Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) (10835 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos Leak (+18 Photos) / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Check out these cartoon photos I drew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you want one, dm me on Whatsapp... Contact below.

1 Like

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Interested? Check my sig.

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Lol it's an app you arse shiit

undecided I don't get your point.
And why the insult?

2 Likes

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
TheSourcerer:
means what perfect pencils you have , unshifting lines and curves

undecided undecided undecided
I drew and painted those photos on my phone, are drawings only made with pencils? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by melodynk01(f): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Really jealous right now @Op they look beautiful I particularly like the drawing of the girl with a tattoo on her back What animal is that? The first reminds me of Sia
The girl with the braids Very realistic Freckles and all
More grease to your elbow Nice drawings Pray you go big

4 Likes

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by IamPlato(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
melodynk01:
Really jealous right now @Op they look beautiful I particularly like the drawing of the girl with a tattoo on her back What animal is that? The first reminds me of Sia
The girl with the braids Very realistic Freckles and all
More grease to your elbow Nice drawings Pray you go big
what You Like Is The Big Ass
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
IamPlato:

grin grin
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
melodynk01:
Really jealous right now
@Op they look beautiful
I particularly like the drawing of the girl with a tattoo on her back
What animal is that?
The first reminds me of Sia

The girl with the braids
Very realistic
Freckles and all

More grease to your elbow
Nice drawings
Pray you go big

Wow, thanks man, I really appreciate.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by Siki355(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
op,u did a good job for me
ll halla u soon

1 Like

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by kluivertngong: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wow, Your Drawings Are So Dope.

1 Like

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
kluivertngong:
Wow, Your Drawings Are So Dope.

Thanks bro... smiley
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Siki355:
op,u did a good job for me

ll halla u soon

Really?
I'm happy you loved it.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by themaestro08(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why are you discriminating against people below 18? Ain't they matured enough to handle this trash you spill here? As far as I am concerned a 16 year old is an adult. And may even be more sensible,smarter, decent than a 40 plus.

So what's your point ?

1 Like

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by mumumugu(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
your talent is wasting......next time,draw a popular politician doing blowwjjob
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
themaestro08:
Why are you discriminating against people below 18? Ain't they matured enough to handle this trash you spill here? As far as I am concerned a 16 year old is an adult. And may even be more sensible,smarter, decent than a 40 plus.

So what's your point ?

I'm sorry, I think you're in the wrong thread.
Whether you're 16 years of age, smart or dumb, I don't really care.
The fact that a simple thread topic like this can get you upset and make you call my work trash, really tells a lot about you.
I'm here to display my artworks, not to argue about age. Thank you for your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
mumumugu:
your talent is wasting......next time,draw a popular politician doing blowwjjob

Thank you.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by melodynk01(f): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
themaestro08:

So what's your point ?
The x-rated movies you watch, why do you think they put"not suitable for persons under 18" there?

2 Likes

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by melodynk01(f): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
IamPlato:
Speaking for yourself now
Are we wink
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by judgementyard(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
themaestro08:

So what's your point ?
Calling someone's effort trash?
Time will judge you, you this anyhow person angry

1 Like

Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by maya007: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Really love dem esp the first pic it's my new dp n wallpaper
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by 1kbusiness: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
They're really amazing Bros. Hehehe. I've just been smiling since. Ah love em. I would really love to work with you.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
maya007:
Really love dem esp the first pic it's my new dp n wallpaper

Wow...
Thanks.
I'm glad you love them.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
1kbusiness:
They're really amazing Bros. Hehehe. I've just been smiling since. Ah love em. I would really love to work with you.

cheesy Thank you.
Life's too short to frown.
That's my contact below.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by jeffrey1596: 3:20am On Nov 14, 2019
VillageGuyArts1:

I'm sorry, I think you're in the wrong thread.
Whether you're 16 years of age, smart or dumb, I don't really care.
The fact that a simple thread topic like this can get you upset and make you call my work trash, really tells a lot about you.
I'm here to display my artworks, not to argue about age. Thank you for your comment.
Please, ignore the no joy jare. He meant to appreciate your work just like I'm doing but you know, some people find it very hard to express themselves. Goodwork! and you really know how to draw nice ass...quick question. yous an ass guy?�
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Only a delusional mad man will believe you drew this pics from scratch with your phone.

U got pictures online as used the so-called app to turn them into cartoon.

Stop fooling everyone and yourself.
Yes, you can call me a hater... But I hate lies.

Since u can draw perfect image.
Draw one using physical pencil and a wooden canvas let's see.
Asin draw one with your Bear hands not with any app or software
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2019
judgementyard:

Calling someone's effort trash?
Time will judge you, you this anyhow person angry
take your stupidity elsewhere.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2019
melodynk01:

The x-rated movies you watch, why do you think they put"not suitable for persons under 18" there?
meaningless assumption. You mustn't comment on anything.
Re: Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) by judgementyard(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2019
themaestro08:
meaningless assumption. You mustn't comment on anything.

He mustn't comment on anything?
And you called me stupid?
Guy be wise or act like you are cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.