserable life but was killed like a goat. grin grin
The other Southern region will have their own pound of flesh come 2023. Let them continue to be mad now. Lol

Tinubu2023

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LabDNA: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2019
It is very simple, If SW cannot tolerate a SE presidency after being in presidency for more than 16years, then they should forget it too. The rest of the south won't tolerate them too. The SE/SS bloc won't allow a SW presidency before an Eastern presidency.

The days of propaganda are long gone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Thonypadua:
ODE
Ungrateful fellow, who knew jona until OBJ from S/W made him deputy to yaradua?
S/W decided not to contest against him because we know it's the turn of North

don't mind them. The unsophisticated and ignorant morons have now found another theme to begin shouting from here to eternity in their obsession with revising history fraudulently and dishonestly i.e "yorubas were scared to contest against Jonathan". Abeg who was the incumbent then with all the wealth and security apparatus of Nigeria behind him under a Party that had bragged it would retain ower for the next 60 years? What was the mood of the North back then if not a determination to pay back the Southern 'usurper' GEJ, OBJ, Clarke et al? Igbos think Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani are self-destructive and emptily emotional like them?

The APC respected the mood of the day and correctly guessed that a Northern candidate , under a new and green Party, was best to depose the well-ensconced PDP. Even before election we all knew the APC had gotten it right with how PVC uptake was insane and through the roof in the North - by far more than any other Nigerian region !!!!

These are the sort of pragmatic and politically sophisticated moves Yorubas make to win and keep on track going forward while Igbos keep floundering in their own cesspit of hateful and tribalistic politics. Do Igbos assume Yorubas are last minute men like them? Is it not obvious we have been making moves for a long time to be where we are today? It will be the same way the SW will deliver a knockout blow to them in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by JJOF(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2019
oyatz:
Then you should be happy that the APC you hate so much is about to be defeated by your beloved PDP.
You shouldn't be apprenshive .

I'm sorry dear, I don't do party politics. I believe the right man, irrespective of party should be voted in. But the Northerners only care about voting for their fellow Northerners. Since Nigeria is a diverse state, one region ruling for a long duration is very very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2019
LabDNA:
It is very simple, If SW cannot tolerate a SE presidency after being in presidency foe more than 16years, then they should forget it too. The rest of the south won't tolerate them too. The SE/SS bloc won't allow a SW presidency before an Eastern presidency.

The days of propaganda are long gone.

Will you shut up. When will you emotional crybabies learn to accept that democracy is a game of numbers? What numbers do you SE and SS have to stop a Yoruba Presidency? "The rest of the South" my azz. What can SE and SS do to stop the SW? Could you stop Buhari in 2015 and 2019 despite giving GEJ virtually 90% of your votes both times? You lot have been demystified and exposed as irrelevant. When will you toothless Bulldog then eventually accept that the North and the SW are the main block that determines who becomes President in Nigeria today?

If the SW succeed at their usual bridge-building and get North on board behind their man then you SS and SE crew should just sit at home on election day and begin learning the national anthem to usher in the new Yoruba President. Don't come online writing cheques with your mouth we all know your bank balance can't cash.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LabDNA: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2019
Nexus25:

You voted against Abiola but he won.

One thing is certain, a SWner will contest in 2023 and if that pains you, do good to vote against the person as you did Abiola.

If you are political smart as you claim, you lot would have realised that as it stands, SW presidency is tied to SE presidency and yorubas should have been biggest proponents of East presidency, so that it can get to them on time.

In the present political equation, there can be no SW president before Eastern presidency except a northern president dies in power and SW VP takes over. Zoning means that everybody's chances is dependent on whether others have taken their chances.

The East have done their bit and voted non-Easterners severally, despite taunts, insults and marginalization, the SW should wait and support the East, in the interest of the SW. The sooner the East gets it, the sooner the SW gets it too.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Those who come to equity must come with clean hands.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Oshigun:

What is this emotional mumu going on about ? Politics is very much about reading the mood of the day anywhere in the world you numbskull !!! Why did Trump win if not that the mood in America, with the people disillusioned with "forked-tongue politicians", favoured a straight-talking non-Politician Trump was perceived to be then. Why did Boris Johnson, with so much private scandal and sleaze attached to his image, become UK Prime Minister if not the mood within his Party that he is the uncompromising voice of leave (Brexit) who would end the mess and take the UK out of Europe after the perambulation of Theresa May deemed ineffective because she was always in the Brexit remain camp?

APC was an amalgamation of ACN and CPC that had to face an incumbent PDP President with all the financial and security/armed forces might of Nigeria behind him. Naturally the choice of the Party was to run with a candidate from the North or SW. The mood of the day back then was very much that GEJ and Southern hawks like OBJ had usurped the turn of the North Yar Adua could not utilise. The North also host the biggest voting bloc in Nigeria who would be highly motivated to go out and vote. What is easier or more obvious than marrying those consideration together to get an assured win?

When we say you Igbos are too emotional, tribalistic and politically unintelligent you scream like babies. Yet just look at your silly self repeating the nonsense of Yorubas scared to run against GEJ as if we did not all witness the events of the period that meant APC was right, reading the national mood well, to go for a Northern candidate in 2015.
What is emotional about telling you that you are bleeped and the south will treat your fucckk up in 2023 for proving to be wiser than your shadows.
You want the south to reward treachery and foolishness with good will just to prove we are not emotional?
Not gonna happen.
We have voted for other ethnic groups because we are not desperate or attached or emotional.
We don't have anything to prove.

If you are not emotional, why would you spend minutes writing this long epistle?
Who do you think will read it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2019
LabDNA:

If you are political smart as you claim, you lot would have realised that as it stands, SW presidency is tied to SE presidency and yorubas should have been biggest proponents of East presidency, so that it can get to them on time.

In the present political equation, there can be no SW president before Eastern presidency except a northern president dies in power and SW VP takes over. Zoning means that everybody's chances is dependent on whether others have taken their chances.

The East have done their bit and voted non-Easterners severally, despite taunts, insults and marginalization, the SW should wait and support the East, in the interest of the SW. The sooner the East gets it, the sooner the SW gets it too.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Those who come to equity must come with clean hands.

Your destiny is tied to ours but our own destiny is in our hands.

We don't need you to become president. The unanimous position is that you guys should whosoever you wish to, we don't care.

Be ready to square it out with Tinubu in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LabDNA: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2019
madridsta007:

LOL. No need to get overly emotional. Calm down.
I have not said anyone is begging anyone.
I have only relayed history to show that the accusation of the Old Eastern republic being tribalist, is simply NOT true.
Of course you know this. You seem knowledgeable.

The Old Eastern Nigeria could NOT vote Awolowo because he is a KNOWN tribalist. They hate tribalism.

Igbos had the chance to vote Ojukwu in an election. Remember? Of course you do. Of course they didnt because there was simply no permutation that he could win.
They vote candidates that are nationalist, non-bigotted and with proven leadership competency.
Put Osinbajo/Ribadu and Buhari/an Igbo candidate, the Igbo man will NEVER vote for Buhari and will choose Osinbajo/Ribadu, regardless of the noise made on Nairaland.

Osinbajo is a closet tribalist. Did you see list of people that work in the VP office. How many were Igbos and non-yoruba. Zilch!
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by madridsta007(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2019
LabDNA:

Osinbajo is a closet tribalist. Did you see list of people that work in the VP office. How many were Igbos and non-yoruba. Zilch!

Agreed.

But being a Closet tribalist and a performer (Osinbajo) and being a confirmed tribalist and an confirmed incompetent and a despot (Buhari), the choice if one is fairly objective, is easy.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LabDNA: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2019
Nexus25:

Your destiny is tied to ours but our own destiny is in our hands.

We don't need you to become president. The unanimous position is that you guys should whosoever you wish to, we don't care.

Be ready to square it out with Tinubu in 2023.

Hot air!
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LabDNA: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:

Bro I won’t dignify you with a reply much coz what I said is a self evident truth. The Igbos see you guys as inferior to them and if you’ve been on Nairaland for long you will know about this.

I want to ask you a question tho:
Why do you hate the SW? What warranted you to abuse the Yorubas? In what way do you think the Yorubas ever offended you?

I have never insulted a SS’ner coz I’ve always accord them with due respect and infact I’ve supported them multiple times against the Igbos on Nairaland here. You can check my previous posts. But I have to respond based on how that guy abused the Yorubas up there.

This is one is trying to play the SE vs SS propaganda card that has continued to fail since the advent of the internet.

Doing the same over and over and expecting a different result, didn't scientists say it's akin to madness? grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2019
Sagay212:

gringringrin
See episode,u dey act drama? Afonja it is well ok,but have it at d back of ur disfigured rat brain,that come 2023, Afonja won't be president. I didn't say it,ur masters said it. U can go n die gringrin

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LabDNA: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:

Bro psychologically it will remain like that forever. In as much as Nigeria remains, both Igbo and Yorubas will remain cat and dog.

Don’t ask me why, coz the reason is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf!

The full unity of the south is achievable. It is largely dependent on the SW. The SE and SS are united politically even though many of you in SW don't like this (pls don't pretend you do, we know you don't).

The East have voted the SW severally in the current uninterrupted democracy, the SW should be the biggest supporter of Eastern presidency, not even for the benefit of the East but in the interest of the SW. The earlier the SE gets it, the earlier the SW gets. It's a pity, but that's how the country is structured.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP 2023 Presidential Election Campaign Timetable In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / We Are Not Against Peaceful Pro-biafra Protests In Yoruba Land - OPC / Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.