Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

ADVISE MY BROTHER PLEASE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ADVISE MY BROTHER PLEASE (509 Views)

My Brother's Company Takes Him To Court Because He Resigned / My Brother's Employment Letter Was Withdrawn / My Brother Was Sacked And Duped By A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVISE MY BROTHER PLEASE by Greatman16(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
[b][/b] Good day fellow intelligent Nairalanders.
Please my brother needs your help which I believe intellectuals will put him through.
He is a graduate and currently undergoing his Msc program.
Last year he got a job with the Federal Ministry of Education as a Level 04 Health Assistant ( To keep body and soul together and avoid depending on parent).
The challenge now is that people are advising him to continue studying in Health Cadre.
But he feels he should continue maybe someone could help him so that he will be able to use his degree and Msc later.
Please advise him if he should go for Nursing in Health cadre or not.
Please help a brother.
Cc
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: ADVISE MY BROTHER PLEASE by Greatman16(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Please help me get this to front page for response please
Re: ADVISE MY BROTHER PLEASE by eagleeye2: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Federal ministry of education, as a health assistant Hmmmm ask him again for his post and job description.
How much is he earning? His take home and responsibilities will determine if he can continue with the M.sc without being a burden to others.
Re: ADVISE MY BROTHER PLEASE by ogojaogoja(m): 2:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Am a B.sc holder in public health, I want to be a Lecturer, which of the master degree program will u advice me to go for, M.sc in Public Health Education, Master of Public Health (specialty in Health Education and Promotion), Master of Public Health (specialty in Epidemiology) or M.sc in Health Education
Re: ADVISE MY BROTHER PLEASE by victoryBoss: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Hello,
I can guide you on your career pathway and also help you secure affordable universities in UK with partial scholarship if you are interested.

ogojaogoja:
Am a B.sc holder in public health, I want to be a Lecturer, which of the master degree program will u advice me to go for, M.sc in Public Health Education, Master of Public Health (specialty in Health Education and Promotion), Master of Public Health (specialty in Epidemiology) or M.sc in Health Education
Re: ADVISE MY BROTHER PLEASE by LabDNA: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Greatman16:
Good day fellow intelligent Nairalanders.
Please my brother needs your help which I believe intellectuals will put him through.
He is a graduate and currently undergoing his Msc program.
Last year he got a job with the Federal Ministry of Education as a Level 04 Health Assistant ( To keep body and soul together and avoid depending on parent).
The challenge now is that people are advising him to continue studying in Health Cadre.
But he feels he should continue maybe someone could help him so that he will be able to use his degree and Msc later.

Please advise him if he should go for Nursing in Health cadre or not.
Please help a brother.[/b]
Cc
Lalasticlala

The bolded area is not very clear. People are advising him to do what exactly? And what does he want to do. Clarify that.

I'm in the health field with an M.Sc and a Doctorate.

1 Like

Re: ADVISE MY BROTHER PLEASE by ogojaogoja(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
ogojaogoja:

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy A Fed Job Or Invest In Business With 1.7m / Professional Training Courses And Certification Nigeria. / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.