Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure (21752 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2019
LabDNA:

If you are political smart as you claim, you lot would have realised that as it stands, SW presidency is tied to SE presidency and yorubas should have been biggest proponents of East presidency, so that it can get to them on time.

In the present political equation, there can be no SW president before Eastern presidency except a northern president dies in power and SW VP takes over. Zoning means that everybody's chances is dependent on whether others have taken their chances.

The East have done their bit and voted non-Easterners severally, despite taunts, insults and marginalization, the SW should wait and support the East, in the interest of the SW. The sooner the East gets it, the sooner the SW gets it too.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Those who come to equity must come with clean hands.

Are you Igbos all on drugs or what do you want us to do with the reality that most Nigerians don't want one of you as their leader? Why do you Igbos find it impossible to do reality? Which Party do you want to risk its ticket on an Igbo candidate today? PDP or APC? How exactly do you see an Igbo becoming President unless APC and PDP both field an Igbo candidate which will never happen?

If you are a reasonable person, who accepts politics is about permanent interest, how do you propose the Yorubas assist your doomed and dead-on-arrival ambition? Assist you get the APC ticket so the PDP can run with a Northerner and steamroll Obi, Ekweremadu or all the other unfancied lightweights you lot currently parade as your political leaders? What exactly do you want Yorubas to do for you? Throw away a great opportunity for you lot who will then lose abysmally regardless of every permutation known to man minus the two main Parties running with Igbo candidates? This is another proof of how unreasonable Igbos are. Your blackmail won't work.

You know you can never produce the President in any democratic test of popularity and you simply don't want the Yorubas to do so even if you will never admit this properly. You will , like the cowards you are, hide behind utterances like Yorubas are "greedy" or are "betrayers" et al.

Yes indeed. We will walk away from all we have worked for patiently for the sake of obliging Igbos who will not even be given the chance to run for the Presidency by any of the two main Parties in the running to produce the Nigerian President in 2023. Makes sense to you ba? Sorry but you need to go and work your emotional blackmail on ethnic groups who still roam bushes naked in Nigeria and not Yorubas who are unassailably far ahead of you in Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2019
Daboomb:

You are one of the proverbial "Ekpa" that is killing itself, thinking it is killing the Dog grin grin

If you like, support Northerner to rule for the next hundred years, whether that will suceed or not, l can assure you of the following FACTS:

- The Northerners will eventually come and beg a Yoruba from the South West, to come and take the reigns of Power.
They have done that a few times in the past, the last time was with OBJ.

- Despite your servitude, the Northerner will still ensure that you never smell that Aso Rock till Jesus come.
Over fifty years now, and you are still here shouting Igbo Presidency!
grin grin

- Your Biuafraud and its miscreants Igbos will continue to be crushed by the same Northerner, using as many SMILLING CROCODILES as is needed. They know your slavery mindset already and know you cant get out of it. grin grin

- You will continue to be the lowest class of citizens in Nigeria, if you like, lick the poopoo hole of the Northerner, it wont change anything.

Finally, just know that you are reaping the reward of your hatred for Yorubas, when the evil you plan begin to fall on you and your LiePobs.

BTW, the APC will present Osinbajo in 2023. The North will Support him, the SS will support him and the betrayers of the S.East will once again, fail to learn their lesson and will start shouting "No Lefellendum, No Erection"
tongue tongue grin grin
When I go to ibadan,all I see is brown,dirty roofs everywhere, with old buildings. Do u call that development? Keep writing episode. Why don't u go suck d fulani blucos,who said u can't be president. U are crying to d wrong ear. D north said they want to retain power n u are screaming blue murder. Stupid tribe!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Hexdavewalkersl: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Rekhina:
All igbos nigerdelta will support hausa

If you want to speak, speak for yourself we will support biafra
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Simbrixton(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Overself:

Come nu follow me speak big big grammar. Na North sai dem must continue after 2023,make u go cry to them,abi una nu be paddy-paddy again? gringringrin
he is a northerner

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by itsene: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2019
A marginally important person, such as Idahosa , made a statement and everyone started abusing one another.
How important, politically is Charles Idahosa?
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Hexdavewalkersl: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Oshigun:

Are you Igbos all on drugs or what do you want us to do with the reality that most Nigerians don't want one of you as their leader? Why do you Igbos find it impossible to do reality? Which Party do you want to risk its ticket on an Igbo candidate today? PDP or APC? How exactly do you see an Igbo becoming President unless APC and PDP both field an Igbo candidate which will never happen?

If you are a reasonable person, who accepts politics is about permanent interest, how do you propose the Yorubas assist your doomed and dead-on-arrival ambition? Assist you get the APC ticket so the PDP can run with a Northerner and steamroll Obi, Ekweremadu or all the other unfancied lightweights you lot currently parade as your political leaders? What exactly do you want Yorubas to do for you? Throw away a great opportunity for you lot who will then lose abysmally regardless of every permutation known to man minus the two main Parties running with Igbo candidates? This is another proof of how unreasonable Igbos are. Your blackmail won't work.

You know you can never produce the President in any democratic test of popularity and you simply don't want the Yorubas to do so even if you will never admit this properly. You will , like the cowards you are, hide behind utterances like Yorubas are "greedy" or are "betrayers" et al.

Yes indeed. We will walk away from all we have worked for patiently for the sake of obliging Igbos who will not even be given the chance to run for the Presidency by any of the two main Parties in the running to produce the Nigerian President in 2023. Makes sense to you ba? Sorry but you need to go and work your emotional blackmail on ethnic groups who still roam bushes naked in Nigeria and not Yorubas who are unassailably far ahead of you in Nigerian politics.

And what has youruba presidency got this shot and piss of a country,even though you yorubss are intellectual you have joined the northern ignoramuses to reduce this country to a shithole an international scorn. If we ate giving a chance I tell you we will transform this country,this country does not deserve the info race anyways we will soon get out of this zoo
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by bigfish3k: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:

Blood of Habakkuk. So the Igbos need the support of the Yoruba to become the president? I thought you have the SS in your pouch and you can always liase with the northerners like your forebearers did.

Hear this clearly, a Yoruba candidate will be on the ballot in 2023 for APC, go on your knees now and beg PDP to present an Igbo candidate and let’s meet at the poll.

Let’s conclude the superiority contest between Igbo and Yorubas once and for all.
if we dont need each other, why are u people calling for southern unity so as to liberate nigeria? OBJ couldnt have been president without us
And please stop bragging , we are not dragging anything with u we are just asking for equity
we are the cheated region
we know nigeria is skewed against us to favor u
but this 2023 we are aligning with the north to defeat you.
we have done our calculations given the tribal/religious/rigging inclinations of our polity, a northern candidate will defeat u and u know it thats why u all want to always have a south easterner as an opponent when u people have skewed everything against us
we are wiser now, we too want to be sophisticated - we are playing your game.
you can contest for all u can and waste ur bullion van money

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2019
RTSC:

What is emotional about telling you that you are bleeped and the south will treat your fucckk up in 2023 for proving to be wiser than your shadows.
You want the south to reward treachery and foolishness with good will just to prove we are not emotional?
Not gonna happen.
We have voted for other ethnic groups because we are not desperate or attached or emotional.
We don't have anything to prove.

If you are not emotional, why would you spend minutes writing this long epistle?
Who do you think will read it?

Bruv shut up and stop behaving like a numskull. Obviously you read the post and responded to its content. You keep repeating the same Bullshite about the South. What Southern power is capable of stopping the SW if we clear our region and put up a good showing in the North? Did you sentimental lot learn nothing from 2015 and 2019?

Don't forget that 2023, with a Yoruba running, will not be the circa 45% GEJ and Atiku gained against circa 55% for PMB in 2015 and 2019. A Yoruba will win the SW by a landslide. We are not worried about SE and SS. Do your worst. We already know where we have work to do rather than waste time on tribalistic and bigoted 5% voting blocs as Buhari disdainfully labelled you .

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by bigfish3k: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Thonypadua:
ODE
Ungrateful fellow, who knew jona until OBJ from S/W made him deputy to yaradua?
S/W decided not to contest against him because we know it's the turn of North

OLOSHI
where was he before he was brought out to contest by the northerners?
we are the ones that voted him to be president even when ur region didnt vote him, so u people need to be grateful to us
but why are you now contesting against the south east when u know its SE turn
it should be JUSTICE FOR ALL NOT SELECTIVE

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2019
bigfish3k:

if we dont need each other, why are u people calling for southern unity so as to liberate nigeria? OBJ couldnt have been president without us
And please stop bragging , we are not dragging anything with u we are just asking for equity
we are the cheated region
we know nigeria is skewed against us to favor u
but this 2023 we are aligning with the north to defeat you.
we have done our calculations given the tribal/religious/rigging inclinations of our polity, a northern candidate will defeat u and u know it thats why u all want to always have a south easterner as an opponent when u people have skewed everything against us
we are wiser now, we too want to be sophisticated - we are playing your game.
you can contest for all u can and waste ur bullion van money

We did that to you or you did it to yourselves with your needless and wanton hatred of other Nigerians? Who would want you to be their President when all you have done is to alway insult other Nigerians and go public with your hatred for them. You guys are shameless and will never ever make political progress or be liked by anyone as long as you remain blind to your own actions and how it has gotten you where you are today.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by bigfish3k: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Yamson4191994:
[color=#990000][/color]

Am from SE, stays in SS, not a political minded person anyway but to my greatest surprise, any dick and harry u ask about 2023 election keeps saying same thing... "north" over SWner.....ready to see north rule forever than to see west take d throne. Wahala dey 2023 oooo

my brother na so we see am ooo
we cant continue playing the good samaritan region always while the SW lie in waiting to always mock us
we are ready for their kind of game
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by bigfish3k: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Oshigun:

We did that to you or you did it to yourselves with your needless and wanton hatred of other Nigerians? Who would want you to be their President when all you have done is to alway insult other Nigerians and go public with your hatred for them. You guys are shameless and will never ever make political progress or be liked by anyone as long as you remain blind to your own actions and how it has gotten you where you are today.

see ur mouth like insult
you said we did to ourselves by only insulting others. but we didnt kill anybody

but u love a region that doesnt insult but kills others for tribal/religious differences abi

if given these two options , which will u prefer - insults or killings?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LabDNA: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Oshigun:

Loads of hot air does not accredit verbal effusions. The SE/SS bloc is as strong as NW/NE voting bloc, and the SESS bloc will pick an Easterner over a yoruba man ten times over. You know this truism and it hurts you.
Insult all you want, but the reality is that last election recorded 11 million voters for pdp almost half of the total voters counted in that election. These voters will never vote a SW presidency, and many of 14 million pro-APC will also jump wagon and vote against a SW if a Northerner is on the ballot.
There can be no SW presidency before an Eastern presidency.

Factoid and truisms.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by bigfish3k: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Nexus25:

Jonathan?

That weak and clueless ineffectual buffoon.

A Yoruba man was instrumental in his political voyage. He literally ensured his ascension to power. He was nothing to actually contested against. He lost as a sitting president . What's special?
jonathans regions was instrumental to that yoruba man becoming president.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2019
bigfish3k:

OLOSHI
where was he before he was brought out to contest by the northerners?
we are the ones that voted him to be president even when ur region didnt vote him, so u people need to be grateful to us
but why are you now contesting against the south east when u know its SE turn
it should be JUSTICE FOR ALL NOT SELECTIVE

the whole forum can see how unrepentantly dishonest and fraudulently revisionist Igbos are. GEJ won every single State in the SW in 2011 minus Osun that Aregbesola delivered for Ribadu. 5 States Jonathan won in the SW out of 6, while Buhari did not win a single State, and here you are, as usual, trying to revise history dishonestly as if SW contributed nil to GEJ 2011 win.

Igbos like you are 419 criminals when you can deny the reality we all witnessed, i.e GEJ clearing 5 out of 6 SW States, for you to then say today that " ur region didn't vote him". We must have voted for Buhari then. Not so? Dishonest tribalist. People like you should not even be allowed to raise kids knowing what you will be filling their head with. Obvious your parents did similar to you with how you think and talk.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by bigfish3k: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Oshigun:

the whole forum can see how unrepentantly dishonest and fraudulently revisionist Igbos are. GEJ won every single State in the SW in 2011 minus Osun that Aregbesola delivered for Ribadu. 5 States Jonathan won in the SW out of 6, while Buhari did not win a single State, and here you are, as usual, trying to revise history dishonestly as if SW contributed nil to GEJ 2011 win.

Igbos like you are 419 criminals when you can deny the reality we all witnessed, i.e GEJ clearing 5 out of 6 SW States, for you to then say today that " ur region didn't vote him". We must have voted for Buhari then. Not so? Dishonest tribalist. People like you should not even be allowed to raise kids knowing what you will be filling their head with. Obvious your parents did similar to you with how you think and talk.
read to understand, ur comprehension skill is zero
i was refering to OBJ in my post not jona

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2019
bigfish3k:

jonathans regions was instrumental to that yoruba man becoming president.

Yorubas do not need Ibos to become president but Ibos surely need Yoruba to do same.

Sadly, they can't get any support from us till they learn diplomacy and mutual respect.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2019
bigfish3k:

read to understand, ur comprehension skill is zero
i was refering to OBJ in my post not jona

Even so, how is your statement correct? Bruv, you lot need to accept where you have put yourselves today and stop making out to be what you are not. You are discredited, unfancied and at Sea today politically in Nigeria. Accept this and fix up from within instead of trying to blame Yorubas for the woes you heaped on yourselves with your own hands.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/unfancied

unfancied
in British EnglishWord Frequency
(ʌnˈfænsɪd )
ADJECTIVE
(esp of a sportsperson, team, etc) thought unlikely to win or succeed
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Oshigun:

Bruv shut up and stop behaving like a numskull. Obviously you read the post and responded to its content. You keep repeating the same Bullshite about the South. What Southern power is capable of stopping the SW if we clear our region and put up a good showing in the North? Did you sentimental lot learn nothing from 2015 and 2019?

Don't forget that 2023, with a Yoruba running, will not be the circa 45% GEJ and Atiku gained against circa 55% for PMB in 2015 and 2019. A Yoruba will win the SW by a landslide. We are not worried about SE and SS. Do your worst. We already know where we have work to do rather than waste time on tribalistic and bigoted 5% voting blocs as Buhari disdainfully labelled you .
Keep fooling yourself.

Landslide indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2019
LabDNA:

Loads of hot air doesn't not accredit verbal effusions. The SE/SS bloc is as strong as NW/NE voting bloc, and the SESS bloc will pick an Easterner over a yoruba man ten times over. You know this truism and it hurts you.
Insult all you want, but the reality is that last election recorded 11 million voters for pdp almost half of the total voters counted in that election. These voters will not a SW presidency, and many of 14 million pro-APC will also jump wagon and vote against a SW if a Northerner is on the ballot.

Factoid and truisms.

It is the other way round, i.e there can be no Eastern presidency before a SW presidency, because what you arrogant and unreasonable people cannot accept is that you cannot force yourselves on those who don't want you as their leaders. They can't trust you because of the hate you have shown you harbour in your heart for them.

How many non-Igbo Nigerians can say they can trust Igbos to be fair to others today? Why have you not produced a President or head of State in 50 years? You Igbos never grow up and never learn from reality and the mistakes you made. You keep focusing on Yorubas who are in their lane and minding their own business while unbothered about what you are up to.

Yet you will never confront how an Igbo is unelectable in Nigeria today. You would rather blame Yorubas, your perpetual and favourite scapegoats, for that reality you brought on yourselves. Tell me today the Party that can field an Igbo candidate and win against who the opposition will present whether they are from the North or SW. Keep living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2019
RTSC:

Keep fooling yourself.

Landslide indeed.

What do you expect it to be? You think because Yorubas are deemed politically sophisticated they will be unaware of how the presidency can be transformational in the hands of a progressive Yoruba?
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LabDNA: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Oshigun:

It is the other way round, i.e there can be no Eastern presidency before a SW presidency, because what you arrogant and unreasonable people cannot accept is that you cannot force yourselves on those who don't want you as their leaders. They can't trust you because of the hate you have shown you harbour in your heart for them.

How many non-Igbo Nigerians can say they can trust Igbos to be fair to others today? Why have you not produced a President or head of State in 50 years? You Igbos never grow up and never learn from reality and the mistakes you made. You keep focusing on Yorubas who are in their lane and minding their own business while unbothered about what you are up to.

Yet you will never confront how an Igbo is unelectable in Nigeria today. You would rather blame Yorubas, your perpetual and favourite scapegoats, for that reality you brought on yourselves. Tell me today how Which Party can field an Igbo candidate and win against who the opposition will present whether they are from the North or SW. Keep living in denial.

You can keep rehashing your Igbo vs Non-Igbo narrative to make yourself sleep better at night but we all know that the SE/SS bloc is as powerful as the NW/NE bloc, to your chagrin that is. While the SW is neither a bird nor a butterfly in the scheme of things.

So did you say Igbo vs non-Igbo or Igbo+ SS vs yoruba? grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by oyatz(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2019
In a democratic dispensation, no part of Nigieria can rule for a very long time because at least 24 States are needed to win presidential election.

JJOF:

I'm sorry dear, I don't do party politics. I believe the right man, irrespective of party should be voted in. But the Northerners only care about voting for their fellow Northerners. Since Nigeria is a diverse state, one region ruling for a long duration is very very bad.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by DEROX: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2019
even the basatrd johnathan u called it was obj baba that chose him we neva hid under buhari obj did 8 yrs so contesting against buhari is open greed but as for igbos they are always 2nd class citizens whoi know nothing about politics and will always be sidelined go and drink water abeg
RTSC:

We will wait our turn when it is politically expedient.
The support Peter obi had is very. Impressive.
Humiliated the vice president in the south.

If the south west was so good, they should have ran against Jonathan instead of hiding under buhari because no Yoruba politician alive can defeat Jonathan.

We want to play the same movie again.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by oyatz(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2019
Answer your Papa's name, what's SE/SS block?

The truth is that as at now the SE has the least electoral advantage in Nigeria but most commentors from the Geopolitical zone prefer to blame the Yorubas for their political disadvantages and they believe (like Sambalat and Tobiah) that undermining the S/West will uplift the S/East.

LabDNA:

You can keep rehashing your Igbo vs Non-Igbo narrative to make yourself sleep better at night but we all know that the SE/SS bloc is as powerful as the NW/NE bloc, to your chagrin that is. While the SW is neither a bird nor a butterfly in the scheme of things.

So did you say Igbo vs non-Igbo or Igbo vs yoruba? grin

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2019
bigfish3k:

see ur mouth like insult
you said we did to ourselves by only insulting others. but we didnt kill anybody

but u love a region that doesnt insult but kills others for tribal/religious differences abi

if given these two options , which will u prefer - insults or killings?

Bruv, when will you guys grow up? Is it even possible for you to grow up? How is it difficult to see what is obvious? Terrorism is different to organised politicking. Voters can cast their vote for a Northern candidate because they can differentiate him from Boko Haram or herdsmen killers who are essentially savages. If educated Northerners, in large numbers, begin to talk as hatefully as you Igbos do then Nigerians will be wary of them also !!! Simple .

Voters cannot differentiate an Igbo candidate from the hate , infused into politics, even the most educated Igbos display. Voters cannot, as an example, view the thread below and feel good voting an Igbo because you are all united in propagating hate against others from your Professors down to your Street hawkers. When has any Hausa/Fulani , Yoruba an any other Nigerian ethnic group delivered the show of shame below I think is the most hate-filled thread ever seen on NL? Igbos thought they had arrived because of the win of GEJ.

What did they choose to do with the GEJ win other than advocate for the marginalisation, "punishment" and disenfranchisement of others? Who would not be scared to hand over power to a people like that even forgetting the antics of Kanu, IPOB and the many secessionists noisemaking groups you host.

To make matters worse, you Igbos ignore and refuse to address why you are unelectable today to remain blaming Yorubas for what you brought on yourselves. It is not "insult" alone my friend. It is real fear, especially from Northerners, that Igbos will be unfair to others if trusted with ultimate power. We all know the saying "with ultimate power comes ultimate responsibility". You yourself should tell me if non-Igbos can view Igbos as responsible enough to be handed ultimate power.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by DEROX: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2019
Edu3Again:

is that wise?

Why not igbos or nigerdelta person?
while will a loser want to show that he is a loser MKO abiola came out bodly against tofa and defeated him even tough it was annulled which ipob dey born well like dat not when fulani hate them a lot
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2019
oyatz:
[s]Answer your Papa's name, what's SE/SS block?

The truth is that as at now the SE has the least electoral advantage in Nigeria but most commentors from the Geopolitical zone prefer to blame the Yorubas for their political disadvantages and they believe (like Sambalat and Tobiah) that undermining the S/West will uplift the S/East.[/s]

Cry as you like and wail. It doesn't shake the political alignment of the SE/SS. You enjoyed the humiliation of the SE/SS. You took all the positions meant for the south. You mocked them post 2015 electoral defeat and revel in the 5% insult even more than the north.
The bridge you built is in the north. Go and source for votes there, that is if the northerners will vote for you.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2019
UdechiHD:
Cry as you like and wail. It doesn't shake the political alignment of the SE/SS.
The bridge you built is in the north. Go and source for votes there, that is if the northerners will vote for you.

Align till kingdom come. The SE/SS voting bloc is an electorally demystified one in the grand scheme of things. 2015 and 2019 showed this so, baba, align away and do your worst. The SW is trembling because the almighty and omnipotent SE and SS are aligning.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by fulanimafia: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2019
LabDNA:

Loads of hot air doesn't not accredit verbal effusions. The SE/SS bloc is as strong as NW/NE voting bloc, and the SESS bloc will pick an Easterner over a yoruba man ten times over. You know this truism and it hurts you.
Insult all you want, but the reality is that last election recorded 11 million voters for pdp almost half of the total voters counted in that election. These voters will not a SW presidency, and many of 14 million pro-APC will also jump wagon and vote against a SW if a Northerner is on the ballot.

Factoid and truisms.

False.

You are wrong and we will prove it to you.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2019
DEROX:
even the basatrd johnathan u called it was obj baba that chose him we neva hid under buhari obj did 8 yrs so contesting against buhari is open greed but as for igbos they are always 2nd class citizens whoi know nothing about politics and will always be sidelined go and drink water abeg
Shut the fucckk up.
Obasanjo was not a typical Yoruba politician.
He was not president to further Yoruba interests else he would not have won.
When he got in, he crippled those bigoted Yoruba politicians like Tinubu.

You didn't vote for him, so you can't claim him.
The SE/SS put him in power and he was grateful.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With APC Chieftains (Photos) / 2023: Obi’s Sudden Ascent Represents A Rare Chance For Nigeria - The Economist / Nigerians In Niger Cry Out — We Support Niger; We Don't Want Attack On Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.